Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel how do the most profound incels become so low-inhib

• Thread starter Wiz32BlackJiggaboo
  • Start date
Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
Lowinhib

I just feel like I haven't embraced blackpill as much as this guy because I'd be too embarassed.

Embarassment is like subconsciously you still have hope.

This guy knows hope is done, he aspires to nothing but to troll the world by embracing his love.

It's fucking beautiful.

I think most of us are so half-assed we can't even have an in-house private harem for fear of discovery/embarassment...

Guns
Turn
Side
Blush

Like what's stopping us? Fear a foid will ask to come over to our room and see this?
I'm sure a lot of us will blame family/roommates or if living alone, raids by cops/landlord, but is that just cope when true reason is we don't want to admit this is all there is?

Once there's truly nothing to lose

i’m assuming some other incels don’t really have bad social anxiety therefore they are low-inhib
but why do they not have it? explains nothing

Well with all of the ironic weeb zoomers these days the whole "haha look at how much of a loser I am" factor will be lost. They'll assume you're just trolling for attention.
That guy in the pic mogs me by having someone he knows take his picture.

Once you are at that stage there is no going back. Social suicide done. Nothing after.

We are not ready to have that conversation yet.

Once you are at that stage there is no going back. Social suicide done. Nothing after.
But how is it social suicide if it's already over?
Suicide implies you still have a social life.

TBH when you look like that guy, it's already absent, so bringing your daki to eat with you at a diner, there's probably nowhere to go but up

I would just kill myself before ever falling that low tbh

I would just kill myself before ever falling that low tbh
If we are truecels and belong here then we should already be at this level
If we think it's "falling" to be like daki dude then we think we have chance to ascend where he doesn't

Live with mom
can't risk being labeled as a pedophile all cause my bodypillow has an anime girl on it

as a subhuman, there was never anything there to lose in the first place
Wrong. Most of you at the very least live comfortably with your bills paid. It can be worse.

Wrong. Most of you at the very least live comfortably with your bills paid. It can be worse.
true, although it's not comfortable psychologically due to laying down and rotting alone

If we are truecels and belong here then we should already be at this level
If we think it's "falling" to be like daki dude then we think we have chance to ascend where he doesn't
It wouldn't be about ascension on my end. This is some major mental meltdown what you have presented.

The dude is still coping and death/suicide isn't anywhere near his thought process. It's rock bottom without having ideas to sui

This isn't my idea of a mental breakdown tier cope, I'd rather squander everything I have on drugs, booze, and hookers and then blow my brains out if the drugs and booze didn't finish me off.

as a subhuman, there was never anything there to lose in the first place
Well... we can lose our expectations and delusions?
Live with mom
can't risk being labeled as a pedophile all cause my bodypillow has an anime girl on it
as long as it has huge tits most moms would be too low-IQ to realize your anime girl is actually a teenager tbh

she will just shame you because you're not a chad slaying and impregnating girls to give her grandbabbies or raping her yourself

There's a lot of value in hiding your power level and keeping up normie appearances. It's best if others see you as an NPC.

Your social capital is not just in who your friends are and who you know. It's also in how others perceive you. If they see you as some weakling, you'll be a target for many things, not just bullying. What this guy is doing is being true to himself and being a low inhib god, but he sticks out like a sore thumb, and not in a good way.

that's inevitable unless you are bluepilled beyond belief
we are all extremely bluepilled and it is not hard to believe at all
I do not think revelations are inevitable but rather unusual even with zounds of proof

we are all extremely bluepilled and it is not hard to believe at all
I do not think revelations are inevitable but rather unusual even with zounds of proof
if you are a subhuman incel, the evidence is all around you. Many just don't want to admit that it's over

the reason is EGO , like @BlkPillPres said . its a mental limiter to appear right " to others . That couldnt care less about you let alone your death.

we are indoctrinated to appeal to this shithole ( sOcIeTy ) , unlearn that indoctrination , and accept that nothing you did matters once your dead. and you can do what that guy does.

They lose their sanity

Once there's truly nothing to lose
I'm hoping this becomes more widespread since the results will be amazing to watch. Men are getting pushed to that point faster than anticipated.

i’m assuming some other incels don’t really have bad social anxiety therefore they are low-inhib
You are assuming that every low inhib incel didn't start off as high inhib, and based on my personal experience and talks with other incels that is the usually the case, this is why I find the "high inhib" excuse to be nothing but nonsense, if you want something and I mean REALLY want it, nothing as petty and insignificant as "I feel embarrassed" or "I feel weird" will stop you

You have to see how insignificant such a thing is when it comes to "true desire"

I mean if you were going to win a million dollars, 100% guaranteed, but you had to sing a song you hate in karaoke on live TV, would you be like - "nah I'm too shy and embarrased, I'll pass on that million"

