Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I tell my mum I have zero friends?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
On my 18th birthday and she asks what I'm doing and I have to tell her I can't do anything cuz I have no friends what the fucks gonna happen?

It will be humiliating and embarressing for me, and upsetting for her.

how did Ur mum reacted to u having no friends or not doing anything for bday?

Get the rope it is beyond over(Jk so mod don’t give another warning)

make friends at school
They all make fun of me and bully me. I go to a 1/10 school so my classes are half full and I even have one class with only 5 people.

Take Jew pills, go to therapy and avoid negative sites bucko. If normies laugh at you you laugh with them. That's how you make friends.

t. inceltears

Say, "Mum, I have zero friends".

In all seriousness, though, what should it embarrass you or upset her? I have no friends and I stayed in by myself on my birthday last year which was all I wanted to do.

but you do have friends...
we are your friends :y'all:

On my 18th birthday and she asks what I'm doing and I have to tell her I can't do anything cuz I have no friends what the fucks gonna happen?

My mom passed away last year. When I was younger, my parents would bug me about leaving the house and doing something, but I always just told them I had studying to do. When I was done with school and I lived on my own, they would occasionally ask if I wasn't living as a hermit, and I always replied that I was busy with work (which was and still is true).

Anyway, you could always say that you don't want your birthday to made a big deal out of. That's what I've said all my life, and it's even mostly true.

And hey, I'll be your friend.

Just tell her

My mom passed away last year. When I was younger, my parents would bug me about leaving the house and doing something, but I always just told them I had studying to do. When I was done with school and I lived on my own, they would occasionally ask if I wasn't living as a hermit, and I always replied that I was busy with work (which was and still is true).

Anyway, you could always say that you don't want your birthday to made a big deal out of. That's what I've said all my life, and it's even mostly true.

And hey, I'll be your friend.
I'm sorry but I fucking hate niggering greycels. You're an exception tho.

Nah my parents ain't dumb they'll know I have no friends and I'm a loser no matter what I say. When I live on my own I can use that excuse but rn I'm fucked.

Bruh, life as an incel is an endless series of humiliation and trying to avoiding said humiliation. Either just be straight up, larp or try to avoid it altogether, doesn't matter either way.

I'm sorry but I fucking hate niggering greycels. You're an exception tho.

Nah my parents ain't dumb they'll know I have no friends and I'm a loser no matter what I say. When I live on my own I can use that excuse but rn I'm fucked.

Thanks. And for what it's worth, I'm sorry about your situation. It sucks.

I think it was pretty obvious to my parents as well and at some point, they just gave up on me. Probably, anyway. I can't ask either of them at this point.

My strategy has always been to say nothing and just verbally hand wave things away when pressed. Others might be brutally honest (as has been suggested here) or just lie their asses off. I don't know what'll work best for you.

Just tell her?, I don't see what the big deal is.

Then again, I'm pretty used to being a loner, so I probably can't relate.

I dont have friends mom

"your shitty genetics fucked my life"

My mom knows i'm a friendless faggot

She probably knows already.

I never really went out or anything,
so she always knew.

I lost contact to my """friends""" after school and she realized it.

I have friends, youre my friends
Tenor

I can be friends with someone in real life because of my anxiety and Im bad at interhuman politics.

I never had a friend since I was 11. I'm 21 now. From my experience mom will accept your loserdom it's not related to academics or work.

Easy, you don't.

I couldn't concentrate on anything at school, because I always hated being around people, I wish I had the courage to not listen to my parents, but if I did my dam bastard of a father would have killed me

I guess she doesnt give a fuck