Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do people make friends at uni?

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
I always hear everyone say that Uni is the last chance to make friends but how do people even make them? Its not like you talk to people in class or anything and at least in the unis I've been in there aren't a ton of clubs or anything to meet people in. If this is the last place you can make friends I guess I just wont make any ever again jfl :lul::lul::kys:

I heard that everyone has sex in uni. Maybe everyone except me.
It is same with friends

It is same with friends
tfw no sex or friends in uni. Everyone at work always talks about how they loved uni and how it was the best time of their lives jfl. "University was great! I got to spend all my time chilling with my friends and getting laid". For me uni is just going to class/studying and spending time in my room playing video games, painting/drawing or going on .co

University is chad central.

It is the same with women, chad takes all the friends

tfw no sex or friends in uni. Everyone at work always talks about how they loved uni and how it was the best time of their lives jfl. "University was great! I got to spend all my time chilling with my friends and getting laid". For me uni is just going to class/studying and spending time in my room playing video games, painting/drawing or going on .co
This is the usually normies BS. They lie to manifest a higher value than they acctualy have.
Literally everything that normies say is either a lie or not accurate or utterly cucked.
University is chad central.

It is the same with women, chad takes all the friends
True.
Chads are fucking the girls and the males are orbiting the chad.

idk I guess you must be NT and not ugly

If you didn’t make friends in high school, then you’re not making friends in college. Simple as that. It’s over.

This is the usually normies BS. They lie to manifest a higher value than they acctualy have.
Literally everything that normies say is either a lie or not accurate or utterly cucked.
Most of my coworkers are Chadlites tbh, probably because a lot of the jobs on site require strength and shit.

If you didn’t make friends in high school, then you’re not making friends in college. Simple as that. It’s over.
This. Or just be the local jester (get drunk and do stupid shit for peoples amusement) you'll probably make a pity friend or two out of that.

This. Or just be the local jester (get drunk and do stupid shit for peoples amusement) you'll probably make a pity friend or two out of that.
Maybe, yea

are jestermaxxed incels even liked though? I always got the vibe non-NT jestermaxxers are seen as tard spazzes only useful for mocking for most people.

are jestermaxxed incels even liked though? I always got the vibe non-NT jestermaxxers are seen as tard spazzes only useful for mocking for most people.
Not really, but I assume you're introduced into a social circle as the guy who does whacky shit. You won't be alone but you'd have 0 dignity doing weird tasks for Chad to stay in said circle.

They’re not liked and just subliminally abused by their “friend(s)”. So I wouldn’t do it unless you want to be constantly fucked over more than ever

Not really, but I assume you're introduced into a social circle as the guy who does whacky shit. You won't be alone but you'd have 0 dignity doing weird tasks for Chad to stay in said circle.
I guess it really depends on the form of jestermaxxing tbh. Either way jestermaxxed incels get 0 respect, at best they are kept around because they are amusing.

They’re not liked and just subliminally abused by their “friend(s)”. So I wouldn’t do it unless you want to be constantly fucked over more than ever
tbhtbh. I'd rather be alone than constantly fucked with while being around "friends"

I guess it really depends on the form of jestermaxxing tbh. Either way jestermaxxed incels get 0 respect, at best they are kept around because they are amusing.
True, I think people only do it to avoid being alone which I can't really blame them, but as you said it is definitely better to stay alone and remain your dignity then to become a Jester for chads and lose all dignity you once had.

Be attractive
full

maybe try to fit in in incel social settings like anime club / esports club lol idk i dont have any friends either

maybe try to fit in in incel social settings like anime club / esports club lol idk i dont have any friends either
the anime club here is full of yaoi foids + anime is not something I am super into. I've watched it before but its not a huge aspect of my likes or personality though.

