Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How do you feel about Nathan Larson's/Leucosticte's suicidal plans?

Well?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
It looks like he's about to try it again.

Sorry, I know he's banned and the mods probably don't like threads about him very much anymore, I've been holding myself not to do them, but this is kinda relevant.

he wont do it lol, where is this coming from anyway?

custom option:

well im not anti suicide. but idk since i dont know the specifics of his situation. i like nathan

i understand.

well, i still dont think hes gonna do it. he doesnt really have a reason to
He's stuck in his mom's house and can't get a job anywhere because of his reputation. A community he feels like he belongs in would give him more purpose.

Last edited:

Leucosticte's ?

To consider suicide anything but self-punishment is the thinking of a broken mind. You're not rewarding yourself with anything, you're committing a tragedy.

Literally his own fault for being a massive tard to be honest. Isn't he married?

He wont sui though, he's a massive attention whore, always was always will be.
He was married a long time ago and they took his daughter away from him.

I am pro-suicide. If he wants to kill himself, then I hope he succeeds. Though, this is his third(?) attempt, so he probably won't succeed.

I don't know who this is, but I support all suicide. Especially when it is preceded by ER.

He still have his mother something much people would kill for, like me.

To suicide is to kill your mother basically if you live with her so he is showing some levels of retardness never seen.

I feel pity for a mind who thinks like this as they can't imagine people in worst situation who could give anything to live their lives.

Last edited:
Literally his own fault for being a massive tard to be honest.
Tbh I too thought Nathan was dumb for doing what he did at the beginning, I mean, after getting to a point where I didn't find the possibility of him being a psyops that plausible anymore.

But after reading some of his last blog posts I kinda got it, he feels he has nothing to lose and is fully committed to what he stands for.

I know you heavily dislike the pedophilia stuff, well, as much as I like JBs and am for early marriages, I too think dicking a child is not a good thing, but he did put a lot of third rails on the spot. I have an obsession for men who aren't afraid to show their true power level to the world tbh, there was a Brazilian guy called Gustavo Guerra who did basically the same and ended up in a mental asylum.

He still have his mother something much people would kill for, like me.

To suicide is to kill your mother basically if you live with her so he is showing some levels of retardness never seen.

I feel pity for a mind who thinks like this as they can't imagine people in worst situation who could give anything to live their lives.
I too don't have the courage to kill myself while my mother is still alive, especially now that my stepfather is gone and I'm pretty much all she has since her relation with her siblings isn't that close or good. But I guess Nathan is not the most empathetic or emotional person in the world.

Last edited:
I am pro-suicide. If he wants to kill himself, then I hope he succeeds. Though, this is his third(?) attempt, so he probably won't succeed.

15 km of my house.

People should be allowed to do as they wish.

I hope he succeeds this time I guess. I will miss his posts though...

Why so many options

Nathan is one of those people that are very aware of their own mind. You gather this from his writings which allow you to peer into his head very clearly. I don't like this kind of person to have to kill themselves for some reason. I guess it is because I'm forced to look at myself because I will very likely be in a similar situational. I'd like a better ending for him.

I don't give a flying fuck

I support all pedophiles killing themselves.

It looks like he's about to try it again.

Sorry, I know he's banned and the mods probably don't like threads about him very much anymore, I've been holding myself not to do them, but this is kinda relevant.
Sounds like a cry for help to me. If someone wants to commit suicide surely they just do it?

I'm pro choice. So yeah he can do it. But I think it would be better if he didnt

He was married a long time ago and they took his daughter away from him.
That's actually really sad,I couldn't imagine what It's like to get your child taken away from me.:feelsbadman:

I couldn't imagine what It's like to get your child taken away from me.
Specially tough when you love her in more than one way :rolleyes:

Is he actually a pedophile or did the media label him innacuratly?
Yes a hebebophile idk how you spell it...
Means he's attracted to girls after they've gone through puberty, not before like a pedophile.

Yes a hebebophile idk how you spell it...
Means he's attracted to girls after they've gone through puberty, not before like a pedophile.
Is that so weird?Everyone I know from my country goes by "If she looks legal she is"
logic.The only people I've met who are heavily against teens being viewed as sexual objects are westerners.

I don't give a flying fuck
Suicide attention whores are the worst.
If you want to kill yourself, then just stfu, do it and don't bother other people with your shit.

Why do you keep talking about this guy? He seems like a total freak and not even an incel.

Is that so weird?Everyone I know from my country goes by "If she looks legal she is"
logic.The only people I've met who are heavily against teens being viewed as sexual objects are westerners.
Yeah pretty much, but because he ran for government, smear campaigns were raised against him.

Yeah pretty much, but because he ran for government, smear campaigns were raised against him.
Makes sense.Politicians tend to be more focused on tearing each other down,then presenting anything of substance with their campaigns.

Why do you keep talking about this guy? He seems like a total freak and not even an incel.
He was my favorite user and pretty much the highest IQ and highest effort/output user here.

He was married twice; once to a mentally ill female to male tranny and the other to an ugly af pinnoy who divorceraped him as soon as she got the green card. He also had his daughter taken from him.

Do you guys really feel envious towards a person like that? Specially considering that balding ruined his then-normie looks? I must say I envy the young pretty boys we have here much, much more.

He was my favorite user and pretty much the highest IQ and highest effort/output user here.

He was married twice; once to a mentally ill female to male tranny and the other to an ugly af pinnoy who divorceraped him as soon as she got the green card. He also had his daughter taken from him.

Do you guys really feel envious towards a person like that? Specially considering that balding ruined his then-normie looks? I must say I envy the young pretty boys we have here much, much more.
How is he highIQ if the did that shit twice then? Also still not an incel so why would we care or talk about him?

How is he highIQ if the did that shit twice then?
Desperation/bluepill, probably. If you read the shit he writes and account for the amount of shit he writes and reads he's high IQ for sure, but maybe, considering the theory of multiple intelligences, he is a retard in other aspects.

Also still not an incel so why would we care or talk about him?
I already explained and I disagree with the notion that only incels should be discussed/cared about.

I'd care about, for example, a politician who sides with incels, even if he's not an incel himself. Oh wait, that's what Nathan was as well.