Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do people still manage to think positive in this day and age?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
It's pretty hard to be positive. The good times are no longer there. The more you read about what happening and the trends, the more you realized we are in for a bad time.

I generally have a negative thinking towards outcome and so far it has saved me from complete devastation coz I planned my risk in advance.

Yet even today it's truly amazing how there are so many people who think positively and always think the outcome is good.

Are they just dumb boomers who cannot face the fact this isn't the 1950s anymore?

Or is it just spoiled people who were blessed with the right genetics and background and luck so they never had a bad day in their life? Studies say after all those who have it good are more likely to think life is fair.

Fuck those people. They don't represent me. It's almost like they're entirely different beings. The difference in life experience is life heaven and Earth!

You are a normie. You go to school but don't achieve anything special. Maybe you go to some generic college but again don't achieve much there contrast to what the media says. You work in a shitty job with little advancement. You try picking up girls but it doesn't seem to work.

And you still see things positively?

cognitive dissonance

(((media))) and the "just do it"/"you can achieve everything" meme has permeated the mind of normies. When actually we need real changes

Brainwashing from an early age. Works well into adulthood as NPCs don't possess critical thinking skills

It's pretty hard to be positive. The good times are no longer there. The more you read about what happening and the trends, the more you realized we are in for a bad time.

I generally have a negative thinking towards outcome and so far it has saved me from complete devastation coz I planned my risk in advance.

Yet even today it's truly amazing how there are so many people who think positively and always think the outcome is good.

Are they just dumb boomers who cannot face the fact this isn't the 1950s anymore?

Or is it just spoiled people who were blessed with the right genetics and background and luck so they never had a bad day in their life? Studies say after all those who have it good are more likely to think life is fair.

Fuck those people. They don't represent me. It's almost like they're entirely different beings. The difference in life experience is life heaven and Earth!
We live in an era the ancient philosophers warned us about where the crazies are considered sane and the truly sane are labeled insane

Attachments

• EB3C0181-22C9-4FD7-A355-7B8C6447B7C1.jpeg
    EB3C0181-22C9-4FD7-A355-7B8C6447B7C1.jpeg
    129.5 KB · Views: 9
its probably delusion

Idk dude. A few years ago, during my first semester in college, a teacher asked our class if we as gen Z were better off than previous generations. And they ALL SAID YES. They said we are more kind, caring, connected with each other, smarter and so MUCH BLUE PILLED NONSENSE BS. Even back then, I was already becoming black pilled, and completely disagreed with everything they were saying. CPU’s will be CPU’s.

Idk dude. A few years ago, during my first semester in college, a teacher asked our class if we as gen Z were better off than previous generations. And they ALL SAID YES. They said we are more kind, caring, connected with each other, smarter and so MUCH BLUE PILLED NONSENSE BS. Even back then, I was already becoming black pilled, and completely disagreed with everything they were saying. CPU’s will be CPU’s.
I thought gen Z was supposed to be black pilled.

Good times create weak men

You are a normie. You go to school but don't achieve anything special. Maybe you go to some generic college but again don't achieve much there contrast to what the media says. You work in a shitty job with little advancement. You try picking up girls but it doesn't seem to work.

they still hate all of this, they just don't ever look for the cause. Or if they do, they don't blame their genetics, your average bluepiller vastly overestimates themselves in intelligence and attractiveness even if they would never say they think they're hot and smart. They will cope with drugs, video games, capeshit etc, they will think that after they can bench x amount at the gym or develop y skill through self-improvement, that after they "get some hobbies", they will finally be worthy enough to find a gf. And they just continue on like that, as they creep on towards their 30s.

They're either rich/beautiful, or are effectively brainwashed. In highschool it's 'highschool is shit! Wait until you get to uni where everyones mature and on your level'. In uni it's 'go to clubs/events you gotta put yourself out there! Uni workload sucks wait until you get a job that's when life begins. Uni girls are always looking for sex with hot guys, when you have a good job they'll come running!!'. Then if you even get a stable career, it's 'yeah work sucks but you gotta work your way up! Focus on your career and then the ladies will come'. Then the platitudes run out around 50, so it's no wonder there's a sharp increase of suicides at that age.

All positive thinking gets you is a kick in the guts,now negative thinking leads to a dark path but atleast it is rewarding.

Unless you’re a chad, you don’t.

Brainwashed by a society founded upon lies, and playing ignorant and defensive whenever reality rears it's ugly head. IT is an example.

‘The masses never revolt of their own accord, and they never revolt merely because they are oppressed. Indeed, so long as they are not permitted to have standards of comparison, they never even become aware that they are oppressed.’

If they don’t think positively they would more than likely break down and kill themself. I’ve seen tons of threads online with guys saying they would pop them self if they didn’t have some vague hope of their life getting better.
I thought gen Z was supposed to be black pilled.
I’m 15 and I’d say the guys in my generation know how bad women are. They only ones who act like women aren’t pretty crappy are women themselves and hardcore bluepillers.

Last edited: