Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion how do i blackpill a fellow truecel?

meisterguido

meisterguido

the one who stands with the gods
★★★
there is this guy in my class and he is one of the biggest truecels i seen irl. should i blackpill him and how do i go about it? have any of you ever tried blackpilling people in reallife?
btw i never spoke to him about the topic

Don't do it, people either realize it themselves or they'll never accept the truth. Most likely you'd just end up making enemies and getting rumors spread about you.

When the trucel is ready, stblackops2 appears.
Don't do it, people either realize it themselves or they'll never accept the truth. Most likely you'd just end up making enemies and getting rumors spread about you.

I wouldn't do it. Did someone blackpill you? Did someone show you did this forum? Did you find out on your own?
Leave him alone.

No point, he'll realize it himself. Just don't lie

Ignorance is bliss.

Just print a copy of the incel wiki and put it in his locker.
Otherwise this:

there is this guy in my class and he is one of the biggest truecels i seen irl. should i blackpill him and how do i go about it? have any of you ever tried blackpilling people in reallife?

An incel shouldn't leave a fellow ugly male to remain bluepilled and suffer. An incel should blackpill as many ugly males as possible.

Just talk to him and ask him what he thinks about women, sex etc. Keep dropping some subtle blackpills in the conversation

Maybe send him a link to the scientific blackpill page distancing yourself from it ("I have been told this page is pretty solid"), so you avoid this:
Most likely you'd just end up making enemies and getting rumors spread about you.

If you honestly want to, slip the scientific looks studies in his locker. Other than that there’s no real way to blackpill people, it’s one of those things you find on your own

If he is a trucel as you say the blackpill will find him anyways

Send incels.wiki link to his social media account using fake not your own

If he is a trucel as you say the blackpill will find him anyways

Send incels.wiki link to his social media account using fake not your own
This.

Here is also good content to send:

0k673zysixq01
EB5C260B 3476 4E2C BE70 827BA9AA8E52

send him memes that lean on the topic but are not TOO based, then continue until he gives his opnion about them and move from there.
Thats how i blackpilled my fellow ricecel friend. although he really had an open mind and didn't mind to have his core believes twistet beceause he whas already questioning the bluepill a little himself

My condolences

how do you know isnt blackpilled already?

tbhngl

They will forever resent you for ruining their clown world.

They need to suffer themselves so that they can grow from it, don't take that growth away.

Every trucels need to suffer as much as he can within 6 inches of roping himself because suffering is good for the soul,
so don't tell him anything and watch him suffer until he figure out the blackpill himself .