Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How different would the dating market be if makeup was banned completely

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Would 80% of women have to actually get their equally ugly looksmatch?

I remember working at a festival and waking up in the morning to see all the white foids without fakeup. Majority of them were utterly unattractive. Yes banning fakeup would definitely make things more equal.

It wouldn't change shit, cucks would still be thirsty for everything that has a vagina.

I remember working at a festival and waking up in the morning to see all the white foids without fakeup. Majority of them were utterly unattractive. Yes banning fakeup would definitely make things more equal.
I remember first time seeing women without makeup. Good Lord I was not ready for that sight. They are legit uglier than men

Makeup is obviously a thin mask. It should be made illegal because people could use it as a disguise to falsify their identity.

Makeup is obviously a thin mask. It should be made illegal because people could use it as a disguise to falsify their identity.

Tbh for me its body > face for women, but the point stands that legit 80% are uglier than men without makeup. All have terrible skin and unaccentuated features look awful without something to hide it

It wouldnt change roasts smv for sure
It still baffles me how women are completely okay with faking it like that. Thats pyschopath tier mentality. They really believe that if they go from 3 to 5 with makeup, they deserve 5.
What the fuck.

Why worry about eating like shit, drinking, drugging, and using hormone changing drugs all your life? You can just cover the evidence with paint!

It wouldn't change shit, cucks would still be thirsty for everything that has a vagina.
It won't change things for cucks born after the makeup ceased to exist, but for all the people currently alive it will force foids to find their looksmatch.

One bad side effect is it will create incel chads, because there are more TRUE 8+ men than women (in the west at least), so some high value men will have to go without, or lower their standards, or possibly share.

One good side effect is a lot more VC money and silicon valley money will flow into speeding up the development of more advanced AI and sex dolls

Dusty is BASED

And yeah makeup should be banned

We still live in a pre-4000 B.C. sexual-social hierarchy. The dating market isn't going to get more merciful for men until we literally use technology to replace foids, and then, only cucks will be merciful to foids.

average for foids would decrease from 5/10 to 3.5 XD

Makeup would only hit foids with subaverage boddies. They only need a good face or body to have a massive smv (still larger then men even if the foid had neither), so if they have both losing just one won’t/can’t stop their hypergamy. This ignores the fact that under 5/10 facially and bodily women still exercise hypergamy but that’s besides the point.