Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you genuinely feel about Islam?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I always hear guys say Islam is based but I think those are usually just memes.

Islam is cope as the other religions

I hate sandniggers

I'm a muslim and I find great solace in it

Yeah I fee like the only reason why some on here like it is because of how it treats women. Personally I'd rather not get stoned to death for no longer believing in Allah.

Pagan Religion

i think all religions make no sense...why base your beliefs on a book for no logical reason?

islam is right about women tho

Islam isn't a chad religion. It tries to cling to the women it has by any means possible and they fail when confronted with the devil 666 AKA the west

Islam sucks ass. No pork and you have to pray five times a day

Muslims would probably make my life even more miserable since I don't believe in God, but I hate gynocracy so much I don't even care anymore.

based moon cult

Worshipping a non-existent god is even more cucked than worshipping a foid that won't fuck you.

The only thing that Sharia gets right is that women have reduced rights. But even that is changing, like in Saudi Arabia they're letting foids drive now. So pretty soon it'll be a feminist country too.

Same as any other monotheistic religion.

Retardation for amputation as it creates dependant invalids. Their beheading glorification is the same as Druid head hunting. Fucking retarded.

Don't like the jizya, dhimmi, apostasy & blasphemy laws.
Don't like the Chaddam harems of 1 man and 4 wives or Muhammad Chad of 1 man and 12 wives.

Don't like the nonce shit. Don't like how they oppress "kuffars".

All religions are copes. But atleast islam is based and so the consequences of their set of beliefs are positive.. If they could stop blowing other people up though that would be nice.

agreed with @LittleBoy above regarding harems. Harems benefit women and a small number of men. Polygyny creates incels and sexual frustration driven violence. No man who has a wife ever blows himself up.

Last edited:
I think religion literally preaches bluepilled bullshit. "all life is equal" "be peaceful" "love others"

What is this crap? I wouldn't love or respect someone more just because he was born in similar circumstances and was raised in the same religion. Let's be real here most religious people practice their parents religion. It's what they know/grew up with.

I think religion literally preaches bluepilled bullshit. "all life is equal" "be peaceful" "love others"

What is this crap? I wouldn't love or respect someone more just because he was born in similar circumstances and was raised in the same religion. Let's be real here most religious people practice their parents religion. It's what they know/grew up with.
Islam is nothing like that. They are brutal.
Fine, could have been great with a few tweaks
Probably less beheadings against anyone who mildly goes against the scripture.

Bluepilled like all the other religions.

I hate whiteys religion a lot more than islam. But all humans in general are garbage tbh

I don't care what what you believe in as long as you respect science, don't fornicate, and don't try to colonize my country for your belief's country of origin.

I don't care what the sandniggers do, as long as they don't try to behead me or send me to God by going out in a fiery bang.

I want to start reading some in-depth literature on it but still can't find time between LDAR sessions.

stupid and retarded just like all religions. Believe in god if u want idgaf, but religion is so fucking outdated its ridiculous.

Sharia law is the future

barbaric religion, i dont know how anyone follows it in the 21st century, JFL at chopping off people's hands for stealing. Islam should be wiped away from the face of this earth.

barbaric religion, i dont know how anyone follows it in the 21st century, JFL at chopping off people's hands for stealing. Islam should be wiped away from the face of this earth.
AgileThisAfricangroundhornbill size restricted

Stop being emotional like a women. Muh barbarism isn't an argument.

If it works, it works.

Ignergvin3wgv3w4gv

I'm a muslim and I find great solace in it
Same
stupid and retarded just like all religions. Believe in god if u want idgaf, but religion is so fucking outdated its ridiculous.

How is it outdated? What is in style then? Atheism, that brought all this bullshit?

I always hear guys say Islam is based but I think those are usually just memes.
it's good rules for fucking over women. but I hate the dietary resrictionns(they were good before frdiges but outdated now), also dislike the fasting month, worst part is definitely circumcision (is an abominable act), also hate how common cousin marriages are. Finally many Muslims completely lack any critical thinking and most religious sects in Islam discourage critical thinking as well.

I was raised Muslim but swapped to psesduo-Buddhism as it better suits blackpill and my views.
Imo a religion that completely that treats women below roaches, encourages virtuous growth and extreme discipline,while allowing critical thinking would work best.

Last edited:
False religion that denies the divinity of the holy trinity

Stop being emotional like a women. Muh barbarism isn't an argument.

If it works, it works.

View attachment 264823

My argument isnt emotional, my argument is logical. JFL how the fuck are people going to contribute to society if they have no hands? Stealing involves theft of resources, the theft can be compensated by ordering the thief to pay back 4 times the amount he/she stole. But once you cut someone's hands off, you can't just attach their hands back on (without surgery). Cutting off people's hands is an irreversible punishment for the outcome of a crime which can be easily rectified.

At least they know the truth about women

Polygamy is cuckoldry with extra steps, especially when it's enforced by religious authorities. A small percentage of wealthy men will hoard most of the women leaving other guys angry and sexless. However, that's probably by design in Islam as Muslim societies usually use that never-ending reservoir of anger and resentment among young men to conquer new lands.

Goat Fuckers
Goat Fuckers

fake and gay. (ex-muslim btw)

My argument isnt emotional, my argument is logical. JFL how the fuck are people going to contribute to society if they have no hands? Stealing involves theft of resources, the theft can be compensated by ordering the thief to pay back 4 times the amount he/she stole. But once you cut someone's hands off, you can't just attach their hands back on (without surgery). Cutting off people's hands is an irreversible punishment for the outcome of a crime which can be easily rectified.

1. A theif doesn't contribute to society, they take from it. You can't seriously look at all these burglaries in the USA and tell me these low-lifes are contributing anything to society beyond stealing others property to fund their drug use. No different than bandits of the past.

2. Cutting off of the hand is the most extreme punishment for burglary, and isn't necassarily always implemented, as other lesser punishments may also be implemented. Many conditions also have to be met before this can even happen, such as the value of item, the circumstances of the burglar, if the victim wishes to forgive, or if the item was purposefully hidden.

3. Regardless, as I showed Saudi has a burglary rate over 7000 times lower than America's, meaning the simple fear of losing one's hand is enough to prevent people from acting this way, as well as other Islamic factors, such as a high-trust society, a lack materialism worship, Zakat, and strong family bonds to act as support.

In islam , a Chaddam gets to keep any no of foids as he can as a wife. While incels get beheaded if incel tries to flirt with chaddams wife. So eventually many guys won't get any women to marry.

Worshipping a non-existent god is even more cucked than worshipping a foid that won't fuck you.

The only thing that Sharia gets right is that women have reduced rights. But even that is changing, like in Saudi Arabia they're letting foids drive now. So pretty soon it'll be a feminist country too.

I used to be all for it with the way they treat their foids, but it breeds incels almost on purpose to be used as meat shields since they encourage polygamy which leaves little for the suicide bombers obviously by design.

All I know is that they are right about women.

In islam , a Chaddam gets to keep any no of foids as he can as a wife. While incels get beheaded if incel tries to flirt with chaddams wife. So eventually many guys won't get any women to marry.
Nope, maximum number is 4. I don't think it applies to the modern world, though, in my humble opinion, as there is no shortage of men.