Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you feel about watamote? I feel like it's pretty goddamn accurate

Saint Michael

Saint Michael

Enlightened
-
Social anxiety the anime.

Replace Tomoko with a guy and that's basically me.

It's a pretty unique and interesting anime. I don't think it has any relation to inceldom though.

It's a pretty unique and interesting anime. I don't think it has any relation to inceldom though.
I mean tomoko is a female incel. It's not really a thing IRL but still.

i was obsessed with the manga when it first came out, I thought it was the greatest thing I'd ever read and tomoko was a goddess in paper form

I was redpilled back then, though. I by the time the anime was made and it became just another trendy anime I was on my way to being black pilled and knew that girls like her dont exist and never will.

It's anime, I don't expect things like a female incel would rank too high on the weird and unrealistic stuff you can observe in one episode of a SOL.

Female aspect of the anime really didn't make sense, but the societal pressure to become accepted and underperforming due to anxiety is entirely accurate.

No such thing as tomoko, you can observe femoids who weigh 800 pounds getting married all the time with little effort.

Yeah... they can't be incels

I can relate to the social anxiety, but that's about it, she's a cute girl who literally masturbates to the chads of her context.

Even more unrealistic than fairy tale.