Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you feel when you see someone you mog?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I was at the gym earlier today when I saw this currycel who was a solid 1/10. He was about 5'2'' and his shoulder width was roughly half of mine, his face was also really bad. When I first saw him I almost laughed, but then I saw him struggling to bench press 65 lbs and I felt really bad for him. He was maybe in his mid twenties but the suffering he has experienced in his life is probably comparable to that of a holocaust survivor, I honestly pity him.

Even the people I mog are usually living better lives than me, or they're retarded and enjoy blissful ignorance. Only people I feel bad for are blackpilled truecels.

Ugh...surprised? I can only heightmog, maybe hairmog people tbqh.

I was at the gym earlier today when I saw this currycel who was a solid 1/10. He was about 5'2'' and his shoulder width was roughly half of mine, his face was also really bad. When I first saw him I almost laughed, but then I saw him struggling to bench press 65 lbs and I felt really bad for him. He was maybe in his mid twenties but the suffering he has experienced in his life is probably comparable to that of a holocaust survivor, I honestly pity him.

He probably still has sex

never happened.

also that guy is probably not an incel, i never assume anyone is an incel when i first see them, and i am always right.

Even the people I mog are usually living better lives than me, or they're retarded and enjoy blissful ignorance. Only people I feel bad for are blackpilled truecels.
Legit, still when I looksmog someone I actually feel better about myself and I feel sad for the person I mog.

Sympathy.

There's a guy in my class who is a giga incel, he's not that short but he's really ugly and looks ethnic, also he's used as a joke.
I can't really interact with him though because he's so "off" that I probably couldn't even get to him. He's also pretty bluepilled as well.

:trepidation: He was a birthcel, the doctor fainted.

Ugh...surprised? I can only heightmog, maybe hairmog people tbqh.
My hair is so ugly that even people who are bald hairmog me.

I feel really good for a few seconds, and then sad for him. haha, I'm a softie at heart. And at penis.

Facial wise? Not much. Height? Pity.

I try my best not to do undeserved mean shit to people, but I can't say I don't feel a sense of superiority when I'm in a place where I'm the tallest man. And it happens often as a 185cm/6'1 guy in Brazil.

I don't mog anyone -- I'm hideous. If I did somehow encounter someone I mogged though, I would feel bad for them.

I don't mog anyone because I'm Indian

You probably mog the guy I saw at the gym, he was bottom tier even by curry standards.
He might've had some caucasian features to bring him up a few points. Besides, in the eyes of women, all non-Bollywood looking curries are the same level of trash.

He was black, not a curry.
He mentioned a black guy having a gf, but he did also specifically mention a curry, "short ugly indian"

jHVHAys.png

wasnt manifesto... a bb post

My room mate is exactly like that, 5’2 curry with horrible body fat do to his shitty diet and has been at the gym for 8 months and can’t bench more than 95.

He mentioned a black guy having a gf, but he did also specifically mention a curry, "short ugly indian"

jHVHAys.png

wasnt manifesto... a bb post
how does that explain about the indian guy? Status? betabux in college?

not betabuxx. he was driving a civic. doesn't compare to a bmw coupe.
but how does that explain what ER saw? ugly indian guy with a hot girl? just offering a ride and she accepted it despite him being ugly?

i couldnt care less unless its an NT mog or heightmog.

I thought you Egyptians were the ultimate truecels.

A few weeks ago I saw a ricecel who might have met the qualifications to be a literal midget (below 5'0 for sure). He was also balding, fat, had cystic acne, and a disgusting looking deformed face. A true 0/10. I felt like a god compared to him. I got a small taste of what Chad feels every day.

This. I see males that I mog, but they're happy and confident. They lead existences I wish I could only have half of what they get. They can talk to anyone like it's their backyard, they have a social circle of friends and probably a girlfriend. They're moving forward in life and are happy to be here.

What does it make me feel? I feel happy that they're not in my position and I cheer for them. The only thing that makes me feel superior is that I could probably defeat in a street fight 3/4 of the male population. Knowing that you could dominate another male like a bitch makes you feel confident, but it's not like I would ever act on it. Even if one of these men I could potentially beat up tried to strong-arm or confront me I wouldn't confront back, and if they took the first punch I probably wouldn't even fight back I'd just remove myself from the situation.

I'm just a low inhib beta pussy.

Angry, I see guys I mog with girlfriends all the time.

Being ugly and mogging someone uglier doesn't matter since you're both not getting laid. Ugly femoids can have sex with men way above their looksmatch, until that problem is fixed men who are sub6's won't get sex at all unless they betabux.

At first an insane dopamine rush, I try to be around them just to experience mogging someone, then immediate disgust at my own sick human nature. Then I feel pity for him, he's fucked for life and it's over for him.

sad that theres someone so pitiful

If I see someone I mog in a relationship, holding hands or kissing etc, it's usually a mixed feeling of confusion, rage and helplessness. :feelsrope:

It doesn't mean shit. Even if i mog them physically which is rare they definitely mog me in other aspects of life.

i feel bad like damn dude you got it bad... i dont mog many people like 1%

I usually feel bad for them.
Life is so unfair that just reminds me of that.

Like a real human bean

I feel a sense of affinity mixed with pity.

why mog, dosnt do people good anyways, just let them have some piece

I usually don’t see people I mog, since I’m about average height for Irish standards. If I mog someone, it’s only by a couple centimeters.

I don't feel anything it makes no difference

I feel supreme after a good mogging

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back