Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you guys act around Chads?

JellyJam

JellyJam

Officer
★★★★★
This new 6’3 preppy white kid started at my job a few weeks ago and I’ve been cold to him from day one

His first day was New Year’s Eve and I could see him on his phone texting foids about plans lmao

I can already tell he thinks I’m a dick, oh well. Fuck Chads

I try to avoid them

Plot their demise

I try to act normal but makes me feel uneasy ngl

I don't talk to them but if they treat me decently I treat them decently back.
Inb4 I get called a cuck.

Ignore them until they come to you. Most normies will rush to be his friend because they believe in being friends with the 'cool' guys, maked you a 'cool' guy too. Little do they know, cool= good looking

Ignore them until they come to you. Most normies will rush to be his friend because they believe in being friends with the 'cool' guys, maked you a 'cool' guy too. Little do they know, cool= good looking
Even if they’re cool to me, I can’t be all that friendly with a Chad bro

It’s too deep, shits just too deep. Too many lonely nights and too many tears shed behind this shit

I act friendly towards them, look them in the eyes, smile, try to carry on a conversation.

Everyone: "CHAD WORSHIP!!! :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:"

I never said I enjoyed talking to Chads though. Their faces infuriate me. I want a face like theirs! But talking to Chads are better than talking to foids. At least Chads don't give me looks of disgust. Chads don't want us dead. They know we can't compete with them. So my reaction is neutral.

In my experience Chads are friendly, they have no reason not to be, they are treated well by everyone, given the extra hand, and just generally sheltered.

Normies are cut-throat and toxic, they are in the rat race.

I act friendly towards them, look them in the eyes, smile, try to carry on a conversation.

Everyone: "CHAD WORSHIP!!! :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:"

I never said I enjoyed talking to Chads though. Their faces infuriate me. I want a face like theirs! But talking to Chads are better than talking to foids. At least Chads don't give me looks of disgust. Chads don't want us dead. They know we can't compete with them. So my reaction is neutral.
oh but chads do want us dead because our presence disgusts them, like a cockroach. they are horrible people with inflated egos and no manners

I try to act nice, the same way that I do with everyone else, but my autism shows and as always no one likes me

I very rarely find myself around them, but if I did I would treat them the same as I would anyone - fine as long as they're fine to me.

To me they are part of the backround

Ignore him and if he approaches, look him squarely in the eye and tell him that you are a member of the international extremist group known as I.N.C.E.L and that he should “watch his step, buddy boyo.”

Ignore him and if he approaches, look him squarely in the eye and tell him that you are a member of the international extremist group known as I.N.C.E.L and that he should “watch his step, buddy boyo.”

Incel: "I'm part of the incel community."
Chad: "The WHAT community!?"
Incel: "INCEL community, it's short for INVOLUNTARY celibacy, no point in denying it."

I drown in day dreaming.

Same as i act towards everyone. Don't speak to them.

Incel: "I'm part of the incel community."
Chad: "The WHAT community!?"
Incel: "INCEL community, it's short for INVOLUNTARY celibacy, no point in denying it."
Kek

avoid them but if possible low inhib mog them. I got nothing to lose as a cel

same as everyone else unless they try to bully or show off