Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How do you cope with boredom and isolation as an incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I'm a youngcel so I've only been suffering from this for two years which is long but short af compared to alot of other ppl here

I'm sooooo fucking bored

Everything is so boring

There's nothing to do

I have so much time yet nothing to do with it

And productive stuff I wanna do I can't because of how depressing being an ugly male is and not even having the opportunity to have friends and do stuff even if I wanted to.

Podcasts n Vidya don't last long enough

Unironically are there any hobbies I could do?

Also btw wtf is a hobby even. NO ONE my age does any fucking hobbies. Apart from pley instrement or pley footbol but most people do so I wouldn't consider that a hobby.

Literally 90% of zoomers when in an interview asked what they're hobbies are all have to answer with a lie.

Even when I did hang out with """""friends"""""" they were pussies and only wanted to do normie shit and boring shit and do the same thing again and again and never try anything new or interesting.

I'm a youngcel so I've only been suffering from this for two years which is long but short af compared to alot of other ppl here

I'm sooooo fucking bored

Everything is so boring

There's nothing to do

I have so much time yet nothing to do with it

And productive stuff I wanna do I can't because of how depressing being an ugly male is and not even having the opportunity to have friends and do stuff if I wanted to.

Podcasts n Vidya don't last long enough

Unironically are there any hobbies I could do?

Also btw wtf is a hobby even. NO ONE my age does any fucking hobbies. Apart from pley instrement or pley footbol but most people do so I wouldn't consider that a hobby.

Literally 90% of zoomees when in an interview asked what they're hobbies are all have to answer with a lie.

Even when I did hang out with """""friends"""""" they were pussies and only wanted to do normie shit and boring shit and do the same thing again and again and never try anything new or interesting.
How old are you?

You're 17 right. In your age I was studymaxxing to eventually join a top college, to make a top career, to gain status and foids. (meanwhile some foids in my class were obviously fucking chad).

No time for boredom. Also I had a few close friends back then and could social with incels in school.

I'd advise you to find some shit you are good at or interested in and maxx it hard.

Last edited:
Vidya and cooking

You need a real hobby. Video games are not a proper hobby, you need to create something and be engaged. Not click on a game and mash buttons for a few hours.

You need a real hobby. Video games are not a proper hobby, you need to create something and be engaged. Not click on a game and mash buttons for a few hours.
Ye that's y I'm asking what there is to do other than that

I can't cope with it

Idk how you feel about physical activity, but my hobby is boxing. People are actually quite nice once you start showing serious interest and getting good at fighting irl instead of a game is badass. Won't help you ascend as you should know, but its a nice thing to do regularly.

Also barely any foids ever show up and there is a fair amount of manlets due to weight classes. :feelsBox:

I have to be isolated, it's an actual cope for me, I can't tolerate not being isolated anymore. As for boredom, tbh I rarely feel it. I can spend days reading forum posts here and elsewhere, and I can lay on my bed thinking for an hour at a time, just staring at the wall. Not to mention video games, anime, manga, and books.

Days go by extremely quickly for me, as my sense of time is a bit strange now.

I have to be isolated, it's an actual cope for me, I can't tolerate not being isolated anymore. As for boredom, tbh I rarely feel it. I can spend days reading forum posts here and elsewhere, and I can lay on my bed thinking for an hour at a time, just staring at the wall. Not to mention video games, anime, manga, and books.

Days go by extremely quickly for me, as my sense of time is a bit strange now.
I'm similar
on one hand, I long for human contact, but on the other hand, realistically it'd be terrible, I feel much better alone and it's one of the reasons of my loneliness
time passes incredibly fast for me and I barely do anything
I just lurk this forum, maybe some imageboard, maybe watch a YouTube video and it's already night
I also spend literally hours just walking around my room, daydreaming, making up scenarios and disputes in my mind

on one hand, I long for human contact, but on the other hand, realistically it'd be terrible, I feel much better alone and it's one of the reasons of my loneliness
I just want sex and physical intimacy with females, if I could have that I'd be content rotting forever. Of course the other problem is that I'm fucked when my parents die, but I'm not opposed to roping then. I can't be normal anymore, at least not without help from people trying to get me to change, but nobody helps me, in fact I'm enabled to live like this.

No matter how many hobbies you start, it will all become boring after a while. Cycling through them + alcohol + music is the only way for me