Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you feel about ITers?

Should we end IT?

• Yes

Votes: 21 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters
Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
I have a plan that could unironically be the end of IT, if done properly and with patience. I shared it with some guys in private already and most told me they agreed with me that it had potential, and I will share it with anyone who asks over DM as long as I find their post history to be convincing that they're trustworthy and not infiltrated.

It's not "report them for harrassing us" or shit like that, it legit has the potential to BTFO Sigma to the point of shaming him into deleting his account, and with that, IT would die off from the drop in activity (they'd get bored since it's sigma making all the threads).

However, as much as I hate ITers and I'm used to seeing them as the enemy, having the actual power to end them makes me think about whether we should. At it's core, what IT is, is a bunch of soycucks and foids getting triggered over our posts which is entertaining to read, and they're spreading the blackpill ironically. It also serves as an archive for when our subs get banned. On the other hand, they can get very rude, and sometimes, someone who is really suffering posts with the intention of commiserating with incels who relate, and they never respect that, they'll link the post and mock him...

So what do you think?

Pathetic delusional cucks and roasties

They are low IQ soy ridden obsessed faggots. They'll get what they fucking deserve.
28535002-79bf-475a-8375-6008c9007381-jpeg.205660

i will pick no because its funny to pick the wrong answer to an obvious question xdxdxdxd

Don't care about it. Its size is overrated, most of their upvotes come from the reddit "hot" section. Such greed.

I don't let them bother me, but it's funny knowing we live rent free in their heads 24/7.

They are pretty much irrelevant. They complain about us all day. Even the rest of reddit finds them pathetic. So I vote no. I mean we’re off reddit now what can they do to us but screech?

They are pretty much irrelevant. They complain about us all day. Even the rest of reddit finds them pathetic. So I vote no. I mean we’re off reddit now what can they do to us but screech?

The best answer tbh

I thank them for advertising various incel circles. After braincels got shut down they alerted me to shortcels. And they do far more to pump interested into .co than anything else.

Other than that I hope a major tragedy befalls them and their family.

I could not care less about their opinion. I don’t even know what they’re trying to achieve.

Just expose your plan for a covert op theory.

I care about IT like I care about the shits I take.

I keep telling brocels to stop caring about what those coal IQ troglodytes say (@Edmund_Kemper ) and just let their light extinguish from ignoring them, but look at the front page of this forum and you'll see at least three new threads about IT.

Stop giving the village idiot attention. It speaks poorly of you.

we need to put IT members in prison

Hope they all die

I don't give a shit about them tbh. They are incels in denial, sooner or later theh will end here.

I thank them for advertising various incel circles. After braincels got shut down they alerted me to shortcels. And they do far more to pump interested into .co than anything else.

Other than that I hope a major tragedy befalls them and their family.

They are extremely lacking in self-awareness and intelligence, they are so delusional to the point where it's actually annoying as fuck and you feel like murdering them.

u make post that have to do with reddit

all the time

low iq

Fuck them. They're societies rejects who use people they perceive as worse off than them to poke fun at as cope. Let them have it.

Take that away from them and they'd rope.

They spread the blackpill for us in reddit.