How do I attach a video to my signature?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
50d 13h 22m
I've noticed that some users have videos on their signatures, but I can only manage to put the link. It doesn't attach the video automatically, showing the thumbnail.

SadLonelySingle

SadLonelySingle

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
★★★★★
41d 32m
I have no idea. Is there not a forum link u gotta copy similar to the image stuff?

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Master of Time
★★★★★
72d 14h 38m
You have to not be me when asking for help in meta so you have the first step down pat

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Master of Time
★★★★★
72d 14h 38m
Did something happen? :feelsbadman:
I've been ignored or flatly declined with no discussion so many times in meta despite many of my ideas later becoming features, like the sewers and the [discussion] tag

I've had threads about my complaints straight up deleted or locked with no response

My reports are always ignored

I'm literally just completely sidelined by mods when it comes to absolutely anything on the site

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
74d 1h 9m
I've been ignored or flatly declined with no discussion so many times in meta despite many of my ideas later becoming features, like the sewers and the [discussion] tag

I've had threads about my complaints straight up deleted or locked with no response

My reports are always ignored

I'm literally just completely sidelined by mods when it comes to absolutely anything on the site
Relatable. Mods ignore all my reports but will gladly warn me 2 minutes after i break a rule

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
50d 13h 22m
Thank you to the staff member that embedded my signature vid!

Grothendieck

Grothendieck

Overlord
★★★★★
42d 16h 43m
Relatable. Mods ignore all my reports but will gladly warn me 2 minutes after i break a rule
Then don't break the rule? How hard is that? I've been here for 3 months and only received one small warning. It's not that hard

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
74d 1h 9m
Then don't break the rule? How hard is that? I've been here for 3 months and only received one small warning. It's not that hard
Mods are biased and will ban you for no reason, while letting other users (you) break all the rules with no consequence

Grothendieck

Grothendieck

Overlord
★★★★★
42d 16h 43m
Mods are biased and will ban you for no reason, while letting other users (you) break all the rules with no consequence
:what::what:

git gud inkell :p;):cool:

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Honorary Bluecel
★★★★★
163d 19h 24m
1594928860093.gif

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
50d 13h 22m
Sorry @ScornedStoic I felt bad about thanking the staff after you told your being ignored story but ended up doing it anyway :feelsbadman:

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Master of Time
★★★★★
72d 14h 38m
Sorry @ScornedStoic I felt bad about thanking the staff after you told your being ignored story but ended up doing it anyway :feelsbadman:
It's okay you're being nice because you're one of the polite users