Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I get good at FPS?

misterbean9

misterbean9

Laws are made to protect good-looking people
-
I legit cannot get good at this type of game. I have 800 hours on CSGO, and peaked MGE, which is fucking awful. Been playing PC my whole life almost, yet I still just fucking suck! I really wanna get good at FPS so I can kill noobs on Escape from Tarkov. I play like I have a disability.

do you think there's a hidden secret that all pro players rely on ?

I legit cannot get good at this type of game. I have 800 hours on CSGO, and peaked MGE, which is fucking awful. Been playing PC my whole life almost, yet I still just fucking suck! I really wanna get good at FPS so I can kill noobs on Escape from Tarkov. I play like I have a disability.
Yup. You need to buy more skins for your guns. The pricier and flashier, the better.

No, I just think that they are chads with good genetics and good mouse settings.

nigga its probably your brain and reflexes are shit tier soz

nigga its probably your brain and reflexes are shit tier soz
The thing is, when I was younger (15 or so) I used to be able to go to shitty lobbies on other games and just own, why can't I do that now? I am only 21.

Play strategy games instead

@ionlycopenow do you play counter strike ? i never liked them i hated source and never played any since.

Most players decline after 20.

Never been a big fps player tbh. I assume, you know the basics? Ever read a guide?

Anorher quick thozght. Do you have autism? My theory is you need good theory of mind to be good in pc games, especially if you are not mechanically gifted.

Most players decline after 20.

Never been a big fps player tbh. I assume, you know the basics? Ever read a guide?

Anorher quick thozght. Do you have autism? My theory is you need good theory of mind to be good in pc games, especially if you are not mechanically gifted.
I don't have an official diagnosis but I probably do. I do well on shit like Dota 2 that isn't mechanical at all, just mostly game knowledge and planning ahead, but suck at mechanical games.
Because he's ugly
yes

take amphetamines and your reflex will increase tremendously

By not being so damn GrAY

@ionlycopenow do you play counter strike ? i never liked them i hated source and never played any since.
I played both source and go but csgo is more a knife simulator than a serious game

haptic, ergonomics, internet speed, hotkeying, computer hardware for better FPS and less terruptions.

rest is exercise times your euphoria
5tdD.gif

you can also hotkey stuff onto mouses for faster use

Buying a more expensive graphics card will increase your FPS

Move to a place with a lot of rats - or varmints - and no cats.

Use a long barreled 22 semiautomatic pistol and low velocity ammo. (Standard velocity if that's all that's available)

Walk around at night with a fast - yet secure - quick draw holster and a "touch/tap-on" medium lumen flashlight. (Too bright will fuck you up. Avoid super bright ones)

Then listen. And wait...

Use your natural hatred of the rats to calm you so you dont flinch.

Use for flashlight hand to steady your pistol. Just like the cop shows.

Sometimes there will be odd shots that require creativity to make the kill. Weird angles and whatnot.

If using a rifle, then use a 22 rifle. And walk very slowly in a area that has rabbits- or squirrels - (be sure u have a hunting license!!!) Everyone know a shotgun is better for rabbits. And chances are you will go hungry often.

But eventually you will start to hit. Then you can eat!

Bon appetite!

Oh...

You meant video games?

Nevermind.

You need good reflexes and also need to think. Even in cod you need to predict where your enemies will be at based on how the map is.

amphetamines to increase your brain's fps
and computer stuff ofc
B¬)

nigga i jus wiped hole team nigga. git gud faget

Active practice. Playing while always making a conscious effort to improve, not just mindlessly playing hoping you passively improve.

Your natural ability of course affects what rate you will improve at and what the peak you can reach is before you plateau, but I think pretty much anyone can reach about an LE level in CSGO if they care enough

try those aiming games idk what they are called you have to click on small dots quick

By being naturally good at the game :lul:
nigga i jus wiped hole team nigga. git gud faget
Tbh if you aren't slaying atleast 1 out of 3 games as a noob, it never began
Use your ears to detect other players (foot steps, loading sounds, changing weapon sound)
All that is sweaty Cope

Your reaction is all that matters online.

By being naturally good at the game :lul:

Tbh if you aren't slaying atleast 1 out of 3 games as a noob, it never began

All that is sweaty Cope

Your reaction is all that matters online.
Yep exactly. I hate it when fuckers try and bring 'macro' elements into games in general, but especially on FPS. As if your hearing and shit matters when you can just rush angles with a P90 and spray everyone down with headshots and superior reflexes+aim

By not playing them as FPS games are shit.

