Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I get a job

failure_at_life

failure_at_life

Greycel
I have no experience and no high school degree, also I can't drive so it has to be within biking distance. If I don't get a job soon I will rope. LDARing is so boring.

lie on ur resume they don't check ur diploma and don't check references

Pretend to be an e-girl and sell your used socks and literal shit to cucks. These whores make so much money it's unfair

I'd recommend volunteering, there are ones of just stacking cans of food with no interaction. You can spice it up to make it sound like you took a strong role in the positions provided.

even having a high school certificate and some qalification doesnt get you shit. first hand experience no one wants to hire me

Pretend to be an e-girl and sell your used socks and literal shit to cucks. These whores make so much money it's unfair
this is the best suggestion so far. Better than slaving at mcdonaldo

ded srs

I can’t believe there’s foids that wageslave when they have options like this

Just smile and have a firm handshake bro!
But seriously I don't know, job market is fucked up and I can't see how one (especially an incel) can get job without nepotism.

I still ask myself this without finding any answer.

Honestly, you have to be offered one. Even if you apply 24/7, it's still up to them (much like women being the gatekeepers to sex)

It’s more difficult to find employment without a vehicle because your options are limited.

keep LDARing! whats wrong with that unless you are running out of money. i wish my dad let me ldar.

also I can't drive

Another driver licence pill. It is really everywhere.
I can’t believe there’s foids that wageslave when they have options like this

They are not really wageslaving. In the workplace all men are slaves though, while females have it comfortable inside the office. Men are slaves of the females. It become even so ridiculous that many men who work physically in my workplace hit the work with their bicycles, while the females all have a driver licence and come with their cars. It is truly emasculating.

even having a high school certificate and some qalification doesnt get you shit. first hand experience no one wants to hire me

Exactly. College graduate here and I couldn't even get an interview for an unpaid internship. Fucking lol. Good thing my family was still willing to put up with me, but they're quickly entering the 'when are you going to fuck off forever' phase, and so am I tbh.

this is the best suggestion so far. Better than slaving at mcdonaldo

I hate when companies stipulate that "experience is required" for a job. How are you supposed to get experience in the first place if you can't get a job?

It's like girls saying they won't date a guy who's sexually/romantically inexperienced because of his lack of experience. How are we supposed to get experience if none of them will give us a chance?

I hate when companies stipulate that "experience is required" for a job. How are you supposed to get experience in the first place if you can't get a job?

It's like girls saying they won't date a guy who's sexually/romantically inexperienced because of his lack of experience. How are we supposed to get experience if none of them will give us a chance?
Volunteer I guess, too bad I have zero clue how to get a volunteer job.

Win the lottery and give me 20% of the winnings for giving u this brilliant idead

I just have a high school diploma rn

You're fucked tbh, unless you're good in 2 or 3 languages apart from English it's difficult that you get a job without experience

You can do an apprenticeship without high school grade and when you finished it, create a proper life sheet and send them in an attached Email to some employer. You will surely get a Job. But be aware, after 3 years of exercise, you may start with low income without holiday pay and very few vacation days like I do. So think twice if you really want to become wageslave.

have a high IQ or rich parents

Another driver licence pill. It is really everywhere.

They are not really wageslaving. In the workplace all men are slaves though, while females have it comfortable inside the office. Men are slaves of the females. It become even so ridiculous that many men who work physically in my workplace hit the work with their bicycles, while the females all have a driver licence and come with their cars. It is truly emasculating.

So true. All females I ever worked with always had it easier than males. But equal pay ofc. The foid managers would always delegate the most physically demanding tasks to men. Of course. When I complained about it once she just straight out to my face told me it's because "She's a woman" so she is not going to do this kind of tasks. Nice.

You just don't tbh

When I complained about it once she just straight out to my face told me it's because "She's a woman" so she is not going to do this kind of tasks. Nice.

How convenient. They always can bring up ''but I am a woman''. So, she automatically admits that she is inferior.

I have no experience and no high school degree, also I can't drive so it has to be within biking distance. If I don't get a job soon I will rope. LDARing is so boring.

First thing's first how much money if your talking 6 figuires dude you need to change mindset if it's a normal job i would recommenced apprenticeships depending on your age go into commission as well dude the profit margin's can be god tier

Just have connections bro