Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you " fight back " to mocking/teasing/belittling?

Everytime I tried to fight back people go into savage mode and they start fighting me even phisically.
Or they just put me back in my place.

My actual """ coward """" strategy is just laugh at their jokes as beta and self irony.
Call them faggots, then they'll shut up because normfags are scared to use that word.

This is tru tbhngl. I think there’s a line between fucking around and being a shithead though, and I’ve seen situations where people are genuinely beating on someone and the guy being beaten is coping that “hehe they’re my friends hehe it’s just a joke”. I never considered that kind of relationship friendship though. More like a proto abusive relationship.

best thing to do about le bullies depends on what kind of person you are. Although 9/10 times the best course of action is just to ignore them theory.
A bully should never have any power over you. Mentally nor physically. The problem that some of these people don't realize is that they have let their bullies mentally conquer them to the point where they are still thinking about them. They win as long as you let them.

Words only get to you if you let them. You can't control what anyone says, only how you let it affect you. I'm sure you've talked shit to someone who didn't 'deserve' it but dude probably didn't give a fuck about what you said.

You can do the same.
Your misunderstanding of OP's situation is showing. You have no idea what you are talking about
People say shit about me all the time. There is a difference.

Your misunderstanding of OP's situation is showing. You have no idea what you are talking about
People say shit about me all the time. There is a difference.
OP should then ask them to stop doing that and if they continue get their ass in trouble. Then move on to more important things in his life than those people who are disrespecting him.

Now the "bullies" have a bunch of shit they have to deal with, and OP moves on. The problem is that OP is not doing anything and instead letting them mentally conquer him.

you look at everyone you see like this

death-stare.jpg
I do that daily
Get to know them. Then they'll tell you about stuff like sexual abuse and trauma. Then when they're vunerable strike them with that. I once made a foid have flashbacks that were so intense that she couldn't have sex because of them.
Teach me this power

Tell them you'll knock them out when they do it next time. If you're not gymmaxxed, then do that first. If they laugh at you say "I'm not kidding, don't touch me again, I'm warning you..." 90% of normies will stop after this because they like to avoid confrontation. You don't even have to actually do it, but it will likely stop the humiliation, at least in a job setting. If you get a talk, just ask them "is it okay for people to slap my head and I'm not allowed to say anything back?" and threaten to sue.

Make them uncomfortable. If someone is testing you they already see you as a social reject. Theres legal ways to deter such people like if you get into a tight space with them, shit your pants. There is nothing illegal about shitting your pants but it will catch them surprise and the smell will overwhelm the space, also lessens the chance of them wanting to touch or fight you. This is good when you are in an elevator with a foid too just stand infront of the door like you are waiting to get out and fill your trousers to the brim. They will squirm and be quickly intimidated and anxious to get around you to escape from the enclosure

The shitty thing is that you're already standing in a bad social standing. If you let other normie men ever, ever, look down on you and not respect you, they'll never respect you. The bullies are chest pumping on you. They're trying to establish the alpha pecking order, and unfortunately, by being a nice guy for so long, you let them betafy you so they can secure their statuses. They're not messing with you as a bro. They're messing with you and putting you down so they can use you as a stepping stone to up their own shitty social statuses. And now, you're in a cycle where they already labeled you as a beta to them. You need a big reset. If you can, stop hanging out with those bullies. Stop interacting with them and cut ties entirely if you can. If that isn't possible, watch the ufc video about the TUF season where rampage keeps making fun of a guy and keeps calling him tities. That's actually a very good example of what to do. A big ape gorilla nagger keeps pushing you around. You're a nice guy, so you just laugh it off, but it gets worse. Your social standing is going down because you're letting this gorilla nagger mess with you. But then, you finally stand up for yourself, and you make it known. You have to front back. Get up in your bullies faces and tell them that what they're doing is not cool, and that if they don't stop, there's going to be a problem. Beta bullies who bully for status will immediately stop. Alpha bullies like prison rapists won't. They want you to know your place. If your bullies are alpha bullies and not beta bullies, then just fight them. Escalate the situation and fight them. You're going to have to get into multiple fights with them until they finally get it in their nagger heads that you're not worth the trouble.

