Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I kill myself and make it look like an accident?

B

beta_max

mentalcel
-
So my parents don't think I killed myself.

get drunk and go play on the interstate

Rope on accident

Make it look like you tripped.

hire a hitman

Drive too fast

Go scratch motorcycle gangs bikes
full

You shouldnt bother. Your parents deserve the guilt of realizing theu fucked up by breeding and failing to socialize you into this world properly and giving you the mentorship needed to thrive in adulthood

go get killed

Ride a bike or skateboard to railroad tracks and stay on the tracks with your locomotive device of choice. Ideally, you will have left trails in the dirt or grass to suggest that you just wanted to cross the tracks, but got unlucky. Or ride off a high cliff, preferably under the influence of mind-altering substances so they can be found in the autopsy.

Scroll through incels.co with your phone in the bathtub, and then SPLOOSH! I hate to see any of my brothers leave though.

Get a sports bike or other fast motorcycle and ride very fast into a wall while wearing no protective gear. Alternatively "accidentally" swerve into the lane of an oncoming truck.

If you don't have access to this, there are a few other ways of painlessly killing yourself that can be made to be seen as accidents. First would be playing on train tracks while drunk. Another would be slipping and falling of a bridge or cliff. Maybe you could touch a high voltage/amperage power transformer and electrocute yourself. Would probably hurt though.

You shouldnt bother. Your parents deserve the guilt of realizing theu fucked up by breeding and failing to socialize you into this world properly and giving you the mentorship needed to thrive in adulthood
tbh

Get a sports bike or other fast motorcycle and ride very fast into a wall while wearing no protective gear. Alternatively "accidentally" swerve into the lane of an oncoming truck.

If you don't have access to this, there are a few other ways of painlessly killing yourself that can be made to be seen as accidents. First would be playing on train tracks while drunk. Another would be slipping and falling of a bridge or cliff. Maybe you could touch a high voltage/amperage power transformer and electrocute yourself. Would probably hurt though.

tbh

All these methods have risk of surviving with a fucked up and useless body.

Send a picture of your (fake) dead body.

All these methods have risk of surviving with a fucked up and useless body.
Sport bike method works well. 180 km/h into concrete wall or truck with no helmet is guaranteed instant death. Getting crushed by 300 ton train moving @ 90 km/h would fuck you up beyond recognition, same with falling of a sufficiently high bridge or cliff. Power transformer will kill you guaranteed as well. 150 amps @ 200000 volts is more than they use on the electric chair.

Suicide by cop.

I don't give a shit about my parents. It's their fault for giving birth to a subhuman. They could have at least surgery maxxed and blackpilled me young.

Go on a trip to afghanistan and do the floss on a balcony

Go to chernobyl and ldar right next to the elephant foot.

Go for a hike and 'fall' of a cliff.

Go to a ghetto and wear this sign:
DA493D37 8219 436E 9F15 C81C5D942610

Drink alcohool and drive into a truck. @LastGerman thought on this suicide methode ?

Such a privilege. Driving yourself to death is also an option.

I don't give a shit about my parents. It's their fault for giving birth to a subhuman. They could have at least surgery maxxed and blackpilled me young.
based man
Drink alcohool and drive into a truck. @LastGerman thought on this suicide methode ?
Go for a hike and 'fall' of a cliff.

Too scary
Go to a ghetto and wear this sign:
View attachment 190716
:feelsahh:

So my parents don't think I killed myself.

Shit I know that feeling. :(
What I would love the most is some sort of attack, maybe a terrorist attack, a shooting and I save the innocent little children by sacrificing myself. Then I'm dead and be remembered as a hero. And my family never knew that I just saw and used the opportunity to commit suicide by using the terrorist as my killer!
Damn, that is honestly a daydream I sometimes have. Or just saving a child that fell on the tracks before a train or something. And hero I come in and save the day - and alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas - I die myself in the process!

If your face is ugly, nobody will really believe it was an accident.

It's okay because where I live most of the male population is short and incely.
Just tell your parents that you're going for a "walk" and never come back. Make sure to do it somewhere that people never go so nature can clean up the bones and leave you unidentifiable. They might cope by thinking you're vagabondmaxxing.

Drug overdose maybe

but i mean it would still traumatize them

Smash your skull in with a hammer

Suicide by cop, then your parents can say you dindu nuffins.

Doing any sort of drug would cause make it be known that you overdosed on something because of the eventual toxicology report, so, if you want to make it look like an accident, I would bother.

Why would u care? You’d be dead anyways