Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you genuinely feel about Islam?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
It was based, arranged marriages only. It has become cucked with Muslim marriage apps working no differently than tinder the hypergamy is out of control. It's just more localised hypergamy in that only Chaddams and Chadpreet get the muslim foids rather than Chad and Tyrone. Although some living in the west muslim sluts will still go for Chad and Tyrone and have the protection of the state to whore around as they wish.

gigacope like any other religion. You ask them questions with logic and they deny in every way

all religions are retarded

If islam is so based and make women great how do you explain Ilhan Omar and Linda Sarsour?

Just like any other religion, don’t care.

I'm not a Muslim, but as a Perennialist i believe Islam is among the true religions of the world, revealed by God (same as Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism or Buddhism. There used to be more but they are more or less dead).

So with that out of the way, you have to specify what you mean by Islam. It seems the influence of Salafism and Wahhabism are everywhere and i don't consider either to be a true representation of the religion. This guy does a good job at explaining the problem:

I also don't particularly care for modern Muslim culture either, which is really low IQ and trashy (stuff like those silly autotuned nasheeds they are basically the Muslim version of rap in the west and other low brow forms of art).

The best thing i like about Islam is traditional Sufism (not to be confused with some degraded modern variants), which someone described as a combination between Advaita Vedanta and the Psalms, I.E., it's an intellectual but highly devotional form of worship. People like Ahmad al-Alawi represent the pinnacle of Islamic spirituality as far as i'm concerned:

Saint_Ahmad_Alawi.jpg

The sharia is interesting but i'm not convinced that the way it is implemented in modern countries reflects the tradition of Islamic jurisprudence that used to be the basis for all Muslim law. It feels tainted somehow.

Last edited:
Pure Satanism just like Cath*licism.

Screenshot 20200526 001354

I personally don't care. Although I believe that you shouldn't follow one religion just because you were born into it. Why should I follow Christ instead of Allah or Krishna, if I don't even know about their teachings.
It's like you are given 10 varities of cakes, you taste the first, like it a lot and you say "Yup, this one is the best" without even trying the rest. :lul:

Also to any religiouscels >
Buddha said - Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense
Pure Satanism just like Cath*licism.

View attachment 268950
Found the orthodox :feelskek:

Worshipping a non-existent god is even more cucked than worshipping a foid that won't fuck you.

The only thing that Sharia gets right is that women have reduced rights. But even that is changing, like in Saudi Arabia they're letting foids drive now. So pretty soon it'll be a feminist country too.
Nah a higher being exists but you're not wrong about worshipping
I personally don't care. Although I believe that you shouldn't follow one religion just because you were born into it. Why should I follow Christ instead of Allah or Krishna, if I don't even know about their teachings.
It's like you are given 10 varities of cakes, you taste the first, like it a lot and you say "Yup, this one is the best" without even trying the rest. :lul:

Also to any religiouscels >
Buddha said - Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense

Found the orthodox :feelskek:
This, though I will believe in myself instead and rather do things in accordance to what I want