Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based How do we advance global warming?

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
How can we advance global warming? I’m sick of seeing angry roasties cry about global warming. I know it’s just a hoax, but what supposedly advances it? Carbon emissions and shit? If it turns out not to be a hoax, at least humanity will be gone. What can we do to go ER on the earth and make temperatures skyrocket?

ANTI-GLOBAL WARMING CUCKS NEED NOT RESPOND

By supporting China, idk how you can directly do it but they are the biggest contributors to global warming

unfortunately there is nothing any of us can do that would make a noticeable difference

release chemicals into air

Just keep buying these big obnoxious cars I see on the road everyday.

whenever someone tells you a way to combat global warming, do the opposite

we cannot do anything as individuals, only as a collective, keep doing whatever you're doing because that's what has apparently been working

You can check your ecological footprint here and maxx it out based on your results.

You can check your ecological footprint here and maxx it out based on your results.

This soy agenda is so retarded, I do nothing because I'm NEET, no transport or anything except I eat meat every meal and this is apparently my results.

Attachments

• Soy agenda.PNG
    Soy agenda.PNG
    28 KB · Views: 18
im not convinced its real. it hasn't been any hotter here and actually seems cooler this last summer than other summers. i also saw a video where they looked up the weather for an area for the past 100 years and the hottest year on record was 80ish years ago. if global warming was real and happening fast wouldn't it get hotter every year without exception? i mean they say 12 years until the end if thats true wouldn't the effects already be insanely noticeable? they've also been saying climate change has been a problem since my parents were kids in the 80s.

Global warming is a hoax. The earth is actually liquefying. Just look at all the water everywhere! It even rains from the sky!

I say bring on the ice age. We can live off fatty fish and shark blubber and get fat and strong and ascend.

Become a farmer and get ALOT of cows. Then get them to fartmaxxx and tear apart the cucked atmospheric layers piece by piece

Just bring lots of woods or dry grasses and burn them everyday in your backyard.

I support global warming too. But i'm too lazy to do anything

Drinking with cute teen girls would be nice