Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do these average guys who get their looksmatch actually know what their looksmatch is?

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
This is one thing that baffles me. I do see and know looksmatched couples but the thing is in todays society if you are an average 5/10 man you will get literally zero attention from any females the same way if you are 3/10 man or lower you will also get no attention.

So how do these guys know what to aim for in the first place or know that they aren't literally bottom of the barrel and should be aiming for the ugliest women possible when all average men and lower get treated pretty much the same i.e. invisible and worthless? What I mean is how do they know their looksmatch is even attainable?

There are always some other factors involved such as repeated rejections over and over, moneymaxing, thugmaxing, low inhibition maxing etc etc in all of these instances I'm talking about but I just mean how do these guys know what they can get without any feedback beforehand?

Some of these guys I'm talking about I have actually been out to clubs with and they get nothing from women, literally nothing.

Most people who get their looksmatch get them out of pure luck, and live in decent sexual markets. Most people don't even consider looking for their looksmatch, but honestly if you don't get with your looksmatched racematched virginmatch you are cucked.

I want above my looksmatch tbh