Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you cope with all people around (even parents) not understanding you

kantero

kantero

Veteran
★★★★★
How? It's not about my ego when talking about pill-shit, but how it affects my life. We live in different realities: they teach me to achieve something in life, when i understand that it's pointless. Go to school, even when you'll just rot there doing nothing with subject which won't be at exams, when you could do your shit at home. Why? Because EVERYONE GOES AND YOU ALSO MUST

ignore them, my parents cant accept that my life is shit because im short and ugly

i dont talk much

I cope with my superiority
hqdefault.jpg

It's now reached point, when my family mentally is this site, not my relatives. Holy shit, it's the biggest pain - to live with zombied people. All your "i want pussy" is shit, imo

Become comfortable with not being understood or accepted. The good thing is that incels have a lot of practice with this already.

Who the fuck cares? I dont give a fuck about such things.
And understand u??? Srsly are u 12? What is there to understand u, most of us are worthless drags of society biologically programmed to live and after die.
Jfl at thinking there is anything relevant about us.

Who the fuck cares? I dont give a fuck about such things.
And understand u??? Srsly are u 12? What is there to understand u, most of us are worthless drags of society biologically programmed to live and after die.
Jfl at thinking there is anything relevant about us.
Im too sensitive naturally, overly "like truth" and proud. But it's not about this, it's about parents fucking my brains and somewhat life because i live with my true-concept of life, which isn't true for them. And "everyone has its own truth" isn't good there, they're just in matrix - its not "their truth".