Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you define a Fakecel?

R

Rassimov

Banned
-
How do we even know what is a fakecel at this point?

Just one who lies about being incel (ugly femorloids and roasties do not count) or truecel

Tall and average people can't technically be incels .

Anyone who is not mentalcel and 7/10 or above or 5/10 or above otherwise

everyone who posts on .co without an anime girl avi

I'm both incel and volcel.

Anyone, who's not below 5/10 looking and has never approached a girl, is a fakecel.

Those who say they would only fk virgins, if you only want a top 1% woman you are a fakecel/volcel
Also fatcels

A fakecel is someone who's had romantic relationships with women and still larps as an incel.

it should be intuitive to any incel...unless you yourself are a fakecel :feelswhere:

someone who's had sex with a foid

Fakecels are anyone better looking than me tbh

They can get laid

Anyone who is not mentalcel and 7/10 or above or 5/10 or above otherwise
There is no point in term "mentalcel". You are either unattractive, which makes you an incel, or attractive, which makes you larper or fakecel

Easy. Someone who has had sex but still continues to LARP as an incel or virgin.

Fakecels are people that can instill sexual primal lust into a woman, if some overweight cuck betabuxxer that had two ugly girlfriends in his entire life comes here i wouldn't reject him.

Someone who had consensual sex with a non prostitute.

Great definition. I don’t understand why people LARP or brag in incel communities.

Anyone with a decent amount of average/above average female friends

How are you a fakecel if they don't let you sex them?
Foids usually only want to be “friends” with chads. During my high school years, I had literally 0 female friends. I would try to friend them but they just ignored me and gave me fuck off gestures

1. someone who has the opportunity to date/fuck 5+ girls between puberty and mid 20s roughly and does not, but still claims to be incel

2. someone whose looks clearly would allow him to do so, isn't mentally retarded, but he doesn't even try in any remotely serious manner (and claims to be incel)

Anyone who can attract young non fat/non black women

Good looking scum

Anyone who can attract young non fat/non black women
lold at the non black women part. r u a blackcel urself? if so this is noodle level behaviour tbh

lold at the non black women part. r u a blackcel urself? if so this is noodle level behaviour tbh
Black women are gross and the difference between this and noodles is that asian men don’t do anything to asian women to warrant that level of disdain whereas most blackcels have trauma from black women.

If a foid look at you and/or converse with you and dont show disgust. If her pupil dilate or show some kind of interest then you're a fakecel or volcel.

Black women are gross and the difference between this and noodles is that asian men don’t do anything to asian women to warrant that level of disdain whereas most blackcels have trauma from black women.
no, i was referring to how you have the same mindset as noodles by excluding an entire race from your dating pool lol. your own race too

How do we even know what is a fakecel at this point?
Fakecel is just someone who could realistically get sex tormorrow if they just tried. Fakecels actually attract foids, but instead of simply approaching them they make up excuses to remain here. Most fakecels know they are attractive (insomniac, cuyen, etc.) but for whatever reason they stay here and post smug, snarky remarks.

@Rassimov I think undoubtedly you are fakecel because you said your lifts bring you over 6ft. I’m sorry but even if your face is a 5/10 being 6ft makes you automatically a high tier normie.

no, i was referring to how you have the same mindset as noodles by excluding an entire race from your dating pool lol. your own race too
Lol not even surprised, I remember the foid race poll where nearly every faggot on here claimed they'd never date a black woman. Place is riddled with fakes.

Fakecel is just someone who could realistically get sex tormorrow if they just tried. Fakecels actually attract foids, but instead of simply approaching them they make up excuses to remain here. Most fakecels know they are attractive (insomniac, cuyen, etc.) but for whatever reason they stay here and post smug, snarky remarks.

@Rassimov I think undoubtedly you are fakecel because you said your lifts bring you over 6ft. I’m sorry but even if your face is a 5/10 being 6ft makes you automatically a high tier normie.
Exactly, by the logic of most people here, you could be a truecel even if you look like a gigachad, as long as you're a virgin. JFL
Pretty much all black women look like this without their weaves

I don’t completely rule them out but they’re the ugliest race of women and because blacks are the poorest race, they’re the most desperate
If you're an incel, that means you're ugly. What do you expect your looksmatch to be? A supermodel?

Tall and average people can't technically be incels .

THIS.

Tall & average can get an average 170lbs white whale. I mean this is the meat of the distribution curve in terms of couples period. Most average looking women know intuitively a Chad is out of reach and even if pumped & dumped, aint no way a Chad will commit to an uggo or be committal (this is in fact the basis for almost every romance novel, movie....average-looking woman outsmarts the prettier Taylor Swift-tier foid to snag the Chad for herself aka "true beauty is on the inside"...JUST LOL btw.

Yeah, so basically, most average looking woman are looking for an average looking guy as long as he is..............

wait for it.............

TALL!

Cliffs: Tallfag=Fakecel

Exactly, by the logic of most people here, you could be a truecel even if you look like a gigachad, as long as you're a virgin. JFL

If you're an incel, that means you're ugly. What do you expect your looksmatch to be? A supermodel?
No but I expect them to look like an actual women with womanly features (long hair) at least.

It just means they've had sex

1. Someone whos had sex but is larping as an incel
2. Someone who's been offered sex but denied it (volcel aka fakecel)
3. Someone who could easily get sex but never leaves the house
4. Someone who gets obvious IOI's but doesn't act on them

and 5

postmaxxers
(not srs)

There is no point in term "mentalcel". You are either unattractive, which makes you an incel, or attractive, which makes you larper or fakecel
If you are autistic or have severe personalitiy disorders you qualify but these are rare cases

Decent women love you.

I agree although it should be expanded. If someone gets female attention despite not even trying then hes not an incel, if an average or slightly below female showed signs of interests to you once then you are not an incel, females are largely the same, if one likes you then you passed the threshold

If they I'd laring they is fake