Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I meet females online? (without dating apps)

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Ill have online classes again so I need to meet foids online, but not on dating apps or social media. Is discord a good idea?

Last edited:
The prevalence of dating apps have made it weird to meet foids in any other way. This is not by accident. Foids love dating apps because you can't even talk to them if they don't like how you look.

Definitely not. Focus on instagram only if you want to meet top foids.
I dont have Instagram and if I did I wouldnt have any friends and I would have to post pics or simething.
Normie social media is not an option

If you play video games theres some that have many foids like animal crossing.

If you play video games theres some that have many foids like animal crossing.
I play animal crossing but I cant play online becuse I hacked my switch

Ill have online classes again so I need to meet foids online, but not on dating apps or social media. Is discord a good idea?

You cannot meet women anymore, dont bother.

Instagram if you want to be an orbiting simp.
It depends on whether you look like a loser on your profile.

You just need to know how to use photoshop (or pay someone to edit) and pay a bot site to engage likes and comments in your post (don't buy followers, this is counter-productive, they will grow naturally with the engagement of the posts). Then comment on the beauty's publication disagreeing with her or nitpicking something she won't like very much (but don't overdo it nor exaggerate). This will get her attention and is a good way to get closer, so you can later call her at the DM. Don't be shy nor frustrated, there are literally billions of women out there for you to meet.

If you want to meet many women, invest time on instagram, later you will be able to link it with Tinder, which will be even better.

Discord is a total sausage fest. Try whisper.

The prevalence of dating apps have made it weird to meet foids in any other way. This is not by accident. Foids love dating apps because you can't even talk to them if they don't like how you look.
Which makes it feel so artificial like an arranged marriage. The online communication rarely transfers to real life. Online dating is where things are now, but it’s a rigged game. So that rope looks mighty appealing.

Try a dating app

Look for facebook profiles in smaller american cities or through smaller less known colleges look at the likes and then send messages curry style

It’s basically impossible brocel. For many reasons.

1. looks. On dating apps, looks is the main determining factor and you MUST be bare minimum 7/10 on dating apps to get foids to want to even meet up with you.

2. Norman social media’s are about friend circles, and incels really don’t have any. I know you already ruled out Norman social media’s, but it’s still important to point this out. Most Norman’s who have becky gf’s did it through social circle maxxing which isn’t an option for most incels. Most incels have little to no friends which means they never accumulated pictures to post on any social media’s. It’s absolutely brutal, but it’s true.

3. there are MANY more men then women online, especially on dating apps, and the small amount of women on there are chad only.

In conclusion, dating app foids = chad lite+ only

Social circle foids = high tier normie+ only.

Look for facebook profiles in smaller american cities or through smaller less known colleges look at the likes and then send messages curry style
curry style :feelshaha::feelshaha:

They will all have many cucks orbiting them online anyways, especially on Discord.