Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How do I explain to my parents that I need a car with at least 400 hp to compensate for having a sub 8 inch dick

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Basically Im starting my first job in a month and Im looking to buy I car

Almost immediately after graduating I let my parents know that I need a high power car like the hellcat but they thought I was joking because thats expensive and then said I should look into getting a corolla or better yet the new civic because it looks nice

LOL @ them thinking Im gonna drive some asian econobox, for every inch that your dick is under 8 inches you need +200 HP, I need a high power muscle car that I can floor and speedmog people, Im not a cuck, I dont care about this gay planet either I need a big fat V-8, Im not embarrassing myself at 22, what a fuckin joke, civics are for women, you get that shit for your high school aged daughter not me, I obivously cant drop the dickpill on them to explain why this is necessary tho

A good car is a cope. It doesn't fix your genetics.

just swap a v8 witha supercharger or something

BMW s62 and jaguar v8's

Last edited:
Man, if you want to take revenge please make dure you get a sleeper.They are the best and you will take revenge from rich chads by beating thrm.

Get penis enlargement surgery.

Everyone will automatically be able to see youre using a car like that to compensate for having a small penis. Its over.

just swap a v8 witha s upercharger or something

BMW s62 and jaguar v8's
Elliot loved his bmw. Gonna miss that kid tbh. Listening to 80's ...no foid around. Kinda got me into that one druggy black foid singer. He really should have made it into that sorority though...cho would be furious that his 33 points didn't translate to memeability like elliots 6 points.

Everyone will automatically be able to see youre using a car like that to compensate for having a small penis. Its over.
everything sub8 men do in life is seen as compensating tbqh

It's over. A bad car won't help more than no car at all. You need at least a V-8 to destroy the driver license pill.

Just tell them how it is

get a prius and pull up to people at stoplights and make this face at them :soy:

Just having a drivers liscence is enough to destroy the drivers liscence pill. As long as the car isn't absolute shit you should be good.

Build an ugly sleeper with ~500 hp if you want to destroy people on the road, you can't really use more anyway usually. Twincharged 2L or less > V8.

Cars are so much less a statussymbol now compared to just 15 years ago. A truecel can't get laid with a 458 nowadays except maybe some jew pushed rap video BS. JFL.

Cars are so much less a statussymbol now compared to just 15 years ago. A truecel can't get laid with a 458 nowadays except maybe some jew pushed rap video BS. JFL.
A statusmaxxed truecel is still a truecel. Status is the ultimate betamaxxing.

A good car is a cope. It doesn't fix your genetics.
"Just get a new car bro"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

honestly dickcel copers are the biggest faggots on this forum. think about it in the reverse for a minute. you got a 300 pound morbidly obese facially deformed stuck up cunt (the equivalent of how women see all normal/ugly men) who has a super tight cunt. how do you get an erection to a bluewaffle bloated deformed stinking pig in order to fuck it? FACE FACE FACE

Whip it out in fron of them

This sounds more like a First world problem
you sound like the male version of an entitled stacy

You’ll still be a virgin

a lot of males seem to think that the car is like an extension of their ego.
I've never get it.

Why do you need to explain it to your parents? You are just taking your money, go to a dealership and buy this 400hp car. You are not going to ask them to buy it for you, right? So what is the problem?

get a prius and pull up to people at stoplights and make this face at them :soy:
Put a nintendo switch bumper sticker on it & wear a "the future is female" t-shirt to complete the package.
honestly dickcel copers are the biggest faggots on this forum. think about it in the reverse for a minute. you got a 300 pound morbidly obese facially deformed stuck up cunt (the equivalent of how women see all normal/ugly men) who has a super tight cunt. how do you get an erection to a bluewaffle bloated deformed stinking pig in order to fuck it? FACE FACE FACE
That's a golden post right there.

I've owned two 400hp+ sportscars and one 130hp sportbike
Girls do not care about these things, men barely even care about them anymore

Nowadays its all about having a huge infotainment screen and cappuccino maker in your dash.

a lot of males seem to think that the car is like an extension of their ego.
I've never get it.
tbh cars to me are like vacuums just a tool to use for a purpose some look cooler than others but they all do the same thing

get an N54 BMW 335i and tune it to 400hp+, those cars can be had relatively cheap nowadays. You also get to have the same body style BMW as ER.

Elliot loved his bmw. Gonna miss that kid tbh. Listening to 80's ...no foid around. Kinda got me into that one druggy black foid singer. He really should have made it into that sorority though...cho would be furious that his 33 points didn't translate to memeability like elliots 6 points.

Elliots BMW was like 7 years old in 2014, no wonder he wasnt getting any pussy, it wasnt the performance trim either, he was basically driving a glorified german shitbox

Damn its over I guess, I needed this reality check

no car for your face or race

Elliots BMW was like 7 years old in 2014, no wonder he wasnt getting any pussy, it wasnt the performance trim either, he was basically driving a glorified german shitbox

Damn its over I guess, I needed this reality check
Its over for outdated carcels

Special delivery for you OP

W204 C63 AMG is best car ever made. Stylish, spacious and high performance beast of a car tbhtbh

Get a black bmw 3 series, the official car of the incel.

get a nissan 350z they look good are very fast with mods and depending how old the model you might be able to get one for 10k