Yep exactly. I hate it when fuckers try and bring 'macro' elements into games in general, but especially on FPS. As if your hearing and shit matters when you can just rush angles with a P90 and spray everyone down with headshots and superior reflexes+aim
Tbh

If you ever look at the killcams, the niggas taking over games dont even use those "perks"

Having more ammo/running faster/ increased accuracy and hipfire is far more important when you want to keep your killstreaks alive, maintain superior position and winning your close quarter battles.

I've been playing video games for 38 years. So I can beat most people just because I have more experience. At the top levels though nothing beats hand eye coordination and vision.

Have no idea, always disliked majority of FPS games they lack creativity.

Move to a place with a lot of rats - or varmints - and no cats.

Use a long barreled 22 semiautomatic pistol and low velocity ammo. (Standard velocity if that's all that's available)

Walk around at night with a fast - yet secure - quick draw holster and a "touch/tap-on" medium lumen flashlight. (Too bright will fuck you up. Avoid super bright ones)

Then listen. And wait...

Use your natural hatred of the rats to calm you so you dont flinch.

Use for flashlight hand to steady your pistol. Just like the cop shows.

Sometimes there will be odd shots that require creativity to make the kill. Weird angles and whatnot.

If using a rifle, then use a 22 rifle. And walk very slowly in a area that has rabbits- or squirrels - (be sure u have a hunting license!!!) Everyone know a shotgun is better for rabbits. And chances are you will go hungry often.

But eventually you will start to hit. Then you can eat!

Bon appetite!

Oh...

You meant video games?

Nevermind.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Unironically, you need good genetics (like everything in life).
There are seriously huge genetic factor(s) to getting 'good' at FPSes, not even joking.
Mind you, that having a high-IQ and a quick reaction-time are entirely genetic, therefore, if you don't have that, you are in for a world of hurt at the higher levels.
Life is fucking rigged from the start, boyo.

CSGO is very hard to get good at
Unironically, you need good genetics (like everything in life).
There are seriously huge genetic factor(s) to getting 'good' at FPSes, not even joking.
Mind you, that having a high-IQ and a quick reaction-time are entirely genetic, therefore, if you don't have that, you are in for a world of hurt at the higher levels.
Life is fucking rigged from the start, boyo.
Pretty much. But I do good in COD when I play strategically. U won't go against pros anyways, and a lot of pros use Adderall or like stimulating drugs to get a chance.

Most people who are good at them probably play them for 8 hours a day in their mums basement. Or at least 4 hours anyway. You'll be decent at anything if you do it for long enough.

once again, genetics

Play something else other then those 2.

Games like counter strike aren't good for getting good at fps games.
You don't shoot as much in counter strike so you don't get enough practice to improve your reflexes.
Play something old school, like quake or unreal tournament. Play a lot.
Then come back to counter strike and you'll notice you are getting way more kills

Most people who are good at them probably play them for 8 hours a day in their mums basement. Or at least 4 hours anyway. You'll be decent at anything if you do it for long enough.
This is very untrue

I'm not to good at csgo. But sometimes when I'm the last one my heart will start racing and I'll pull off a god tier play. Then proceed to be ass for the rest of the game

Massive Cope

All you're doing here is memorizing maps and player habits with extended playtime while keeping yourself at your peak effort. You can do and know all this and still get shitted on by superior players who could just as easily invest half the time you are.

Your post is a reference to what this post says
I've been playing video games for 38 years. So I can beat most people just because I have more experience. At the top levels though nothing beats hand eye coordination and vision.
You're basically applying the veteran effect by outplaying your opponents through means that aren't completely skill based. Your main advantages will always be map control and position.

Massive Cope

All you're doing here is memorizing maps and player habits with extended playtime while keeping yourself at your peak effort. You can do and know all this and still get shitted on by superior players who could just as easily invest half the time you are.

Your post is a reference to what this post says

You're basically applying the veteran effect by outplaying your opponents through means that aren't completely skill based. Your main advantages will always be map control and position.

If you do anything long enough you're brain hardwire itself to the maximum proficiency level of whatever it is you're doing. It will only be your own maximum proficiency level but it will mog anyone who isn't at their own maximum level. Most people haven't hardwired maxed their brain out at anything specifically.

If you do anything long enough you're brain hardwire itself to the maximum proficiency level of whatever it is you're doing. It will only be your own maximum proficiency level but it will mog anyone who isn't at their own maximum level. Most people haven't hardwired maxed their brain out at anything specifically.
What Im saying is that you can do all this and still be trash.

Go ER in csgo

I was always bad at online games tbh I got absolutely destroyed in Battlefront II and Team Fortress 2 kek

Only trash compared to other people who have done the same thing.
Yeah

But you're wrong to assume every single good player who runs up the score and wins games play 8 hrs per day nonstop.

Some people are that good that they can go weeks without playing and still beast on sweaty clowns who do what you said in this post