Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you find a "weed man"?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
How do you find a "weed man"? I got introduced to weed twice in high school by my friend and just mooched off him but since I graduated haven't seen him (which means no weed). How do normies have a so-called "weed man"? Where can I find this? I have been craving it again.

I use Tor net to get drugs

ded srs

but [ded srs], just go around some parks and detect le small of weed, follow le smell, u will find few ppl smoking this devil's drug and then you ask them for dealer's number ngl

Get drunk go to a bar an ask about it tbh

same question, im not NT enough for a drug dealer. you can use darknet though.

It’s legal here. We just drive to one of the many local weed shops. Well I don’t but people who smoke do.

that wouldn't work
Wouldn’t work for me either, I’ve got a HORRIBLE sense of smell. I can’t smell SHIT. Though it’s a blessing because if someone farts in the car I don’t smell it but I get to laugh at everyone else’s reaction.

Find friends who know weed man

I’ve smoked weed many times growing up. Do you either have anybody in your family who smokes or possibly friends? If not, what are the laws regarding spice in your jurisdiction?

Get drunk go to a bar an ask about it tbh
Those faggots always overcharge. Good thing it's legal in my state and I can buy in bulk once a month from a dispensery.

Just have a NT brother theory

how to summon weed man (step by step)

materials needed:
  • salt
  • knife (length isn't important, as long as it can kill a chicken reasonably well)
  • a bottle of rum
  • an open space, outside and far from any civilization
  • a free night on april 20th
steps:
  1. gather your materials no less than 24 hours before the ritual
  2. drive, or use any mode of transportation available, to get to the summoning ground*
  3. make a symbol on the ground with the salt, the symbol should be in the shape of a cannabis leaf (you should know what they look like, if not you can just google it)
  4. make sure it is completely dark, no light should be cast upon your summoning ground except for the light of the moon (if the moon is out that particular night)**
  5. open your bottle of rum and baptize the chicken with it***
  6. wait 30 seconds
  7. get your knife and slice the throat of the chicken (what ever you do, do not behead the chicken)
  8. close you eyes
  9. chant "dude weed lmao" 3 times while tapping your heels together
  10. wait another 30 seconds
  11. open your eyes (do not open them before 30 seconds have elapsed)
at this point, weed man should be standing in front of you. don't ask outright for weed or else he will just ignore you and likely leave. don't worry, he can't hurt you, that was the entire point of making the salt leaf. he won't so much "talk" to you as much as telepathically communicate with you. he can read your thoughts, so be careful of what you're thinking, you might offend him and he may leave. it is important to be polite to weed man, don't say or think anything non-NT. after you have spoken with weed man, politely ask for a bag of weed. assuming you were NT enough, he will oblige you with a large bag of weed.

notes:

*unless it wasn't obvious, this ritual will only work on april 20th between the hours of 9pm and 11pm. also, plan your trip ahead of time.

**the darkness will make it difficult to see what you're doing, so i don't recommend trying this on a cloudy night or during a new moon

***if the chicken is panicking, or is resisting you, stop the ritual immediately and pour salt on yourself and the chicken. wait until sunrise before leaving the summoning ground.

it is also important to mention you will likely be teleported away from the summoning ground. locations vary, but most people report being teleported to southern alberta; reasons for this location in particular are unknown. don't worry, you won't be teleported somewhere crazy like the middle of the ocean or desert. all recorded instances of teleportation have occurred within at least 100 miles of civilization.

have fun and be safe

materials needed:
  • salt
  • knife (length isn't important, as long as it can kill a chicken reasonably well)
  • a bottle of rum
steps:
  2. drive, or use any mode of transportation available, to get to the summoning ground*
  3. make a symbol on the ground with the salt, the symbol should be in the shape of a cannabis leaf (you should know what they look like, if not you can just google it)
  4. make sure it is completely dark, no light should be cast upon your summoning ground except for the light of the moon (if the moon is out that particular night)**
  6. wait 30 seconds
  7. get your knife and slice the throat of the chicken (what ever you do, do not behead the chicken)
  8. close you eyes
at this point, weed man should be standing in front of you. don't ask outright for weed or else he will just ignore you and likely leave. don't worry, he can't hurt you, that was the entire point of making the salt leaf. he won't so much "talk" to you as much as telepathically communicate with you. he can read your thoughts, so be careful of what you're thinking, you might offend him and he may leave. it is important to be polite to weed man, don't say or think anything non-NT. after you have spoken with weed man, politely ask for a bag of weed. assuming you were NT enough, he will oblige you with a large bag of weed.

