Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do femoids (and normies) socialize 24/7?

XOR

XOR

Banned
-
It seems like every week people are partying somewhere new, travelling somewhere new, eating somewhere new, taking pictures somewhere new, socializing somewhere new, etc. This is without pause they do it non-stop. Femoids are especially guilty of this; look at social media, it starts at age 13 and doesn't slow down until perhaps 35.

How is it possible to maintain this basic "sequence" of events without completely crashing?

Maybe I am autistic and ugly but how is it truly possible?

No idea tbh maybe we are autistic

It seems like every week people are partying somewhere new, travelling somewhere new, eating somewhere new, taking pictures somewhere new, socializing somewhere new, etc. This is without pause they do it non-stop. Femoids are especially guilty of this; look at social media, it starts at age 13 and doesn't slow down until perhaps 35.

How is it possible to maintain this basic "sequence" of events without completely crashing?

Maybe I am autistic and ugly but how is it truly possible?

Socializing costs too much money. Won't do it even if I'm normie

Have no idea how they all follow basically the same path and do not find it boring at the same time.

Its like living someone else life(same experience, interests, etc).

The mind of the normie is an emptybox.

I don't know tbh.

Extroversion and lack of inhibition

Have no idea how they all follow basically the same path.

Same music. Same T.V shows. Same parties. Same clothes. Same travel destination. Same everything.

It's a linear pattern of events that doesn't change. They go through these motions without any trouble. Never questioning anything.

So much goes on in their lives they have a lot more to talk about, also they talk about more brain dead stuff in general meaning they can go on like this forever. Such greed.

just small stupid quotes from obscure buzz feed articles

If I don't have my routine of going to the same place, eating the same food, etc. I would go insane.
A variable environment and behaviours stress me.

Neurotypical brain & extraverted disposition, they suck up life force from the exchange of energy going on, each stroking (leeching) off each other, energy comes in & goes out to one another, one great big battery fuckfest.

If you're introverted & not NT then you only give energy but get none back in return so you tire fast.

Eating somewhere new isn't hard, all you need to do is to live in a big city.

Good question OP ded srs. I dont know how some people permanently socialize and never stay at the computer or something.
Neurotypical brain & extraverted disposition, they suck up life force from the exchange of energy going on, each stroking (leeching) off each other, energy comes in & goes out to one another, one great big battery fuckfest.

If you're introverted & not NT then you only give energy but get none back in return so you tire fast.
Brutal :feelsrope:

They are vampiric NRG whores sucking and sharing the same source of tainted brainwaves from others so that they may keep their NPC hive intact, would you like to be assimilated too?

This is why I will never wageslave. Not only would I lose my time, but I would lose my energy, all while normgroids would gain energy and enjoy their time by bullying me.

Last edited:
They talk to each other

Qur'anteen normies when?

They get really anxious at being alone so they always make plans to meet up with people.

They don't literally socialize 24/7. They have down moments, they're just too chickenshit to put them on their social media.

Inb4 "cope", not saying their lives aren't a hell of a lot better than ours, but the image they project is a very idealized version of their lifestyle.

they barley do but they just fuck without any reason and out of impulse

They socialize but it's so shallow and hollow that they take bread crumbs with dozens upon dozens of disposable aquaintances that are meaningless.

So they do it full time. Most of the time they take pictures to exaggerate the fullness of their socialization. It's like eating high volumes of low nutrient foods because they aren't deep enough for the gourmet meal (meaningful social relationships/interactions.)

They don't put in any effort, the opportunities come to them.

Femoids get validation and normoids have to jestermax to get laid

no idea i cant go non stop i get tired.

I'm tired of this introverted and extroverted nt not nt cope. You rot in your basement/don't enjoy irl interacting with people because you're ugly, that's it.

Watch any neet/hikki documentary and all the males are ugly.
12:22-13:50

Guy is an autistic sperg that had a teacher aid and sperged out in class, despite this he had friends and gfs.

Look at what happens when someone goes from being ugly to attractive.

https://www.nytimes.com/1981/09/01/science/effects-of-beauty-found-to-run-surprisingly-deep.html
Newborn infants who are independently rated as attractive tend to be held, cuddled and kissed more than unattractive babies, according to preliminary findings by Dr. Judith Langlois of the University of Texas at Austin. On the other hand, mothers of unattractive babies tend to offer them more frequent and varied stimulation, perhaps helping their mental development.
Nursery school children who were rated by adults as physically attractive were found to be more popular with their school friends, in a study by Karen Dion at the University of Minnesota.
College students paired as dates at a ''computer dance'' preferred others who were physically attractive; the partners' intelligence, social skills and personality had little to do with the students' reaction to their dates, a Minnesota study by Elaine Hatfield Walster and her associates showed. ''These results gave the lie to what people had said was important to them in previous studies,'' the researchers concluded.

I'm tired of this introverted and extroverted nt not nt cope. You rot in your basement/don't enjoy irl interacting with people because you're ugly, that's it.

Watch any neet/hikki documentary and all the males are ugly.
12:22-13:50

Guy is an autistic sperg that had a teacher aid and sperged out in class, despite this he had friends and gfs.

Look at what happens when someone goes from being ugly to attractive.

https://www.nytimes.com/1981/09/01/science/effects-of-beauty-found-to-run-surprisingly-deep.html

Correct. Why socialize if you only get negative reactions. You would stop because it's only making you feel worse. And vice versa.

At social media itkn

Do they actually do this 24/7 though? I really doubt there are people that don’t get tired after a while. You sort of need time away from other people if theyre going to be interesting to you in the long run

I would guess it's just like for me and video games. People can't stand doing the same repetitive thing unless it's PvP, while I can play the same battles in a single player multiple times and enjoy it.
I'm guessing it's the same concept.