Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How do you feel about people calling others virgins to insult them?

?

• Don't care

• I hate it

• I do it too

Results are only viewable after voting.
A

arabce1

Recruit
★★
the question that needs an answer

Edit: Better title for question: How do you feel about normies calling each other virgins as an insult?

Last edited:
Been called a virgin as an insult by a foid felt devastating

They deserve to know what it feels like to be a reject.

The only thing i hate more than my virginity is when some norman used it to attack me.
:feelsree:
I hope SPLC take notice of my suffering and makes the word virgin hatespeech

The word permavirgin is offensive to me.

I ignore them so much most are cuck and betaprovider

Generally speaking, only men will hate getting called this.

Men get made fun of for being virgins, but praised for slaying pussy.

Women are praised for being virgins, but hated and called whores for sleeping around.

If you think about it, it's perfectly balanced

Generally speaking, only men will hate getting called this.

Men get made fun of for being virgins, but praised for slaying pussy.

Women are praised for being virgins, but hated and called whores for sleeping around.

If you think about it, it's perfectly balanced
It would, kind of, be, if feminism didn't disrupt that by making being a male Virgin worse, a male slayer worse (sexual "violence") and make it amazing whenever a female does literally anything.

It would, kind of, be, if feminism didn't disrupt that by making being a male Virgin worse, a male slayer worse (sexual "violence") and make it amazing whenever a female does literally anything.
And this is why we need to get rid of feminism

Men who do that should be castrated

And this is why we need to get rid of feminism
One
Whore
At
A
Time
Eaa14a99388062bb8b82279009c12255

Making fun of people will eventually make them snap. I don't support it but eventually someone will go ER

It says a lot more about them than the people they're trying to insult.

Just to clear things up, i meant "how do you feel about normies (who may or may not be virgins) calling each other virgins?" I think that's a better way of wording it. Probably a bit late to change it though

pathetic when a normie or woman does it

Weak insult. There’s been plenty of awesome virgins throughout history. Newton, Tesla, Nietzsche, etc.

It’s just a cheap way to attack our insecurities.

only roasties and cucks use word virgin as a insult

Being called a virgin is the MOST insulting thing one can be called. Under "virgin" there is a very deep meaning, and that is that YOU are not acceptable to women. No woman finds you attractive enough to let you be intimate with her. Most males will succeed at this, while you failed. It's a brutal insult.

99% chance it's a foid using it as an insult

Low effort NPC insult to derail argument

"Why incels care so much about having sex?"

whole fucking world despise you if you don't have non paid sex frequently

No one uses that insult in my country. I've never heard anyone call someone a virgin.
It seems to be a thing among anglo SJWs.

This isn’t CoD online

Foids do it because they're stupid. "Teehee sex isn't important! I do it all the time it doesn't even feel that good (probably because I'm numb from 3000 cocks!)" and then in the same breath "teehee virgin!!11"

I don't care because i do not abide by these silly gynocentric social constructs and coutumes.

I dislike it but it's only natural. Men who can't get sex are biological losers, no way around it. It's just as natural as pejoratively calling foids "sluts'.

People rapidly drop the PC and civilized facade and go back to their natural biological, instinctive selves when their blood begins to boil.

It’s like pouring lemon juice on an open wound

I don't care
If they use "virgin" as an insult it's clear they are NPCs
I can't be angry at bots

The only thing i hate more than my virginity is when some norman used it to attack me.
:feelsree:
I hope SPLC take notice of my suffering and makes the word virgin hatespeech

So this. Virgin shaming exists. Virgin lives matter. Virgin shaming is closeted Misandry. Virgin shaming is hate speech.
I dislike it but it's only natural. Men who can't get sex are biological losers, no way around it. It's just as natural as pejoratively calling foids "sluts'.

People rapidly drop the PC and civilized facade and go back to their natural biological, instinctive selves when their blood begins to boil.

Yeah I've seen that. However sluts shaming is misogynistic according to npcs. We don't have that protection... yet.

Calling someone a virgin is s normie way of saying "jfl @ this subhuman with inferior genetics" but I don't care, it's not like I can change my genetics