Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity How do I OWN roastie foid in com class?

Mikeymike

Mikeymike

Greycel
Warning: Definite ragefuel.

Thanks to my parents, I'm at a community college surrounded by the suifuel that is 20 to 30-year-old foids. The bane of my existence has become this fucking Stacy in my communications class. This feminazi CONSTANTLY forces her PC ideals down the throats of everyone in the class while we have discussions. Now normally, I keep my mouth shut, as I hate seeing the disgust and annoyance on other peoples' faces when they watch me give my opinion. These fucking normies have no idea of the mental capacity I hold.

Earlier today, the aforementioned Stacy announced she'd be writing her midterm speech about how "Incels are ignorant". The rest of the class started laughing. Absolute fucking suifuel. However, this idiot Becky of a professor asked the feminazi what an Incel is. The stupid foid goes off on this idiot rant about how Incels "are creepy, perverted men" and "they're just too horny" and they "blame their lack of sex on women when it's really their own creepy fault". The professor then goes on to say how thankful she is to not have any Incels in her class. The Stacey then goes on to say "well, I'm not so sure about that", and glares in my direction. Suifuel in the flesh.

I've decided I'm going to write my speech on toxic femininity, especially about this feminazi. I know I'm gonna bring up her Chad boyfriend and how even 5s like her can still get everything they want from society. I need more ideas though. I want to make this bitch cry. Otherwise, it's over.

Record it or larp

Interesting first post.

Bad hill to die on, imo. These institutions are controlled by hateful leftists and a lot of the bullshit they push is bait to make white guys stick their heads up to get crushed.

You're not gonna have an "everybody clapped" moment in your class, even if you make a great speech, and you aren't going to persuade anybody, because people hardly ever change their minds.

Just put in your time then blow that pop stand.

Earlier today, the aforementioned Stacy announced she'd be writing her midterm speech about how "Incels are ignorant". The rest of the class started laughing. Absolute fucking suifuel. However, this idiot Becky of a professor asked the feminazi what an Incel is. The stupid foid goes off on this idiot rant about how Incels "are creepy, perverted men" and "they're just too horny" and they "blame their lack of sex on women when it's really their own creepy fault". The professor then goes on to say how thankful she is to not have any Incels in her class. The Stacey then goes on to say "well, I'm not so sure about that", and glares in my direction. Suifuel in the flesh.

I've decided I'm going to write my speech on toxic femininity, especially about this feminazi.

You should have interfered right here. Just stop her ignorant and self-centered talk.

If you're low inhib just say "those are some big words for such a cute little girl" when she goes on her feminist tirade next time, she will fume. :feelsokman:

You would only be prove her right through your bitterness even though you are the one in the right. Do something that is less hateful yet dropping hints of the blackpill. For instance, topics about tinder, divorce rate, attractiveness, etc. Lay the truth without any negative emotions. You better be careful in this climate of modern political lynching OP.. I'm not saying these soyboys will mash you but you might make it more awkward for the rest of the reaming time there

Put in a bid and hope it's the highest!

Just watch Borat and see how he interacts with women and what he calls them. They hate it.

Honestly, you should make a formal complaint to the authorities. Being branded as an incel is just as bad as being branded a terrorist, and can have legal repercussions. She has no right to publicly call you an incel, especially when you've never been vocal about the blackpill. The fact that you don't want to be branded as an incel will fool the authorities into thinking you aren't one.

You are getting set up to be baited by her and paraded around during the talk.

Speaking out of experience, no one takes a loser serious in class, even if he says the truth or has good points. I wouldn't argument against her or her speech. Instead miss the day she's going to hold the talk, deny being an incel, or try to show disinterest.

use the scientifc blackpill to backup your arguments:

Show hER what you think

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back