Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you act IRL when your family asks you why you have no friends/gf?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I try to pretend like it doesnt bother me, mostly because nobody wants to hear it and I dont want anyone pitying me

But it fucking hurts so much, its fucking brutal and its crushing me, my chest literally aches and its a horrible horrible feeling, I wish I could have a good cry to let it all out but I cant because Im just kind of used to being like this

I read a study somewher ethat feeling like this makes you age faster and shortens your lifespan, I honestly couldnt care less, I just wish it would shave decades off my life and not mere years, I dont want to live another 5 years like this let alone 10+

They don't ask, the only people I speak to irl are my parents, they're acutely aware of my situation.

I act like I'm just 'waiting for the right one' when in reality I'm desperate af.

"Normie-" & Youngcel thread.

When they ask this, you are not the lowest of the low.

Last edited:
I'd tell them that girls aren't attracted to guys like me, that's all there is to it.

I'm slowly telling them the truth.

They dont ask cuz i already talked about the fact that im not getting unpaid relationships

I haven't had the chance yet, but I'm planning on using the "Why, you know someone?" to prove the point.

My friends used to always ask me why I have no female friends, I would just change the subject.

They don’t ask

say some normie shit like "I'm on that grind rn and battling demons so I gotta focus on myself fr"

My friends used to always ask me why I have no female friends, I would just change the subject.
And your friends if they have a girlfriend? Damn it happened to me, but my friends are in the same boat as me.

Nobody asks. My parents already know that I have no friends or gf

They don't ask, they know I'm a loser.

say some normie shit like "I'm on that grind rn and battling demons so I gotta focus on myself fr"
jfl
I try to pretend like it doesnt bother me, mostly because nobody wants to hear it and I dont want anyone pitying me

But it fucking hurts so much, its fucking brutal and its crushing me, my chest literally aches and its a horrible horrible feeling, I wish I could have a good cry to let it all out but I cant because Im just kind of used to being like this

I read a study somewher ethat feeling like this makes you age faster and shortens your lifespan, I honestly couldnt care less, I just wish it would shave decades off my life and not mere years, I dont want to live another 5 years like this let alone 10+
No one asks me, i feel like everyone knows

They don't ask. It's as obvious as the sun on a day with no clouds.