Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I gain the courage to kill myself?

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Am I the only person on this fucking board who doesn’t glorify these evil motherfuckers?
Shit seeing Tarrant shooting that woman on the ground pleading for help in the head was fucking horrifying
I don’t care if you all hate me for this
Link

Am I the only person on this fucking board who doesn’t glorify these evil motherfuckers?
Beholder
Beholder

Shit seeing Tarrant shooting that woman on the ground pleading for help in the head was fucking horrifying
Do you mean sidewalk lady? I never noticed an audio of any of his targets talking, but then I probably only watched the original version one time, the rest of the times were various musical remixes.

zeu1fqr2vxx21.jpg

ebba-akerlund-2.jpg

EITHeQKWoAAmE29.png
ebba-e1531051142518.jpg

zeu1fqr2vxx21.jpg

ebba-akerlund-2.jpg

EITHeQKWoAAmE29.png
ebba-e1531051142518.jpg
I mean you can’t just kill a bunch of people who weren’t responsible for that girls’ murder

There's direct responsibility and then there's adjacent responsibility. If a Jedi kills your family then yes, ideally you seek justice against that particular Jedi. But what if the Jedi rule your legal system and prevent fair treatment and repercussions to their own?

There is implicit support for certain extremists among so-called "moderate" religions. They pass on funds and encourage the jihad.

The Al-Noor mosque is where Daryl Jones was recruited and radicalized, for example. This is the mosque that Tarrant targeted.

there are two ways to train yourself to rope. One is to expose ur self to immense suffering/suifuel which causes emotional depression that can result in u eventually roping but this method has the problem that many men will either adjust to the suifuel and no longer be triggered, or bodys instincts just too strong. So second method is to train yourself to accept death as another state of being, to do this read literature relaitng to death to get proper mindset, watch videos on bestgore.com to see death normalized, and finally slowly expose urself to pain,amping it up, eventually ur will power and comfort with death will be very high and u will be able to rope peacefully.

1556313017685.png

1553075644352.jpg

1557583136306.gif

1555276039776.jpg

1552848272135.png
1553594434476.jpg

1559945651193.png

If people want to stop stuff like this from happening, the nations sweeping terrorist victims under rugs could have done some basic acknowledgement of her loss and defense of her memory as a valve release.