Venting How do I get over my fucking height?

D

deathnicel

Greycel
6d 3h 51m
It's a fucking nightmare, I could literally vent about this shit for days on end, being the height of a little girl, on top of having an ugly gross ethnic face. No one respects me, no one at all. Its ruining my fucking life I can't go anywhere or act normal without being reminded that I'm a 12 year old girl when I'm supposed to be a fully matured man. I'm 5'7 and its just amazing, you know, being smaller than almost everyone including women. When I think about being back in high school I get filled with horror when I realize I was smaller than all my male teachers and most of the female ones. I'm a fucking little kiddy faggot, can't go anywhere in public without people wanting to beat me the fuck up. Can't express my thoughts to anyone, they won't hear it. If someone disagrees with what I have to say, all they have to do to win the argument is bring up I'm a mixed race curry skinny manlet abomination. There's no winning.

No matter how much I try to dismiss what other people have to say it keeps coming back. I don't even want to get out of bed in the morning and fucking stand up, just doing that enrages me. I'm not even safe around my family as the men are all fat and 6'0+ and they still treat me like a little kid in spite of me being 18. If my life is gonna be a nightmare because of this for eternity then I will fucking rope, no hesitations. Just waiting for the right time and materials to do it. But if there's a way to fucking forget about it some fellow manlet here who knows how to, please tell me. I'm sick of worrying about this shit, what do I do. I want to become stoic and asexual. Even if I found a way to escape society entirely I want to suppress my sexual thoughts, any time I think of a foid sexually makes me horrified about my height all over again, how worthless of a faggot scum I am and how I fucking dare to even have sexual urges as a laughable little genetic turd. I literally have a napoleon complex and throw things because of this shit, laugh all you want, but I really want a way out of this dreadful life, I might not resort to the rope just yet.

Fuck.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Gymaxing kikecel training 2 fight incel oppression
★★★★★
42d 16h 27m
You can't. it's over.

Edit: Maybe try meditation maxxxing.

Lizardman

Lizardman

Recruit
★★★★
6d 5h 35m
I lock myself in my room, turn off all the lights and just play games, listen to music, rewatch some movies or watch youtube

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
27d 16h 2m
Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
105d 1h 59m
#repealthe19th

G

gymletethnicel

Banned
-
260d 16h 49m
you can't and never will

Liszt

Liszt

Hymen breaker
★★★★
37d 15h 48m
Time to visit Gandy

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
71d 26m
get_even

get_even

Death to simps and cucks
★★★★
15d 15h 17m
Just accept your genes die along with your manlet ass and you will never reproduce.

Speed

Speed

Major
★★
64d 18h 10m
Depends.

How much cope u want bro? I got just the thing for you

:redpill: :soy:

Ingest it.

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

baldcel
★★★★★
120d 4h 6m
pyromancer1234

pyromancer1234

Recruit
★★
5d 1h 38m
You don't. To women, men shorter than 6' (plus however many inches per globalization year) are nothing more than defective products to be removed and replaced by quality control.

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Lolipill is the Ultimate Truth
39d 11h 0m
Which country are you in? I'm in Canada and I constantly see white men shorter than me (I'm 5'8). Then again, most whites here probably race mixed with womanlet Natives so... yeah

Lowdickenergycel

Lowdickenergycel

Jannies are trannies. Dog, height, and race pill.
2d 6h 49m
It's a fucking nightmare, I could literally vent about this shit for days on end, being the height of a little girl, on top of having an ugly gross ethnic face. No one respects me, no one at all. Its ruining my fucking life I can't go anywhere or act normal without being reminded that I'm a 12 year old girl when I'm supposed to be a fully matured man. I'm 5'7 and its just amazing, you know, being smaller than almost everyone including women. When I think about being back in high school I get filled with horror when I realize I was smaller than all my male teachers and most of the female ones. I'm a fucking little kiddy faggot, can't go anywhere in public without people wanting to beat me the fuck up. Can't express my thoughts to anyone, they won't hear it. If someone disagrees with what I have to say, all they have to do to win the argument is bring up I'm a mixed race curry skinny manlet abomination. There's no winning.