Highly competetive fields like e-sports are actually made for chads dude

It's worth talking to people who are curious of the world
If you find something in common with those people you will quickly become friends
(they're the best kind) ;)

Highly competetive fields like e-sports are actually made for chads dude

It's worth talking to people who are curious of the world
If you find something in common with those people you will quickly become friends
(they're the best kind) ;)
ovar

the ricecels in lcs are almost all incel though

I always hear everyone say that Uni is the last chance to make friends but how do people even make them? Its not like you talk to people in class or anything and at least in the unis I've been in there aren't a ton of clubs or anything to meet people in. If this is the last place you can make friends I guess I just wont make any ever again jfl :lul::lul::kys:
Just fake a smile and laughter and pretend to agree with the normie on everything, then you have a normie pet (the ””friendship”” will be very superficial at this point however).

Just fake a smile and laughter and pretend to agree with the normie on everything, then you have a normie pet (the ””friendship”” will be very superficial at this point however).
is that even friendship though? That just sounds like someone you spend time around for the sake of not being literally alone. I've tried doing that and it never really works tbh. Whenever I try to say anything thats not insanely surface level they dont like me that much anymore.

You get to know people during the first week when everyone is new and nobody knows each other.

is that even friendship though? That just sounds like someone you spend time around for the sake of not being literally alone. I've tried doing that and it never really works tbh. Whenever I try to say anything thats not insanely surface level they dont like me that much anymore.
Getting acquainted is the first step, but if that doesn’t work like you said, it’s over.

brutal. I am 70% done with my degree and I am a transfer student.
I wouldn't say that it's completely over, don't the other students talk with each other? What do you do during lunch and breaks?

I wouldn't say that it's completely over, don't the other students talk with each other? What do you do during lunch and breaks?
I get lunch in a to-go box and since I only go to class once a day (I mostly take night classes that meet once a week) I mostly spend my time in my room or walking around campus or smoking outside.

Most of my coworkers are Chadlites tbh, probably because a lot of the jobs on site require strength and shit.
I strongly belive that normies are the enemy and Chads are neutral

I have no idea, everyone seemed to make friends the first day except me. And now i'm about to begin my 5th year and completely friendless

I strongly belive that normies are the enemy and Chads are neutral
I always found normies and low tier normies to be meaner to me tbh. Probably because they are socially low enough to worry about their social position so they lash out at the lowest to differentiate themselves from them. Like how IT is full of bluepilled low tier normies and coping incels-in-denial.
I have no idea, everyone seemed to make friends the first day except me. And now i'm about to begin my 5th year and completely friendless
brutal. I will probably end up the same way tbh.

By being good looking, duh

By being good looking, duh
tbhtbh. Though I would like to at least hang out with other incel tier guys. I cant be the ONLY incel in uni who has no friends there.

tbhtbh. Though I would like to at least hang out with other incel tier guys. I cant be the ONLY incel in uni who has no friends there.
That is very true. Despite the "everyone has sex in college" meme you can tell who's incel by looking around. College is teeming with incels.

Common interests , not being ugly , NT

when i went everyone already conveniently knew each other from before, no joke, it sucked ass, i was always the outsider and no one cared

beats me, i never attended college

It is same with friends
Usually only if you're at least a chad lite or mega rich in uni, then you'll get sex. You might also get it if you're very popular and NT with a big social circle.

My normie friends at uni just drink a lot and hang out with friends, there are some who keep coping with wanting a relationship but they just give up sooner or later. Uni is Chad Central

I found the truecel society

Reveal your post count

idk cuz i dont have any

I always found normies and low tier normies to be meaner to me tbh. Probably because they are socially low enough to worry about their social position so they lash out at the lowest to differentiate themselves from them. Like how IT is full of bluepilled low tier normies and coping incels-in-denial.
Same.
Chads dont give a shit about hypergamy, looks, and who is a virgin and who is not. In Chad's perception everyone is a chad.
But normies, and as u mentioned low tier normies, are obsessed with finding someone who is more loser then them. They are disgusting creatures. May their blackpill rage be brutal and painful as the pain their caused to others.