Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How do I get over my fucking height?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32255

Self-banned
-
It's a fucking nightmare, I could literally vent about this shit for days on end, being the height of a little girl, on top of having an ugly gross ethnic face. No one respects me, no one at all. Its ruining my fucking life I can't go anywhere or act normal without being reminded that I'm a 12 year old girl when I'm supposed to be a fully matured man. I'm 5'7 and its just amazing, you know, being smaller than almost everyone including women. When I think about being back in high school I get filled with horror when I realize I was smaller than all my male teachers and most of the female ones. I'm a fucking little kiddy faggot, can't go anywhere in public without people wanting to beat me the fuck up. Can't express my thoughts to anyone, they won't hear it. If someone disagrees with what I have to say, all they have to do to win the argument is bring up I'm a mixed race curry skinny manlet abomination. There's no winning.

No matter how much I try to dismiss what other people have to say it keeps coming back. I don't even want to get out of bed in the morning and fucking stand up, just doing that enrages me. I'm not even safe around my family as the men are all fat and 6'0+ and they still treat me like a little kid in spite of me being 18. If my life is gonna be a nightmare because of this for eternity then I will fucking rope, no hesitations. Just waiting for the right time and materials to do it. But if there's a way to fucking forget about it some fellow manlet here who knows how to, please tell me. I'm sick of worrying about this shit, what do I do. I want to become stoic and asexual. Even if I found a way to escape society entirely I want to suppress my sexual thoughts, any time I think of a foid sexually makes me horrified about my height all over again, how worthless of a faggot scum I am and how I fucking dare to even have sexual urges as a laughable little genetic turd. I literally have a napoleon complex and throw things because of this shit, laugh all you want, but I really want a way out of this dreadful life, I might not resort to the rope just yet.

Fuck.

You can't. it's over.

Edit: Maybe try meditation maxxxing.

I lock myself in my room, turn off all the lights and just play games, listen to music, rewatch some movies or watch youtube

#repealthe19th

Time to visit Gandy

Just accept your genes die along with your manlet ass and you will never reproduce.

Depends.

How much cope u want bro? I got just the thing for you

:redpill: :soy:

Ingest it.

You don't. To women, men shorter than 6' (plus however many inches per globalization year) are nothing more than defective products to be removed and replaced by quality control.

Which country are you in? I'm in Canada and I constantly see white men shorter than me (I'm 5'8). Then again, most whites here probably race mixed with womanlet Natives so... yeah

It's a fucking nightmare, I could literally vent about this shit for days on end, being the height of a little girl, on top of having an ugly gross ethnic face. No one respects me, no one at all. Its ruining my fucking life I can't go anywhere or act normal without being reminded that I'm a 12 year old girl when I'm supposed to be a fully matured man. I'm 5'7 and its just amazing, you know, being smaller than almost everyone including women. When I think about being back in high school I get filled with horror when I realize I was smaller than all my male teachers and most of the female ones. I'm a fucking little kiddy faggot, can't go anywhere in public without people wanting to beat me the fuck up. Can't express my thoughts to anyone, they won't hear it. If someone disagrees with what I have to say, all they have to do to win the argument is bring up I'm a mixed race curry skinny manlet abomination. There's no winning.

No matter how much I try to dismiss what other people have to say it keeps coming back. I don't even want to get out of bed in the morning and fucking stand up, just doing that enrages me. I'm not even safe around my family as the men are all fat and 6'0+ and they still treat me like a little kid in spite of me being 18. If my life is gonna be a nightmare because of this for eternity then I will fucking rope, no hesitations. Just waiting for the right time and materials to do it. But if there's a way to fucking forget about it some fellow manlet here who knows how to, please tell me. I'm sick of worrying about this shit, what do I do. I want to become stoic and asexual. Even if I found a way to escape society entirely I want to suppress my sexual thoughts, any time I think of a foid sexually makes me horrified about my height all over again, how worthless of a faggot scum I am and how I fucking dare to even have sexual urges as a laughable little genetic turd. I literally have a napoleon complex and throw things because of this shit, laugh all you want, but I really want a way out of this dreadful life, I might not resort to the rope just yet.

Fuck.
You don't. You either rope or cope

Get Stryde nail on both femur and tibia asap

climb to new heights

Which country are you in? I'm in Canada and I constantly see white men shorter than me (I'm 5'8). Then again, most whites here probably race mixed with womanlet Natives so... yeah
the US. almost all white men dwarf me but i have a friend who's white as fuck and only 5'5. he's the only lifefuel I have. i'd say the average white woman here is like 5'6-5'7, and men are like 5'11-6'0. i get mogged hard by bbws and middle schoolers left and right whenever i'm in public.

tfw shorter than 5'7" :feels::feelsrope:

We were never meant to live happy and fulfilling lives

I lock myself in my room, turn off all the lights and just play games, listen to music, rewatch some movies or watch youtube
Add junk food, and that's my life.

Doing literally anything that improves your life is considered "cope" by some people here
:lul:
Well, the surrogate activities are definitely copes at least.

I've realized that bouldering is a lot more fun if you're short due to better strength weight ratio. I love solving a boulder in front of big chads after their failed attempts :D They be like " Dude how is that guy stronger than us?".

Wish i could lie to you so you could feel better but the truth is your height is going to follow you your entire life and haunt you the entire time. There is no solution, at least not any cheap ones. Only thing you can do is try to take your mind off of it with copes

Gymmaxxing will stop guys being able to beat you up at least.

Become a femboy.
Thats gay bro

If it drops to a certain point (below 5’6) you don’t

ER

You'll be a 7' king in Hell

Either go full Napoleon complex or move to Asia.. but even Asians are getting scarily tall from what i read here.

You’re 5’7? That’s not that bad. Maybe to women, but you’re not subhuman.

You’re 5’7? That’s not that bad. Maybe to women, but you’re not subhuman.
To men too. Here in germany i was always the shortest guy my age in school. Very rarely do i find someone shorter than me.

ugly and short as a man thats hell mode. im not sure you ever will get over it. family can be real assholes. life of hell

You don’t nature decides how you’re dealt with, which is a retarded decision on who put that force in charge.

Do you have $100,000?

You don't. You either rope or cope
I’m getting a dog and a PC as additional copes. I’ll probably still rope in the end.

5’6, autistic, and live in the middle of rural nowhere. It’s over.

I’m getting a dog and a PC as additional copes. I’ll probably still rope in the end.

Fuck it never began, being under 5'9 in 2021 it's impossible to get even the bottom of the barrel. (Inb4 tallfags say under 6'2 it's over)

Felt that