Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do Arabs feel about me masturbating to your women?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
I am masturbating to a video I have of a Yemen-American girl, is that "sand nigger"? Well how do you feel about white ogre enjoying your women? I like masturbating to pretty sand nigger women though they can be very hairy.
The same way you feel about sandniggers masturbating to pretty cumskin women.

The countryside is still nice as it has always been. Just avoid the cities. People judge our country solely based on what it’s like in London.
ur back

Arabs? There is no such thing as Arab foids. Only men have ethnic groups. All foids are animals.
Absolutely correct, they are a completely different species for they bear the cursed y genome. Remember that God made man first then a woman to please the man.

Weird flex but very based

Absolutely correct, they are a completely different species for they bear the cursed y genome. Remember that God made man first then a woman to please the man.
Based

Arabs? There is no such thing as Arab foids. Only men have ethnic groups. All foids are animals.
So, all women are race traitors, and don’t care about preserving their ethnic group/nation/language/culture by mating within her own group, even if it’s with only a Chad who is part of her group and not Chads of other groups?

Do women not understand the concept of ethnic purity, and national and linguistic integrity?

So, all women are race traitors, and don’t care about preserving their ethnic group/nation/language/culture by mating within her own group, even if it’s with only a Chad who is part of her group and not Chads of other groups?

Do women not understand the concept of ethnic purity, and national and linguistic integrity?
To them, your bones are what determine your ethnicity. They are chad supremacists.

To them, your bones are what determine your ethnicity. They are chad supremacists.
Lol, so they don’t really care if they want to have babies with Chad outside of their group. What if they speak different languages that they can’t understand each other.

But I guess Chad’s Chad.

Lol, so they don’t really care if they want to have babies with Chad outside of their group. What if they speak different languages that they can’t understand each other.

But I guess Chad’s Chad.
As long as they are tall and have trauma resistant facial bones, they consider those chads to be "their" race no matter where they came from. Ugly faced, asymmetrical, under 6ft, and sickly men are the "evil others" to them.

it's okay i guess, she's a whore so nothing of value is lost, how do you feel about sandniggers faping to Celtic women ?
Speaking about Celtic women, ever heard about that prostitute named Alice Little from Nevada?

I'm pretty sure they don't give a shit, man.

The countryside is still nice as it has always been. Just avoid the cities. People judge our country solely based on what it’s like in London.
ride bmx bro

Women do not understand or care for such concepts, for they are animals; and animals care not to examine the world around them. These are man made terms for it was the vital spark of Life in man that made us search ourselves and this world for meaning and answers, all the while women frolicked in their debased and crude nature, their animalistic tendencies preventing them from attaining the status of human.
What separates man from animals is consciousness, will and mind. Women are animals.