Make them uncomfortable. If someone is testing you they already see you as a social reject. Theres legal ways to deter such people like if you get into a tight space with them, shit your pants. There is nothing illegal about shitting your pants but it will catch them surprise and the smell will overwhelm the space, also lessens the chance of them wanting to touch or fight you. This is good when you are in an elevator with a foid too just stand infront of the door like you are waiting to get out and fill your trousers to the brim. They will squirm and be quickly intimidated and anxious to get around you to escape from the enclosure
Just become a skunk theory

The good thing about being in school is that you can do things and get away with things that would get you arrested as an adult. Also if you do something to your bullies they might not want to report it or make it known for fear of losing their social desirability. So anyways just one day go up behind them and start beating the shit out of them with a metal tray or kick them in the back of the knee so they fall down or whatever else, obviously if you take it too far you could get in trouble but if you show them that you won't just take it they will probably stop messing with you. Theres a million ideas you could come up with.
Chad only

Hmmm. Interesting way to define the situation. Makes it look like what it isn't. Well how about normies

Dry fingering your asshole because they want you to leave the seat so they can let their women sit there.

Stab your shoe with a needle

Try to slap you or push you at every opportunity

Gang up on you and beat you up

Keep on belittling you with words for hours on end, days upon days, months upon months for years

Push your pants down in public

Exclude you socially

Throw aluminium foils at you during break

Throw shoes at you and bellitle you all night during summer camp.

And much more

When it happens once, maybe the bully is problematic. If it happens everywhere you go then the fault lies with you.

Laughing at someone over their height is not friendly banter, its downpicking aggression. Especially pathetic given the fact that 5'11 is not that much tall compared to 5'8. Maybe OP is stoic and truly doesn't care. But if he is like anyone else and values his mental health then he should bring consequences to those who wish to use him
Exactly; they put my pants down and all I can do is laughing/nervous smile

Ive had guys trying to test me.
Always talk back the moment assholes is trying to test you.
And dont sound scared pls lol.

just apathymaxx, or sabotage them

I'm talking about people who punch your shoulders or slap the back of your head.
Very frustrating.

Btw I lift but I'm really kind/nice guy and I'm not quick at all. I look naive and harmless most of the time which made me an easy target even if I try to be gentle/polite with everyone.
Everytime I tried to fight back people go into savage mode and they start fighting me even phisically.

My actual """ coward """" strategy is just laugh at their jokes as beta and self irony.
Ever tried punching them in the face? You have the strength to if you lift; even if you don't realise that. Fight dirty if it escalates; don't have restraint & mercy for those that would show you none. If they're doing those things to you they don't respect you.

for me it has never got physical. its just verbal abuse.

Ever tried punching them in the face? You have the strength to if you lift; even if you don't realise that. Fight dirty if it escalates; don't have restraint & mercy for those that would show you none. If they're doing those things to you they don't respect you.
They do it at work.

They do it at work.
Well get a new job, putting up with that shit ain't worth it but then why should you have to leave due to them.
Accidents happen ya know, door's are dangerous & ppl trip.

I don’t “fight back” I simply just ignore.

I don't anymore. I just let bluepillers jerk each other off in their own deluded circlejerk.

Wow, you guys are bunch of faggot retards ''don't do anything bro!'' :soy: ''just ignore bro'' :soy: ''don't go to the gym bro'':soy:, and you have the audacity to call anyone cucks. I bet you faggots are cumskins. Fuck this shit I am out this shithole.

I'm talking about people who punch your shoulders or slap the back of your head.
Very frustrating.

Btw I lift but I'm really kind/nice guy and I'm not quick at all. I look naive and harmless most of the time which made me an easy target even if I try to be gentle/polite with everyone.

Then fight. Nobody else is going to fight for you. There are a lot of instigating pussies these days, if you can even sense someone’s about to start shit talking you punch them in their mouth. Fight man, and if you can’t with your hands bring a knife

People are punching your shoulders and slapping your head!? Dude just do the same shit back except 10x as hard. Show them you aren't fucking around

If some norm fag slapped the back of my head I would slap his so hard his brain would smash the front of his cranium

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back