Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do moms of manlet sons feel?

Kakarot

Kakarot

Officer
★★★
When you hate short men your whole life and then see your own son become one of them. I know most of them will then lie how height is not important, but deep down they know it's not true.

1486564724839.jpg

they gaslight their sons, im 5'6 and my mom told me that im not short, when even my female cousin is taller than me

They want manlets to rope

they are probably too bluepilled to realize the reality. many of them.

they are probably too bluepilled to realize the reality. many of them.

But they know they hated short men. What do they think? I didn't like them, all my friends didn't like them, but I'm sure not all foids are like that.

But they know they hated short men. What do they think? I didn't like them, all my friends didn't like them, but I'm sure not all foids are like that.
they probably know that and feel like shit tbh. Idk foids mentality is extremly weird

They are ashamed that their son is a genetic failure.

They lie. They know how over is for their sons,but hey,thry cant say something about it.

Just think: if even your mom tells you how you really looks like,how you will feel?

My mom must feel proud of me at least in that regard. She's the smallest of all of her siblings, married a tall guy and I'm tall.

They likely feel humiliated, and with looks on top of that is just disappointment.

When you hate short men your whole life and then see your own son become one of them. I know most of them will then lie how height is not important, but deep down they know it's not true.

1486564724839.jpg

They cope and say their son is attractive.

Same way asian women with white husbands feel about their asian sons ..

The Npc programming gave foids two main unconditional love mechanics in males

1. Chads
2. Their sons

So u are good

They pretend to love them but secretly worship tall men who are their sons' age and wish that they were their sons.

ER wrote of his mother's attitude to Samuel, his sister's tall boyfriend: "She constantly talked about him admiringly." She also paid for Samuel's trip to England.

They pretend to love them but secretly worship tall men who are their sons' age and wish that they were their sons.

ER wrote of his mother's attitude to Samuel, his sister's tall boyfriend: "She constantly talked about him admiringly." She also paid for Samuel's trip to England.

Whores gonna whore, they even whore for their daughters bfs. Damn.

As a manlet: she says I'm a handsome boy and some girls see past height. She's a liar. the bitch even gave me a genetic spinal disorder that caused my shortness. She also blames me for not eating nutritious meals as a child and it's all my fault, even though she was completely negligent, maybe cooked a nutritious meal 1x a week, but between that we ate poverty-mc-donalds errday.

I'm a 5'7 manlet but i'm still like 2 inches taller than my mom. She tells me height doesn't matter, but she's a boomer normie

this is especially true with noodlewhores that run to white black men. the problem is the son ends up looking like the mother. he's going to take her small frame, wrists, penis and height.

Moms (and even grandmas for that matter) seem to have a distortion filter when looking at their offspring, it is biologically driven, as whatever subhuman they created does contain their DNA. Sisters don't though, my sister acknowledged I'm an ugly manlet without hesitation.

Moms (and even grandmas for that matter) seem to have a distortion filter when looking at their offspring, it is biologically driven, as whatever subhuman they created does contain their DNA. Sisters don't though, my sister acknowledged I'm an ugly manlet without hesitation.

Brutal sister tbh.

The Npc programming gave foids two main unconditional love mechanics in males

1. Chads
2. Their sons

So u are good
Have you realized how parents treat their ugly children compared to the good looking ones?

It's funny when stacies end up having short, or autistic sons. Their sons are the embodiment of the very thing they despise.

My mom saying that it doesn't matter. Yeah, like shitty face, bad skin and small dick, this is all doesn't matter, at all. That's why we here...
My mom is coping by still thinking I have time to grow.
Oh, and that one too. Why the fuck I should grow if i stopped growing when I was 14.

That's easy. They don't feel.

im taller than both my parents thank the heavens.. I cant imagine being a 5'6 manlet and getting treated like circus clowns by normans .. not to mention foids

I just hope mine knows what shame she brought me.

this is especially true with noodlewhores that run to white black men. the problem is the son ends up looking like the mother. he's going to take her small frame, wrists, penis and height.
It seems like they never get any good traits bro

It's funny when stacies end up having short, or autistic sons. Their sons are the embodiment of the very thing they despise.

If ever there was justice in this world it's this, Stacy having an autistic or manlet son must kill them inside as they now have to raise that which they hate.

Or like Asian twats who only date tall white men then end up producing half Asian manlets JFL, their hypergamy has a price to pay it seems.

My mother helped measure me a few weeks ago, I am now 172-174 cm. She told me "That's a good, normal height."
YEAH RIGHT. The average here is like 183 for white men my age. Only immigrants and old men are this short.

My mother helped measure me a few weeks ago, I am now 172-174 cm. She told me "That's a good, normal height."
YEAH RIGHT. The average here is like 183 for white men my age. Only immigrants and old men are this short.
damn bro she's coping hard tbh

I like how she says that's a normal height, but she likely hated men that height when she was younger. Just like all foids.
How tall is your dad?

Mothers are biologically wired to see the best in their sons, even when they are genetic trash.

However some mothers have such bad genetics that they don't even have that programmed into them correctly and they openly despise their son without hesitation.

Mothers are biologically wired to see the best in their sons, even when they are genetic trash.

However some mothers have such bad genetics that they don't even have that programmed into them correctly and they openly despise their son without hesitation.
Pretty much. She wants you to be chad, but if you are not she will just pretend.

Lol. I knew she found a tall guy. And now saying nonsense to you.
Of course. If she was a foid my age she wouldn't even look at me. My father is a total Chad ngl, which is why I hate being around him since I'm such a genetic failure.

Half asian half white kids are worshipped in every asian country. It’s the closest thing to being with a foreigner without the race betrayal stigma. Almost all the celebrities in SEA are either pure asian but had tons of surgeries or half asian half white.

Of course. If she was a foid my age she wouldn't even look at me. My father is a total Chad ngl, which is why I hate being around him since I'm such a genetic failure.

Is she a womanlet or were you just unlucky ending short? I hate womanlets that go for tall men the most.

Is she a womanlet or were you just unlucky ending short? I hate womanlets that go for tall men the most.
I think she is maybe 5cm shorter than me, so not terribly short for a woman but not tall either.

My dad is 6'1/186 cm

Tbh. My sister is normal height and pretty attractive so she turned out fine though.
I see.she's just coping then

As a manlet: she says I'm a handsome boy and some girls see past height. She's a liar. the bitch even gave me a genetic spinal disorder that caused my shortness. She also blames me for not eating nutritious meals as a child and it's all my fault, even though she was completely negligent, maybe cooked a nutritious meal 1x a week, but between that we ate poverty-mc-donalds errday.
Same case with my mom. She never cooks and only orders fast food so I cool for myself.

my mom was hoping id be at least 6 feet. im 5'9 so not really death tier

Half asian half white kids are worshipped in every asian country. It’s the closest thing to being with a foreigner without the race betrayal stigma. Almost all the celebrities in SEA are either pure asian but had tons of surgeries or half asian half white.
hmm thats why noodlewhores want to marry white then

hmm thats why noodlewhores want to marry white then
Yes. Some girls in Thailand and Philippines are shameless about it, they literally ask white guys to get them pregnant just because they want a kid with blond hair and blue eyes.

Yes. Some girls in Thailand and Philippines are shameless about it, they literally ask white guys to get them pregnant just because they want a kid with blond hair and blue eyes.
I hate noodlewhoress. they are really disgust me

My mom was surprised at me height (5'9) both parents are below 5'7 my mom is 5'4 and my dad is 5'6 and me(5'9 or 176.5cm barefoot)
My mom was like you are BIG and my reaction was (Facepalm:feelsrope:)