Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I start running when Im too high inhib to go outside?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I need to do some cardio, but I have no money for a treadmill, its just I accidentally spent way too much and Im barely scraping by now

But I cant go outside, IM terrified, what do I do

I dont wanna go run at like 3am with no gun cause Im afraid of some nigger trying to rob me or something

run early in the morning or inside your house/backyard

Just use earphones and ignore everyone theory

Wear a burqa. This way no one will recognize you.

I need to do some cardio, but I have no money for a treadmill, its just I accidentally spent way too much and Im barely scraping by now

I dont wanna go run at like 3am with no gun cause Im afraid of some nigger trying to rob me or something
Backyard? Run around in laps

Outside? Plan what times are busy and what times aren't make a record of this and schedule your run.

There is cardio that you can do with just an exercise mat's worth of space. Check out thenx calisthenics on youtube. Their workouts are pretty good. Just body weight and a small space is enough. Maybe an exercise mat + indoor shoes if you want your tailbone and feet to be comfy

run early in the morning or inside your house/backyard

This and use headphones with a good podcast to keep you company. Running is really one of the best activities you can engage in.

Try HIT (high interval training) its best cardio, there is also steppers like this
81bIUGf8GL
They are cheap and similar to running.

i personally run in the countryside so , i only see about 5 people for the whole run . i run literally in a place where there is only trees adn now homes whats so ever
Try HIT (high interval training) its best cardio, there is also steppers like this
View attachment 340622
They are cheap and similar to running.
no , it's worthless . nothing is better then sprinting outside in a free road .

i personally run in the countryside so , i only see about 5 people for the whole run . i run literally in a place where there is only trees adn now homes whats so ever

no , it's worthless . nothing is better then sprinting outside in a free road .
Agree but im to retarded to go out to run

If you're legit that anxious then you need to see a doctor, at this point it's so over that jewpills can't even make it worse.

Agree but im to retarded to go out to run
man , your not the world is retarded . just do it will feels amazing . i run in the evening and it feels really good .

I used to run at 5 am. Just wear a hood. It will be colder soon, so you can wear a scarf when it colder or a special mask, though I don't have one. I used to wear a hoodie, a beanie and a scarf when running in winter, and was pretty ok. Just do it once it will be fine from there on.

You know how I went on my first ever jog? I just set an alarm clock for 5 am, woke up and put on clothes then go outside. Honestly, don't spend to much time, choosing what to wear, and staying at home you will lose motivation. Just go out quickly. I didn't even know where to run, and had no route scheduled. Just do it, I suppose, I wanna get back at soon too, coz I had a break coz of injury.

Just use earphones and ignore everyone theory
There is cardio that you can do with just an exercise mat's worth of space. Check out thenx calisthenics on youtube. Their workouts are pretty good. Just body weight and a small space is enough. Maybe an exercise mat + indoor shoes if you want your tailbone and feet to be comfy
Nah, that's trash imo. An actual jog outside with actual fresh air more beneficial. If you just want some activity then ok. If you're putting effort to lose weight for example, those videos are useless

If you're legit that anxious then you need to see a doctor, at this point it's so over that jewpills can't even make it worse.

Im anxious because Im ugly and embarrassed about how I look tbh

Jewpills wont fix it

Just don't take anything with you then they can't rob you.