No matter how much I try to dismiss what other people have to say it keeps coming back. I don't even want to get out of bed in the morning and fucking stand up, just doing that enrages me. I'm not even safe around my family as the men are all fat and 6'0+ and they still treat me like a little kid in spite of me being 18. If my life is gonna be a nightmare because of this for eternity then I will fucking rope, no hesitations. Just waiting for the right time and materials to do it. But if there's a way to fucking forget about it some fellow manlet here who knows how to, please tell me. I'm sick of worrying about this shit, what do I do. I want to become stoic and asexual. Even if I found a way to escape society entirely I want to suppress my sexual thoughts, any time I think of a foid sexually makes me horrified about my height all over again, how worthless of a faggot scum I am and how I fucking dare to even have sexual urges as a laughable little genetic turd. I literally have a napoleon complex and throw things because of this shit, laugh all you want, but I really want a way out of this dreadful life, I might not resort to the rope just yet.

Fuck.
You don't. You either rope or cope

FallenPrime

FallenPrime

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
88d 21h 21m
Get Stryde nail on both femur and tibia asap

G

GermaniaIncelia

incel vortex
-
23d 14h 10m
climb to new heights

Emba

Emba

falling though the cracks
★★★★★
91d 10h 25m
Get a ladder

D

deathnicel

Greycel
6d 3h 51m
Which country are you in? I'm in Canada and I constantly see white men shorter than me (I'm 5'8). Then again, most whites here probably race mixed with womanlet Natives so... yeah
the US. almost all white men dwarf me but i have a friend who's white as fuck and only 5'5. he's the only lifefuel I have. i'd say the average white woman here is like 5'6-5'7, and men are like 5'11-6'0. i get mogged hard by bbws and middle schoolers left and right whenever i'm in public.

Uglychincel

Uglychincel

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
121d 10h 36m
tfw shorter than 5'7" :feels::feelsrope:

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
122d 15h 37m
We were never meant to live happy and fulfilling lives

Cafecel

Cafecel

Overseer of Cope
9d 10h 45m
I lock myself in my room, turn off all the lights and just play games, listen to music, rewatch some movies or watch youtube
Add junk food, and that's my life.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Gymaxing kikecel training 2 fight incel oppression
★★★★★
42d 16h 27m
Doing literally anything that improves your life is considered "cope" by some people here
:lul:
Well, the surrogate activities are definitely copes at least.

Lolimancer

Lolimancer

blEWcel
★★★★
22d 18h 7m
I've realized that bouldering is a lot more fun if you're short due to better strength weight ratio. I love solving a boulder in front of big chads after their failed attempts :D They be like " Dude how is that guy stronger than us?".

Over_this_Life

Over_this_Life

LDARmaxxing
★★★★★
35d 20h 55m
Wish i could lie to you so you could feel better but the truth is your height is going to follow you your entire life and haunt you the entire time. There is no solution, at least not any cheap ones. Only thing you can do is try to take your mind off of it with copes

existentialhack

existentialhack

Mythic
★★★
42d 17h 26m
Gymmaxxing will stop guys being able to beat you up at least.

Pixycel

Pixycel

Fiat justitia, ruat caelum
★★★
44d 9h 16m
Become a femboy.

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Veteran
30d 0m
If it drops to a certain point (below 5’6) you don’t

Hell

Hell

Get me out of here
★★
60d 11h 46m
ER

You'll be a 7' king in Hell

W

WizardofSoda

Major
★★
75d 19h 45m
Either go full Napoleon complex or move to Asia.. but even Asians are getting scarily tall from what i read here.

ThisWorldIsAMess

ThisWorldIsAMess

Banned
-
15d 2h 23m
You’re 5’7? That’s not that bad. Maybe to women, but you’re not subhuman.

Lolimancer

Lolimancer

blEWcel
★★★★
22d 18h 7m
You’re 5’7? That’s not that bad. Maybe to women, but you’re not subhuman.
To men too. Here in germany i was always the shortest guy my age in school. Very rarely do i find someone shorter than me.

H

Haywire

Paragon
★★★★★
65d 20h 28m
ugly and short as a man thats hell mode. im not sure you ever will get over it. family can be real assholes. life of hell

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★
4d 20h 47m
You don’t nature decides how you’re dealt with, which is a retarded decision on who put that force in charge.

dio

dio

the fallen
16h 37m
buy some long trousers and stilts

A

Amphetaminecel

Luminary
★★★★★
37d 21h 57m
Do you have $100,000?

shepherdcel

shepherdcel

Hobbit in hiding ~ Aspergerscel
★★★
6d 13h 1m
You don't. You either rope or cope
I’m getting a dog and a PC as additional copes. I’ll probably still rope in the end.

5’6, autistic, and live in the middle of rural nowhere. It’s over.