JFL, I still have "stage fright" and I'm not passing that shit up

You are really just treating the things that you claim you want from life as "not essential" and that's why inhibition is a factor for you, you see the things that lie beyond your "low inhib mindset" as "I can do without it", so long as you see things that way, you won't put any effort towards getting outside of your comfort zone

The convenient thing about your comfort zone is that once its violated, you adapt, and what once made you uncomfortable, over time becomes normal

I could never imagine my past self joking around and laughing with normies like I do now, I could never imagine my past self being the guy that people say they will "miss" when I leave my job to start trading full time, they say work will be boring without me, you don't become "that guy" by always telling yourself "this doesn't feel right"

Yeah of course it doesn't, you aren't used to doing it yet, I could probably pass myself off as a normie really easy right now, but I don't want to socialize, I just want to get rich and fuck whores :feelskek:

You guys need to stop with these ridiculous excuses, the quirks I had before I went into the working world is shit you guys probably didn't even deal with, they were really annoying when I think back now.

I talked to no one and kept to myself, was too afraid to even talk to people

I was always for some reason self aware of my hands and what I was doing with them, always thinking people were staring at them thinking I'm "doing weird gestures" even though I knew full well my hands are perfectly still (so my hands would always be in my pockets, even while walking)

I struggled to keep eye contact (still a problem, but its getting easier)

I didn't really get social cues at all, or when I could make a certain kind of joke, etc

Etc, etc, etc

My personality as it is now was formed by my experiences from the places I worked (I am not exaggerating). Working helped me to becoming more assertive and direct, I got my first promotion and raise (a few months after) by demanding these things and going directly to the manager

Were (incels) all antisocial, BECAUSE WE WEREN'T FORCED TO SOCIALIZE, everyone is capable to some degree, and the only reason you aren't right now, is because you haven't placed yourself in situations in which you'd have to be

So I suggest getting a job and get used to being around people, starting conversations, etc, because you are going to need it in the adult world (I'm assuming you are in your late teens like 18 or 20's). Its not something you should avoid and just say "I'm antisocial"

I am very glad I worked all the different jobs I did, I'd be an incompetent mess if I didn't, and meeting the people I met only made my belief in the black pill absolute, not only that, there are some great people out there who can help you discover how to make money, I found many people who traded forex, stocks, etc, talked to them, learned how to start, etc

You aren't going to get anywhere in life if you aren't talking to people who have the knowledge you don't

this guy is awesome

full
I stopped valuing my life. Thus i don't care about consequences

View attachment 417755

I just feel like I haven't embraced blackpill as much as this guy because I'd be too embarassed.

This guy knows hope is done, he aspires to nothing but to troll the world by embracing his love.

It's fucking beautiful.

I think most of us are so half-assed we can't even have an in-house private harem for fear of discovery/embarassment...

View attachment 417756View attachment 417757View attachment 417758View attachment 417759

Like what's stopping us? Fear a foid will ask to come over to our room and see this?
I'm sure a lot of us will blame family/roommates or if living alone, raids by cops/landlord, but is that just cope when true reason is we don't want to admit this is all there is?
They convinced themselves that they are unironically funny. But in the end were only pathetic and people laugh at us not with us

japanese curry...
i hope it doesn't go to waste b/c it's one of my favorite foods. does he also eat his waifu's food or is it like a funeral offering where he doesn't touch it?

Man I really want a body pillow like that. If I move out I would buy anime girl bedsheets and a waifu body pillow. I don’t give a fuck what people think. They can keep crying while I hang out with my loli waifu of culture bodypillow

idk man I don't think pillows are very good copes

I have already suicided multiple times asking random foids out :feelscomfy: also Chad can have his pillows and foids would find it hilarious :feelzez:

Reason why i’m high-inhib is most probably due to the fact that I have bad social anxiety and fear judgment from others, i’m assuming some other incels don’t really have bad social anxiety therefore they are low-inhib
Fear of judgement? But what are the consequences of that judgement? You must have something to lose...only when you've lost everything are you truly free to be low-inhib

Nothing to lose.

That man with the noodles truly stared into the FA abyss and came out the other side changed. He is no longer a man. He is an Uber-Incel. The strongest of them all.

There's a lot of value in hiding your power level and keeping up normie appearances. It's best if others see you as an NPC.

Your social capital is not just in who your friends are and who you know. It's also in how others perceive you. If they see you as some weakling, you'll be a target for many things, not just bullying. What this guy is doing is being true to himself and being a low inhib god, but he sticks out like a sore thumb, and not in a good way.

View attachment 417755

It's fucking beautiful.

View attachment 417756View attachment 417757View attachment 417758View attachment 417759

Who is this man? I have much to learn from him.

Yes it is true I do not accept my fate because I would be low inhib if I did. I wish I could be like this man. But then again I don't really need anything else than my head and an empty room to pace myself around as I daydream about all the worlds and 2ds in my head. That is all I need.

Based MFer imo