Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I get over being treated like shit all of the time?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18435
  • Start date
Deleted member 18435

Deleted member 18435

The End Of The Beginning
-
Everywhere I go I'm treated like an outcast DESPITE actually making an effort to socialize with people. At work my coworkers(mainly the foids) are mostly cold towards me even if I've made an effort to talk to them beforehand. They just ignore me and teehee talking/saying hi first to everyone else. It's fucking brutal this existence is. Why in the ever living fuck was I cursed to be a fucking repulsive outcast all of my life? It's just not right.
I can't seem to move past this. Mabye because I'm still foolishly holding onto the unrealistic hope that things will get better eventually even though it never does. Brothers, how have you truly accepted(coped) and got over your garbage treatment from normies, foids, etc.?

Disclaimer: Roping is not an option for me. I have bettER intentions if all hope is lost instead(in minecraft).

Last edited:
You don't get over it. You repress it and become pathological, or you suffer and become pathological. Your only way out is to overcome it by becoming superior to your critics, but you need to be Chad for that.

I just don't think about it tbh. I know how you feel at my uni everyone ignores me, teacher once made a joke about me being quiet all the time and everyone laughed (i wanted to go ER(when i came home in GTA). I mainly get ignored most of the time which im thankful for, i can't imagine getting direct shit from everyone i prefer getting indirect shit. Also my copes help me take my mind off my shitty days

To avoid being treated like shit, you must BECOME shit.

Think deeply about what I wrote to become enlightened.

There's only one way to get ovER it

No way to cope, you will descend into despair eventually unless you have some form of good social contact (family counts). If you're just mostly ignored though and not actively discriminated, I found that treating everything in a businesslike manner keeps you from getting hurt too much. A dash of Normie's are slaves to their biology and are sheep also helps.

No way to cope, you will descend into despair eventually unless you have some form of good social contact (family counts). If you're just mostly ignored though and not actively discriminated, I found that treating everything in a businesslike manner keeps you from getting hurt too much. A dash of Normie's are slaves to their biology and are sheep also helps.
I've already descended into despair since long ago. It just gets more and more potent the more massively unfair bullshit I go through. I do actually like your idea of treating everything like a business though. I really should just stick to that considering how disrespectful towards me these infuriating idiots around me are.

Last edited:
There are many ways to cope with this. But you have to back off, you give those office assholes value and they punish you. No more. Don't look at them anymore, act annoyed when they want something, share the pain.
You know, I was the same. Trying to get people to talk to me. Sometimes we did have a nice conversation, but if they didn't want to, they would punish me with rudeness, and there was nothing I could do about it. At last, I was the one approaching them first. So I stopped talking to them, put on my serious face, and people started being more careful around me. Call people out immediately when they try to start a fight you didn't provoke.

You could get a hobby, gymcelling for example. Or you can try to change your career path. Just work on becoming successful at something. When I approached people, I did it because I subconsciously wanted to be successful, and I equated success with being popular. Probably because of school trauma.
Let's not confuse one with another. You know that successful people have haters as well, so try not to be Mr. Popular or Mr. Nice Guy (yuk). Maybe those whiggers are actually jealous of you, because you talk to people and be yourself and those fagbaits need to be catty and form cliques, just out of fear to not be left out. Which would hurt their tender feelings.

There are many ways to cope with this. But you have to back off, you give those office assholes value and they punish you. No more. Don't look at them anymore, act annoyed when they want something, share the pain.
You know, I was the same. Trying to get people to talk to me. Sometimes we did have a nice conversation, but if they didn't want to, they would punish me with rudeness, and there was nothing I could do about it. At last, I was the one approaching them first. So I stopped talking to them, put on my serious face, and people started being more careful around me. Call people out immediately when they try to start a fight you didn't provoke.

You could get a hobby, gymcelling for example. Or you can try to change your career path. Just work on becoming successful at something. When I approached people, I did it because I subconsciously wanted to be successful, and I equated success with being popular. Probably because of school trauma.
Let's not confuse one with another. You know that successful people have haters as well, so try not to be Mr. Popular or Mr. Nice Guy (yuk). Maybe those whiggers are actually jealous of you, because you talk to people and be yourself and those fagbaits need to be catty and form cliques, just out of fear to not be left out. Which would hurt their tender feelings.
Well said. I will apply these options :feelsokman:

I've already descended into despair since long ago. It just gets more and more potent the more massively unfair bullshit I go through. I do actually like your idea of treating everything like a business though. I really should just stick to that considering how disrespectful towards me these infuriating idiots around me are.
Good luck man

I'm so fucking tired of people's attitudes, The way they treat us incels proves the human race is a fucked beast wannabe species.
Little do they know it could be them and their next life, who knows? the lack of basic respect I'm shown based on my looks is unbelievable.
Normies and all the rest could not have made me hate humanity in general more. What goes around comes around.
You don't get over it. You repress it and become pathological, or you suffer and become pathological. Your only way out is to overcome it by becoming superior to your critics, but you need to be Chad for that.

Last edited:
I'm so fucking tired of people's attitudes, The way they treat us incels proves the human race is a fucked beast wannabe species.
Little do they know it could be them and their next life, who knows? the lack of basic respect I'm shown based on my looks is unbelievable.
Normies and all the rest could not have made me hate humanity in general more. What goes around comes around.
Indeed. All of this pointless and unnecessary suffering is unforgivable.

This might sound strange but, are you asking these questions because you want the answer(s), or because you don't? What I mean is, that if you're in a bad situation, why ask others who are in the same bad situation, for advice? If you wanted to become financially successful would you ask the advice of someone living under a bridge, or would you seek out the advice of people who've learned how to turn a little money into a lot money?

This might sound strange but, are you asking these questions because you want the answer(s), or because you don't? What I mean is, that if you're in a bad situation, why ask others who are in the same bad situation, for advice? If you wanted to become financially successful would you ask the advice of someone living under a bridge, or would you seek out the advice of people who've learned how to turn a little money into a lot money?
This post was mostly just to vent my fustration, not to really seek advice here. Also any advice from people more successful than me(which is usually unearned and mainly acquired through good genetics alone) is usually bluepilled nonsense. I've tried damn near everything.

Have you tried being tall and handsome? Always works.

fuck those cunts you are fine the way you are its not us its them that are fucked they go around acting all superior and shit but deep down they are just lost little wanna be poofters that live in denial and are the lowest piece of filth you will come across stay strong brother and keep those demons at bay.

Lift weights.

No, not for any faggy red pill reason so you can hold a frame up. It's to increase your physical presence. People are incredibly visual (black pill 101) and primal creatures who respond emotionally. If you merely look like you can fuck somebody's day up, people will treat you better, because of their reptilian brain's survival program.

Lift weights.

No, not for any faggy red pill reason so you can hold a frame up. It's to increase your physical presence. People are incredibly visual (black pill 101) and primal creatures who respond emotionally. If you merely look like you can fuck somebody's day up, people will treat you better, because of their reptilian brain's survival program.
Seconded