Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How do you find hookers to fuck in the US?

just posting in case someone has other links
Don't live anywhere near Las Vegas and don't own a vehicle to drive there.
I paid for 2hrs with a prostitute back when I was 23/24 but nothing happened as the experience was absolutely a nightmare and I just couldn't make myself lose my virginity to a whore. Now I am 30 and wanting to finally see a female naked (was looking solely at the floor my first time) and hopefully touch some breasts. I don't plan on fucking her and it is embarrassing to pay a girl just to feel her up but I can't get any normal women to even do that for me. I'd just like to buy a prostitute to give her a massage and so she can watch me jerk off.

fuck you nigger

i only see white pussy its pure
Jesus Christ man. You just prove that stupid can't be cured. You won't get laid. White pussy? Your a virgin bro! Your thirty fucking seven years old. And to make matters worse your a moron. Take it where you can get it otherwise your fucked. Good luck dumbass.
fuck you nigger

i only see white pussy its pure
Jesus Christ man. You just prove that stupid can't be cured. You won't get laid. White pussy? Your a virgin bro! Your thirty fucking seven years old. And to make matters worse your a moron. Take it where you can get it otherwise your fucked. Good luck dumbass.

Strip club might be the easiest way for you tbh, But you got have cash and made ask a few dancers if they know anyone who is dtf for some extra cash

No niggers.
You won't fuck niggers, you have no clue how to find a street whore, then you are left with one and only option.

Chicken.

Hit the street with your van.
You'll have some success.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back