notes:

*unless it wasn't obvious, this ritual will only work on april 20th between the hours of 9pm and 11pm. also, plan your trip ahead of time.

**the darkness will make it difficult to see what you're doing, so i don't recommend trying this on a cloudy night or during a new moon

***if the chicken is panicking, or is resisting you, stop the ritual immediately and pour salt on yourself and the chicken. wait until sunrise before leaving the summoning ground.

it is also important to mention you will likely be teleported away from the summoning ground. locations vary, but most people report being teleported to southern alberta; reasons for this location in particular are unknown. don't worry, you won't be teleported somewhere crazy like the middle of the ocean or desert. all recorded instances of teleportation have occurred within at least 100 miles of civilization.

have fun and be safe
+1 for ultra high effort post

Those faggots always overcharge. Good thing it's legal in my state and I can buy in bulk once a month from a dispensery.
Right. I'm tired of it. luckily my state is legalizing it Jan 1.
Having to fake all that social shit as a introverted incel is hell.

Just go to the hood and ask yo

Go to the park and ask a nigger

You go in alleyway

As much as I despise the app, Tinder has like 3 drug dealers per cycle.

Perhaps pose as a female and I'm sure you'll find plenty of normie potheads who will sell you weed, maybe even for cheaper.

just come to my hood tbh

They just walk up to me and give me their phone numbers ded srs

this sounds like a good way to get mugged tbh
Cope, u just ask for le number and buy 13eur worth stuff idk what prices are in your country for 1g ngl I got that tip from some weed forum ded srs

materials needed:
  • salt
  • a bottle of rum
steps:
  6. wait 30 seconds
  8. close you eyes

notes:

have fun and be safe
Did you write all this bro?

JFL at smoking weed, nothing more pathetic than being a slave to a plant.

I travel out-of-state on mini vacations were it’s legal. Luckily I had an understanding judge who understood suffering and approved me for neetbuxx. It can be somewhat expensive doing these trips, so I don’t do them often. There’s a strict limit on what I can bring back. I’m humbled, so doing best to abide by traffic laws and not ever driving or staying in hotel rooms smoking. Its smart not to smoke in these ‘legal states’ .. I mean they allow a person to get it in a safe-clean environment, just don’t abuse that privilege. Most dispensary use seals on their products, so if caught and the seal is unbroken you have a very good defense for medical personal use. Always keep a top-notch lawyer on retainer too because you never know. Mine charges a flat fee of 500 and is always on call.

Understand, it’s not a game, weed still has consequences, esp federally. Never talk to police, prosecutors nor judges ... they’re not your friend. Always give police respect tho and give them ID when requested. It can be difficult to be humble, apologetic while standing up for your rights. It’s a balancing act, but always lawyer up because you can’t talk your way out of things. This is jewAmerica; citizens are seen as enemy and the local weedman is a scumbag.

Grow your weed theory

darknet isn't too hard to use
JFL at smoking weed, nothing more pathetic than being a slave to a plant.
youre already a slave to subhuman genetics if youre not chad

i didn't ask to get born

Install Tor, buy crypto and find a market in your country. Problem solved.

Chad gets all of his weed for free. People come to Chad to give him weed.

if you're low inhib/NT hang around any park at night and follow the smell.
if not at least in my country there are facebook groups where you can get in contact with dealers, but they will usually overcharge and sell you poor quality weed.

More or less same situation as you bro. My best friend from middle school ended up as a drug dealer, otherwise id have no one. Fortunately ive kept in contact with him.

Be the weed man yourself