Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you even text women successfully?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18435
  • Start date
Deleted member 18435

Deleted member 18435

The End Of The Beginning
-
Seriously. Normies do it so effortlessly. They're able to escalate to sex and/or a relationship with such ease through texting alone. I just don't get it. What do you even say to women nowadays from start to finish that leads to something more? I always wondered what I would even say or how cringey my attempt at flirting/sexting would be if I ever even got the chance to get a girl's number. Anyone else have these thoughts?

Your first message she sees is your picture, and if its a bad one its over.

I don't know. I never get responses when communicating on these "apps". I tried flirting with a girl I knew via text and I bet she recoiled in terror. I will see her tomorrow. Can't wait to be humiliated in person.

It’s easy. Just be Chad and say anything that comes to mind.

It’s easy. Just be Chad and say anything that comes to mind.
This. You can say whatever, just chadfish. And you’ll see. They will bring up sex and whatever on their own, you just have to sexually excite them by having the right facial bones.

1. Instagram/ Snapchat serve as a first filter. If you don't have followers and likes, you're out. (If you don't even have social media, never began.)
2. If you then also look good, you can literally say what you want, because she will lead the conversation for you.

1. Instagram/ Snapchat serve as a first filter. If you don't have followers and likes, you're out. (If you don't even have social media, never began.)
2. If you then also look good, you can literally say what you want, because she will lead the conversation for you.
Fucking lol @ how important social media is nowadays for that... Less than 500 friends on cuckbook? It's over for you. Less than 500 followers on slutgram? Over for you.

I texted a girl and acted too red pill and offhand and she thought i must’ve been retarded or trying to talk shit at least i didn’t know them from a job lol

You seem to be under the impression that you can text females a certain combination of words to get her to like you for your personality. They only text guys they want to fuck or string along for favors.

This. You can say whatever, just chadfish. And you’ll see. They will bring up sex and whatever on their own, you just have to sexually excite them by having the right facial bones.
Exactly .
sub8s philosophizing about what to write is just cope and all they will ever achieve is to be betabux tbh .
Good genetics = you dont have to think about anything , foids will just flock to you and bring intimacy up on their own .

I texted my oneitis and then she changed her number. That's how over it is for me

You seem to be under the impression that you can text females a certain combination of words to get her to like you for your personality. They only text guys they want to fuck or string along for favors.
Good point.

You have to be the best jester out of the other 50 men texting her or else you’re ghosted. Well documented in dating subreddits

I can do it effortlessly. It never leads to anywhere after I show my face, though.

I'm sure we can help you with this problem.

Simply go back in time to before cellphones.

That way you can be rejected faster.

Seriously. Normies do it so effortlessly. They're able to escalate to sex and/or a relationship with such ease through texting alone. I just don't get it. What do you even say to women nowadays from start to finish that leads to something more? I always wondered what I would even say or how cringey my attempt at flirting/sexting would be if I ever even got the chance to get a girl's number. Anyone else have these thoughts?
How do you even get a girls number in the first place? The only ones I get are fakes

Kek asking that question on this forum. What do you think is this? Chads.co?

Exactly .
sub8s philosophizing about what to write is just cope and all they will ever achieve is to be betabux tbh .
Good genetics = you dont have to think about anything , foids will just flock to you and bring intimacy up on their own .
What is your avi from its cracking me up lmao
There was one thread asking how to properly go on a date with a girl :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Chad's long string of success gives him the natural confidence (not that fake PUA crap) to have even more success with foids. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

Have a chad profile pic. Then anything you say works.

I haven't cracked the code yet. All I got so far when I've tried to lead engaging conversation is: "idk", "no", "ok".

If you are below 8/10 dont do that.

Dont know anymore, teen girls of new generation are not even friendly, and I developed too high inhib even on internets

Fucking lol @ how important social media is nowadays for that... Less than 500 friends on cuckbook? It's over for you. Less than 500 followers on slutgram? Over for you.
I wish I was neurotypical and good looking. I hate my life
Honestly the best way is to have her see you in person first and be over 6'4 and AT LEAST a 7. Then just say whatever if she likes you shell engage further

step one: be chad

lol trying to talk shit
she was decent but unforgiveably autistic and 3/10 face idk i don’t want to have her feel like im picking low fruit it’s better for her not to talk

I think your going about this the wrong way.

It first begins with an image.

if image == chad
if text or !text
fuck()
else if image == brad
if text is possible
talk a little
fuck()
else if image == normie
if text_game > 75
date_value = go_on_date()
if date_value > 90
fuck()
else
keep_looking_for_chad()
else
if you receive a text
reply with creep
if you receive another text
reply with stalker
if you receive another text
report to authorities about sexual harrasment

Considering how many fakecels are outed on the regular here, yes.

I wish I fucking knew

The only female interaction I have, shit you not, is saying hi to one of my chad friend's exes once every month or smth
also mostly because I no longer care so I don't even respond back
because I know they have nothing valuable to share with me

This girl I talk to on my chadfish sc got a new boyfriend. It happened like this. He came into her place of work and asked for her instagram. Then he invited her over the next night to watch movies. He was attractive.

Doing it online is almost impossible unless you're attractive or have status. Texting is a really bad way to communicate in general, you should always try to escalate to phone as quickly as possible. Then escalate to a real life hanging out. Not that I've done any of these things. Even with my gigachadfish I can't think of anything to say. And I stress over when and how often to use "lol/haha" and emojis. You can't follow the tone of the conversation on text at all.

Whats up whore.
Lets fuck
Done for 8 clock ?
I´ll come and pick you up by the pussy.

Chad talk ^
You won´t need that much, if you´re good looking.

Jfl thinking there is some kind of text game :bluepill:
Texting game= how your face looks

Hahaha exactly. It’s not how you text. It is who you are that is texting.

Don’t spend any more brainpower on this one boyo

If she thinks/knows you're Chad, you can say the most autistic shit and she'll pass it off as you being quirky.

Hahaha exactly. It’s not how you text. It is who you are that is texting.

Don’t spend any more brainpower on this one boyo
This is more so :redpill: thinking however I agree. Society always makes it seem like you can succeed with women through sheer social skills alone but obviously that's not the case.
If she thinks/knows you're Chad, you can say the most autistic shit and she'll pass it off as you being quirky.

Exactly .

I don't know. I never get responses when communicating on these "apps". I tried flirting with a girl I knew via text and I bet she recoiled in terror. I will see her tomorrow. Can't wait to be humiliated in person.

Prepare to get #MeToo'd buddy boyo

Idk I usually get ignored.