Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you explain your situation to your parents?

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
I still live with my parents, how do I explain that I'm an incel

I talk shit to my mother’s face and mock her religion. My father, initially whiteknighting and evicting me, has come to respect it and will hopefully soon follow my lead. Misogyny is a masculine trait.

You will not and you will be kicked out. You will see the real Stacy in your mom and cuck dad.

When they look in my phone after I kill myself

Don't bother trying, they're never gonna understand or even bother trying to understand the situation. They'll throw a couple empty, generic, worthless copes you've heard a million times your way and that'll be the extent of their logic.

For me its pretty easy having a colostomy bag and all. Its pretty obvious to them it would be very, very difficult to find a girl who'd accept me.

Don't bother trying, they're never gonna understand or even bother trying to understand the situation. They'll throw a couple empty, generic, worthless copes you've heard a million times your way and that'll be the extent of their logic.

There's no reason for you to bring it up. If you mention the term 'incel' and they look it up, they'll get the wrong idea and worry.

mention 80/20 rule and Tinder.

Get Tinder and show them all 2 of the matches you got in a month.

They have eyes, they'll know.
They'll probably keep with the reassuring nonsense because they feel bad about it though.

I avoid talking about women with my parents, sometimes my dad brings it up and has called me a faggot because I have no gf. I deflected by saying I am worrying about school and other stuff but in reality i think about girls frequently

I don't use the term incel because of the reasons mentioned previously in thread. I have been upfront with them about me, my body pillow and desire for 2D women only. That enough is enough to raise concern.

I avoid talking about women with my parents, sometimes my dad brings it up and has called me a faggot because I have no gf. I deflected by saying I am worrying about school and other stuff but in reality i think about girls frequently

"Muh education" is the biggest cope for low status males. FYI: There are tens of millions of guys out there, much smarter than you, much more successful in their education, who have always had a GF by their side.

I have.

My dad thinks I need to just do drugs, party and buy a prostitute, my mom was murdered when I was a kid so she never saw me as anything other than a runt.
My brother was a huge manwhore in college, I've gotten both "I think thats really important for when you find that person eventually" and "my wife thinks you're a pedophile because you've never been in a relationship." statements.

I think my parents are subtly aware of the blackpill or parts of it. I know they know this cause they called me ugly, and praising other children for being goodlooking back when I was younger.
For me its pretty easy having a colostomy bag and all. Its pretty obvious to them it would be very, very difficult to find a girl who'd accept me.
Damn man, thats brutal. My condolences. :feelsbadman: