Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you deal with this situation?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Inceldom...

I've never come across anything that teaches me how to deal with this. There are some philosophical concepts such as stoicism that can offer its followers a soothing passing through this bumpy road. Maybe religion can also provide a soft ground.

But as I said, nothing has been written on inceldom. There are manuals that "teach" men how to seduce women but there are no self-help books on how to live without sex. For instance, what kind of mindset should an incel have if he wants to live well with himself while being fully aware that he is unattractive?

How do you train yourself to override nature? how do you deal with being an undesirable virgin ?

Find a passion/hobby.

If you have no passions or hobbies, then just LDAR and do drugs.

You cope until you rope.

find copes. Or rope...

Just die tbh

Self-help books for incels? Why would something like that exist? Your situation is by design. The world wants you to suffer. You'll have to mastermind your own salvation. You will fail.

There's no going back once the black pill hits.

I mean sure finding a passion/hobby is what what you need in life to stay sane, but how do you plan on focusing to accomplish this? It's impossible to find passion in something when your life is on fire.

Cope until rope

Try looking into obscure religious literature, you'll probably find it there.

the only real solution is to cope

You don't need to find a way to deal with it,you automatically cope.

Inceldom...

I've never come across anything that teaches me how to deal with this. There are some philosophical concepts such as stoicism that can offer its followers a soothing passing through this bumpy road. Maybe religion can also provide a soft ground.

But as I said, nothing has been written on inceldom. There are manuals that "teach" men how to seduce women but there are no self-help books on how to live without sex. For instance, what kind of mindset should an incel have if he wants to live well with himself while being fully aware that he is unattractive?

How do you train yourself to override nature? how do you deal with being an undesirable virgin ?
First of all you should accept that this is how it is rn. From that point you are able to objectively look at if you can ascend or not (Are you a mentalcel? Will surgery help you? etc.) If you can't ascend you're gonna have to find something else in life that makes it worth living. This will probably get easier as you get older (sex drive lowers etc.)

Good luck brother. :feelsmage:

Try looking into obscure religious literature, you'll probably find it there.

There is a book from around 1400 in French called Le chasteau de virginite (The Fortress of Virginity) written for nuns. It was immensely popular in the 15th and 16th centuries.