Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do normies say our personality is the issue when dictators and serial killers can get girlfriends or even female interest?

ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

:(
★★★★
Adolf Hiter had a wife, Eva Braun. He killed millions of people and caused the deaths of thousands of soldiers by starting WWII

Mao Zedong had MULTIPLE spouses. He effectively caused millions of Chinese citizens to die

Jerry Brudos, a serial killer, had a wife. He FUCKED the corpses of his victims.

Ted Bundy is a serial killer who had multiple women interested in him.

Nicolas Cruz, a mass shooter who shot up a high school in Florida, has received LOVE LETTERS from girls. Girls who could very well be MY peers.

How do normies respond to this? I doubt most of us here are serial killers or criminals, at least I know Im not, so how could some teenager boy be worse than a fucking mass shooter in the eyes of girls?

inb4 volcel if you don’t become a serial killer

Last edited:
They never said what kind of personality they are looking for. They just told you to work on it.

IT wont touch this

How do they explain the fact that 99.999999% of us are sub7? Surely if bad personality is the main reason incels exist, why aren't there any actual Chads posting here or anywhere else incels congregate online? Why is that virtually only sexually unattractive men become incels and post about it online? Why don't we see people who look like Brad Pitt posting on "manosphere" forums?

Keep in mind, the only "incels" who post their face online are the somewhat normal looking ones. Trucels almost never post their photos. Still, even those normal looking incels who post their photos online are sexually unattractive.
If personality is the only issue, surely eventually we'd see posts from very attractive men complaining about being incels. I know Chads are rare, but they're not that rare. Why aren't 5-10% of incels sexually attractive? Chads can have bad personalities too.

Why are shut in virgin losers who live with their parents always sexually unattractive? Why aren't there any shut in virgin creeps who look like Lachowski?

Last edited:
IT wont touch this
They might, I am underage after all.
How do they explain the fact that 99.999999% of us are sub7? Surely if bad personality is the main reason incels exist, why aren't there any actual Chads posting here? Why do only sexually unattractive men become incels? Why don't we see people like Brad Pitt posting on "manosphere" forums?
Also a very good point

Not all women are like that sweaty :soy::soy:

How do they explain the fact that 99.999999% of us are sub7? Surely if bad personality is the main reason incels exist, why aren't there any actual Chads posting here or anywhere else incels congregate online? Why is that virtually only sexually unattractive men become incels and post about it online? Why don't we see people who look like Brad Pitt posting on "manosphere" forums?

They avoid this question because they themselves are sub7 and are coping. They don't want to admit a woman will never truly love them.

They might, I am underage after all.

Also a very good point
Seriously, it's the only legit argument against the personality meme. Ok, lets say personality is only 75% to blame and the rest is looks. We should still be seeing Lachowski-looking guys posting on these forums, on 4chan, reddit etc.
Even if we look at normie liberal redditors who are 99.9999% numales and soyboys, there really aren't any Chads there. How come? I think it's obvious why. Chads are having fun IRL, having sex, relationships, great lives. They barely have time to post on the internet, let alone reddit, 4chan or even worse incel forums.

Last edited:
They will never respond

They always claim those are damaged women, implying it's such a small percentage of the population.

Sure they are.

Because foids love the dark triad of personality. They see them as a dominant alpha man.
They had a personality which was bad. Unlike us. We don't have any personality.

Because foids love the dark triad of personality. They see them as a dominant alpha man.
They had a personality which was bad. Unlike us. We don't have any personality.
This. Foids love serial killers.

Normies are virtue signalling faggots that cant comprehend basic logic

Personality does matter, but not in ways that most bluepillers think it does.

DARK TRIAD CHARACTER TRAITS MATTER.

They never said what kind of personality they are looking for. They just told you to work on it.
That annoys me the most, tbh. They never actually say what a good personality even is. It's such a vague term, give us a little bit more insight for fuck sake.

That annoys me the most, tbh. They never actually say what a good personality even is. It's such a vague term, give us a little bit more insight for fuck sake.
Obviously the kind that Hitler has, right?

Because NPC mentality. What did you expect?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back