Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how do normie men in relationships handle the pressure of having to wine and dine their girl all the time?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Imagine having bring your girl out for fancy $200 dinners once a week or more to make up for your lack of handsome face. Spending 1/3rd to 1/4th your shitty salary just to keep a woman a few points below your 5/10 looks.

How do you handle the pressure of making sure she's entertained?

After seeing so many chadfish examples, I would constantly be worried my girl doesn't give a single shit about me and it's all completely pointless. How do normies deal with that shit?

If a woman expected me to fork out that kind of money weekly I would just dump her. Virgin 4 life > betabuxx.

Life is a scam. I hope future generations will not have to pull up with all this bs.

If a woman expected me to fork out that kind of money weekly I would just dump her. Virgin 4 life > betabuxx.

Even if it cost you nothing, how do you handle the pressure of coming up with "fun dates".

Fuck all of that stress and pressure. I'd rather just play minecraft.

probably check soy websites for fun date ideas all the time, who cares if mrs.bergerstein suggests them something that costs half their paycheck, you need to stay trendy and with it. just feed your fat pig truffles on a gondola, brah.

probably check soy websites for fun date ideas all the time, who cares if mrs.bergerstein suggests them something that costs half their paycheck, you need to stay trendy and with it. just feed your fat pig truffles on a gondola, brah.
Astronomical IQ post

Astronomical IQ post
tbh women by now will probably just tell men to "clone" the dates of their female friends that they've seen on instagram, down to all the details like hiring a DJ and shit

tbh women by now will probably just tell men to "clone" the dates of their female friends that they've seen on instagram, down to all the details like hiring a DJ and shit
This is true, they all want to be seen on Instagram living degenerate lifestyles.
I was told by a Chad acquaintance from the past, if you don't secure a foid before 18 (as in just be first theory), you are F U C K E D.

Keeping up with all of that sounds more stressful than most jobs.

Let's say she takes pics of you with her and puts them on instagram. Her friends are going to fucking nuke you from space and roast your looks constantly.

they all want to be seen on Instagram living degenerate lifestyles.
I was told by a Chad acquaintance from the past, if you don't secure a foid before 18 (as in just be first theory), you are F U C K E D.
they should be purged

the foid should be cooking for the guy

Let's say she takes pics of you with her and puts them on instagram. Her friends are going to fucking nuke you from space and roast your looks constantly.
And this happens even if she's blind, her friends will make sure of it. There's just no way. It's over.

lol, no joke. this is what normal, successful men actually do.
they don't marry or even get engaged with them at 18. but that is when they meet them and start dating.

HOLY COW if you let yourself get intimidated by society to the point that you are single and too old for even 19-20 girls to look at you because of hair/aging.
OH MY GOD.

Ngl, I have some trouble imagining it along with my shitty stressful job, where they just throw improperly-planned shit at me all the time and expect me to fix it somehow.

A lot of them can't handle it. That's why they end up going MGTOW or going to SEA.

they don't realize how precarious their position is

Tbh i would enjoy taking my foid to restaurants and parks but all foids want me dead so...

Imagine having bring your girl out for fancy $200 dinners once a week or more to make up for your lack of handsome face. Spending 1/3rd to 1/4th your shitty salary just to keep a woman a few points below your 5/10 looks.

How do you handle the pressure of making sure she's entertained?

After seeing so many chadfish examples, I would constantly be worried my girl doesn't give a single shit about me and it's all completely pointless. How do normies deal with that shit?
They are not tense because of the weekly starfish sex they're attaining.

Normcucks are just paying for her meals while fucking chad on the side

chad doesn't need to do this blue pill rituals to get laid

They probably think she actually loves them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back