Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill how do you feel about your parents lying to you about looks?

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
your parents probably lied to you, how does it feel? do you forgive them?
would it make any difference if you were prepared in advance?

Mom: you're so handsome
Me: single, no matches on any dating profile which I would have if I were handsome
Something doesn't add up here

Me: single, no matches on any dating profile which I would have if I were handsome

my dad keeps telling me im handsome, i don't know what the fuck hes on about

my dad keeps telling me im handsome, i don't know what the fuck hes on about
Coping because you're his offspring and if you're ugly and related then he's (probably) ugly too

My parents never said that i was handsome or commented on my looks

They were not lying about looks, just wanted me to go way of betabuxer. Is better to avoid. Is better to lay down and fap

Your mother is coping. My mother says the exact same thing. If she did call you ugly, she would be indirectly insulting herself.

Mom and her friends:wow you are so handsome you will break a lot of hearts.
Foids:eww why is this autist standing near me

It doesn't bother me. I know they're going to say that because they're not going to turn around and say, "you're ugly, son".

Recently my mum told me I was "definitely above average" and I just burst out laughing and explained to her that I've approached nearly 200 girls and not even got a date and that I get zero attention from girls when I'm out. Now I think she knows deep down it's over for me but doesn't want to admit it.

Your mother is coping. My mother says the exact same thing. If she did call you ugly, she would be indirectly insulting herself.
I just say sarcastically, thanks mother, validation of my looks means a lot coming from you

My parents never said that i was handsome or commented on my looks
hmm same
overheard my dad say I was ugly once. It's better that my parents be honest than delude themselves.

It annoys me because what they say and what reality is does not add up.

It makes me furious. I can mostly keep it inside because if I ever get angry it's suddenly my fault that I am angry and I am too tired to care.. nothing is ever their fault and it's just so tiring trying to talk to them about anything real since they are deluded. :feelsree:

Tfw my mum asks me for the hundredth time if I have a gf and I give the same answer for the hundredth time :feelsrope:
Whenever she calls me handsome I tell her shes the only one that thinks that because im her son and sees me through a filter but she doesnt believe me.

My parents have lied to me about many things

My parents have never commented my looks tbh

My mum apologized to me for my height (5'7), her family is all manlets, my dad is tall, his family are all tall. My sister and brother got my dads side of the family height, I got my mums side of the family height.

I just yell at and bully my parents whenever I see them now. They were probably bullies in highschool so they deserve it. I am over it. I let them know they have autism and tell my dad hes a homo and my mom that shes a fatass

it really pisses me off tbh my mom has told me so many lies over the years, she is so deluded about so many things it baffles my mind

My family says i could be a model because i have a square~ish face. Why do they ignore my ginger hair, jewish nose, horrible smile and small mouth JFL at them :forcedsmile::lul:

Absolutely betrayed and repulsed.

It's all good. I'll be lied to my entire life anyway.

They have never really brought up my looks. Only my height and weight