Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you feel when you see foids being physically abused by their chad bfs?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date

Title

• Total voters
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
All of us, iam sure, have come across situations where the glorious personality detector fails and foids get abused by their good looking bfs. How does this make you feel?

I've never seen anyone being abused by anyone because I barely go outside. If I did see him abusing her I would be indifferent, it's none of my business.

I've never seen anyone being abused by anyone because I barely go outside. If I did see him abusing her I would be indifferent, it's none of my business.
What about the fact that whores often talk about a good personality being more important than looks?

I like it when foids face consequences for their shitty decisions. They turn down normies and incels and get btfo'd by chad.

I like it when foids face consequences for their shitty decisions. They turn down normies and incels and get btfo'd by chad.
I feel the same way. There is a sense of joy when they get beat up but also a sense of sadness realizing theyd rather get beat up by chad than touch one of us.

Yeah I saw some blond young girl crying on the street with a bunch of people around her and a 10 year older Tyrone standing 20M away, her dog could've died for all I know but in my head Tyrone didn't like his grits overcooked and showed what thugmaxxing really means, she deserved it and I also would've treated her like a queen.

its one of the many side effects of only choosing chad

Yeah I saw some blond young girl crying on the street with a bunch of people around her and a 10 year older Tyrone standing 20M away, her dog could've died for all I know but in my head Tyrone didn't like his grits overcooked and showed what thugmaxxing really means, she deserved it and I also would've treated her like a queen.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

If I would've been asked this 10 years ago, my answer would be "treat her like a queen", but now knowing foids nature.....I have changed

treat them :bluepill::heart::heart::heart::soy:

Last edited:
i dont give a fuck as long as its not someone from my family

Makes me laugh

All of us, iam sure, have come across situations where the glorious personality detector fails and foids get abused by their good looking bfs. How does this make you feel?
Two simpcucks took this poll

I really hope this is sarcasm

simpcels.co

Greycel moment lol. The "id treat her like a kween" part.
I would've, at this point I'm so blackpilled I don't want anything to do with old used up old foids but this was like 7 years ago. And obviously I would've treated her way way better than some BBC thugmaxxed Tyrone 13/50-contributor.

it's whatever. hope they die tbh :feelscomfy:

I would just laugh about it. It’s funny to see a retarded whore get beaten for being so stupid

Expose the 2 cucks tbh

I have never seen it but if I think if I thought the girl would have rejected me then I would enjoy watching her get beat

My mom used to get beat so i used to hate it. Mostly hated the screams.
but as an adult i like to see it. The screams sometimes still irk me cuz reminds me of my mom but tbh my mom deserved her beatings looking back

ive witnessed a coworker getting raped and just kept on walking
so these days i ignore female punishment

Lifefuel tbh.

I would've, at this point I'm so blackpilled I don't want anything to do with old used up old foids but this was like 7 years ago. And obviously I would've treated her way way better than some BBC thugmaxxed Tyrone 13/50-contributor.
She doesnt care though. As opposed to what most whores say, they never pick the nice guys unless for money/resources. Time you started getting rid of the bluepill within you.

I don’t like to think about 3D women.

I'm opposed to abusing foids, not because I've suddenly turned soy and sympathetic towards foids, but because foids actually gain perverse sexual gratification from being abused. Endorsing foids being abused by their Chad BFs would be playing into their hands, if foids didn't get off on being abused, 50 Shades of Grey wouldn't be one of the best selling books of our times. It also gives Larping SJW Twitter foids ammunition to blame all Men and muh "Patriarchy" for toxic masculinity, when it's foids that perpetuate it in the first place by exclusively electing to only date thugmaxxed Chads to fulfill their own abuse fantasies at the expense of Men's psyche and mental health. Foids create the abusive BFs they pretend to cry about on social media for attention, and as we know Foids are the drivers of today's Sexual Marketplace, thus if they only want abusive BFs it encourages otherwise good men to turn into brutes and criminals to meet that standard. In short Foids are the real root of all evil.

The one act of abuse foids truly fear is being killed, or permanently maimed or disfigured in any sort of way like losing a limb or a functional body part because those are wounds that a Foid won't heal from. Foids only enjoy superficial physical trauma because it carries little to no risk , it's not a permanent commitment, if you punch a foid and give her a Black Eye it'll heal and in her mind the temporary downtime is worth the sexual pleasure she'll get from being beaten. Now if you hold a knife up to a Foid's throat (IN MINECRAFT ofc) you'll see a different type of reaction, of true genuine fear without the LARP

I'm opposed to abusing foids, not because I've suddenly turned soy and sympathetic towards foids, but because foids actually gain perverse sexual gratification from being abused. Endorsing foids being abused by their Chad BFs would be playing into their hands, if foids didn't get off on being abused, 50 Shades of Grey wouldn't be one of the best selling books of our times. It also gives Larping SJW Twitter foids ammunition to blame all Men and muh "Patriarchy" for toxic masculinity, when it's foids that perpetuate it in the first place by exclusively electing to only date thugmaxxed Chads to fulfill their own abuse fantasies at the expense of Men's psyche and mental health. Foids create the abusive BFs they pretend to cry about on social media for attention, and as we know Foids are the drivers of today's Sexual Marketplace, thus if they only want abusive BFs it encourages otherwise good men to turn into brutes and criminals to meet that standard. In short Foids are the real root of all evil.

The one act of abuse foids truly fear is being killed, or permanently maimed or disfigured in any sort of way like losing a limb or a functional body part because those are wounds that a Foid won't heal from. Foids only enjoy superficial physical trauma because it carries little to no risk , it's not a permanent commitment, if you punch a foid and give her a Black Eye it'll heal and in her mind the temporary downtime is worth the sexual pleasure she'll get from being beaten. Now if you hold a knife up to a Foid's throat (IN MINECRAFT ofc) you'll see a different type of reaction, of true genuine fear without the LARP
Giga brain. This is also my stance. I'm against abuse of foids because out of principle because they get off of it. Which doesn't mean I won't come if I do see a foid getting abused or killed.

Still soy. Some of them would still get murdered over a chad but iam pretty sure its not worth the sexual gratification.

Being beaten up is one of the few times foids realise the cost of having a tall bf. Short foids are incel factories anyways and shouldn't breed with tall guys but the ones who do, deserve the thrashing.

Being beaten up is one of the few times foids realise the cost of having a tall bf. Short foids are incel factories anyways and shouldn't breed with tall guys but the ones who do, deserve the thrashing.
Based

I don't really care, chad cant do wrong, women will love everything he does

I feel the same way. There is a sense of joy when they get beat up but also a sense of sadness realizing theyd rather get beat up by chad than touch one of us.

I would help them, but they are not entitled to my help, they have to earn it.

i'd be jealous of chad , i'd love to be in that position (in gta san andreas gazza mode )

I would help them, but they are not entitled to my help, they have to earn it.
interesting reverse take. i grew up and was raised to believe that i needed to be a hard worker with a job and in school before i could even interact with femoids

I don't see that very often, but when I do, I don't care.

Can't be bothered to care.

I'm honestly kind of torn on this, i.e., I'm pretty sure a good portion of these women don't find this 'abuse' to be bad. Or, in other words: they might even enjoy it at times.
So, I wouldn't necessarily be all that quick to say that, "yes, I do enjoy it." But, rather, I'd take a more apathetic stance to it and just be completely indifferent to it.