Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I psychopathymaxx

Watercel

Watercel

Banned
-
I want to have no love for people. People, and women especially have ruined my life and my feeling and natural love is so much that it hurts like shreds when I'm nice to friends and people in general but they treat me like dirt, mog me, play sadistic power games over me, bandwagon bullying against me. It's so tiring. I want to keep my conscience in tact at the same time. K want to basically loose all ego and emotion some fucking how.

I don't know tbh :feelsjuice:

Joined Friday at 6:56 AM

Nice bait, also petals

20200529 110243

Just slap foids in the face maxxing

Just slap foids in the face maxxing
This if I was low social inhib and could afford jail time but no I'm disabled and can't afford being thrown off my wheelchair and being raped. All I want is to be a robot so I don't feel a thing

I want to have no love for people. People, and women especially have ruined my life and my feeling and natural love is so much that it hurts like shreds when I'm nice to friends and people in general but they treat me like dirt, mog me, play sadistic power games over me, bandwagon bullying against me. It's so tiring. I want to keep my conscience in tact at the same time. K want to basically loose all ego and emotion some fucking how.
I don't think you understand what being a psychopath means, but if you wanna get rid of your empathy I recommend watching a lot of gore or reading a history book (there are better ways to become callous but I don't wanna get banned homie)
This if I was low social inhib and could afford jail time but no I'm disabled and can't afford being thrown off my wheelchair and being raped. All I want is to be a robot so I don't feel a thing
lul

Yeah, jail fucking sucks

u cant maxx that
it has to come within, let it take u

by consooming ur own coom, GrAYf46

You don’t have to be a psychopath to not give a fuck what people think of you. They are just ordinary shitty people with shitty lives, why do their opinions hold so much value to you.

So get those misconceptions out of the way. If you do have emotional empathy, that’s going to be a problem. You could reduce it by forcing yourself to take candy from babies? Beat up a homeless person? It’s okay if you just feel bad about it, that’s social cognizance, but don’t let yourself “feel their pain”.

Fear is another hurdle. maybe blunt it out by living on the edge of death for some time. Go skydiving if you fear heights. Play with spiders. Get rejected by 100 women. Do not procrastinate anything, even if it feels you are dying in the process. Feel terror over calling that old relative? Good! Call now! And call that person again at 3 AM! In fact, stalk him or her until they run away from you in total and abject terror!

Numb out the fears, emotions and strengthen your rational thought, that’s your goal. And just remember: EVERYTHING is meaningless until you yourself add meaning