Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do ricecels feel about St. ER's (pbuh) based views about them?

Incelibateman

Incelibateman

Ironic minion meme.
-
How do ricecels feel about St. ER (pbuh)? Do they have him as saint/patron saint? He had strong opinions about them, although you have to agree tbhngl.
St. ER (pbuh) said:
Shoes won’t help you get white girls. White girls are disgusted by you, silly little Asian.
St. ER (pbuh) said:
Full Asian men are disgustingly ugly and white girls would never go for you. You’re just butthurt that you were born as an asian piece of shit, so you lash out by linking these fake pictures. You even admit that you wish you were half white. You’ll never be half-white and you’ll never fulfill your dream of marrying a white woman. I suggest you jump off a bridge.
St. ER (pbuh) said:
I came across this Asian guy who was talking to a white girl. The sight of that filled me with rage. I always felt as if white girls thought less of me because I was half-Asian, but then I see this white girl at the party talking to a full-blooded Asian. I never had that kind of attention from a white girl! And white girls are the only girls I’m attracted to, especially the blondes. How could an ugly Asian attract the attention of a white girl, while a beautiful Eurasian like myself never had any attention from them? I thought with rage. I glared at them for a bit, and then decided I had been insulted enough. I angrily walked toward them and bumped the Asian guy aside, trying to act cocky and arrogant to both the boy and the girl. My drunken state got the better of me, and I almost fell over to the floor after a few minutes of this. They said something along the lines that I was very drunk and that I needed to get some water, so I angrily left them and went out to the front yard, where the main partying happened. Rage fumed inside me as I realized that I just walked away from that confrontation, so I rushed back into the house and spitefully insulted the Asian before walking outside again.

Last edited:
Ricecels are utterly fucked. ER knew that, even as a relatively attractive hapa male. Don't blame ER, he didn't make the rules.

Hes too harsh about our fellow ricecels tbh. Thats not that cool.

Hes too harsh about our fellow ricecels tbh. Thats not that cool.
He isn't wrong though. But i agree he could've phrased it in a more polite manner.

He isn't wrong though. But i agree he could've phrased it in a more polite manner.
Yeah, i agree with him but again, he killed ricecels(they were probably friendly with him).

Yeah, i agree with him but again, he killed ricecels(they were probably friendly with him).
That's my biggest gripe with ER. He could've targeted his (very justified) rage. He should've started with his dad, obviously. He could've offed him without raising any immediate suspicion, still gone on to the Day of Retribution.

That's my biggest gripe with ER. He could've targeted his (very justified) rage. He should've started with his dad, obviously. He could've offed him without raising any immediate suspicion, still gone on to the Day of Retribution.
He shold definitely do something about his dads whore tbh.

He's 100% right of course. Asian men have 0 masculinity. They actually look like overgrown fat kids.

asians have nothing on us