Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how do you cope by having a small dick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Don

Banned
-
my dick is fucking small. only 5".

wtf is this shit? even if I was 6'4" with a 10/10 body and 10/10 face, it wouldn't fucking matter. having a small dick fucking sucks. I hate it. I fucking despise it. it fucking sucks having sex with a 5 incher.

you can never feel like a man with a small dick. I want to fuck the shit out of girls. fuck them hard till they orgasm like the little horny bitches they are. fuck them like an animal. how the fuk am I supposed to do this with a disgraceful 5 incher?

what a pathetic joke..

dafuq do I do?

Mine is about the same as yours. If you're incel it's not like you'll be using it anyway.

I am 1.7" flaccid. 4.5" erect. It's over

I dont cope because i have a BBC but i feel like im wasting it because i cant introduce in bitches pussies fuckkkkk

I feel like it is irrelevant as no femoid will ever get as far as my dick because they'd have to get past level 1: face to get there

So even if I had a chad wad I would be the same kissless virgin so w/e

fyi this user has been banned more than 10 times for trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.