Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how do i make friends

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
i like doing some hobbies but its boring alone i cant make female friends duhh but even guys dont even wanna be friends with me

I don't know, I failed to make them in uni and i'll never have friends

I only had two friends. That was when I was still bluepilled. Hard to make friends with nonincels.

You're asking the last person who'd you want to ask.

I only had two friends. That was when I was still bluepilled. Hard to make friends with nonincels.
heck at this point idc i just need some one to do shit with even if it means i have to listen to there bluepilled bs

heck at this point idc i just need some one to do shit with even if it means i have to listen to there bluepilled bs
Brutal. I honestly wouldn’t be able to stand the bluepilled bullshit. Idk how to make friends either

You should try to be more confident

Just ask people who don't have friends how to get friends bro

You have to first make peace with your intrusive thoughts that make you self conscious. Acknowledge they have some substance in driving you to be a better person but don't let them paralyze you in fear. Once you do that you have to not give a fuck and be outgoing. Don't act pretentious proud or otherwise like you have a stick up your ass but don't be cringe. You have to force your way through the ice to break it. If you are in uni ask someone next to you for help or something or if you are at work chat up the people you work with about something topical, then shift to getting to know them. Once you get a friend group there will inevitably be some attention seeking foids that gravitate towards the group and everybody simps to them. Thats how you meet foids. I don't know how to go from there

Maybe just try to focus on being friends with just one guy (even a Chad if you must ) who has a lot of friends. Then you have a chance to be friends with his friends that you like.

Maybe just try to focus on being friends with just one guy (even a Chad if you must ) who has a lot of friends. Then you have a chance to be friends with his friends that you like.

good idea plus rep

idk i was fortunate to have a hobby were its easy to make friends

First you need to learn paleontology specifically from Texas State University. Now go to Egypt and run Indiana Jones game. You will find like minded paleontologist there. Search some excavation sites there and at dawn when your group is resting offer them cold beer and share your Vietnam story. BOOOM!! You have friends now. Go enjoy with them bucko

First you need to learn paleontology specifically from Texas State University. Now go to Egypt and run Indiana Jones game. You will find like minded paleontologist there. Search some excavation sites there and at dawn when your group is resting offer them cold beer and share your Vietnam story. BOOOM!! You have friends now. Go enjoy with them bucko
And look them in the eyes, it wont work otherwise!

Try showing some people you're good at some hobbie, if they're not disgusted by your looks and you chose the right people it might work

Nah man that's PUA bullshit do you even blackpill bro?
Buckle up boyo, with that attitude you wont get nowhere! At your age I was drunk with my friends constantly at Uni, just go put yourself out there that solitude isnt good for you!

I don’t know tbh, I’ve never made one of those.

you like skateboard? do you like the lottery aswell?

go to red light district dutchnigger

Tell people about how much you shower and respect women on the internet.

i think in some cases it's impossible to have friends

this thread is bluepilled as fuck

THE REASON YOU DON'T HAVE FRIENDS IS BECAUSE OF YOUR LOOKS

SEXHAVERS HAVE FRIENDS BECAUSE THERE IS MUTUAL BENEFIT TO THAT FRIENDSHIP

Bullshit excuse, OP, you brought it upon yourself. You live near me, yet you never ask me to hang out.