Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you guys deal living in a loud city?

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
I live in a reclusive area, far away from a big city, as much animals as people. Today at friday night i heard for the first time in a long time 3 stacies and 2 chads outside my house. I looked out and they were all laughing, socializing and having fun, and you can bet your ass the chads are getting laid tonight, it was pure suicidefuel.

How do you guys deal with big cities when you must hear this all the time?

Tbh you’ll get used to it

Recently when I hear young people partying (like tonight) I get drunk to drown the thoughts I am drunk right now btw.

Noise cancelling headphones all the time

Earplugs.

But now i live rural and no longer use them except when the rare rat starts climbing in my walls!!!!

I don't get used to it. Not at all. It's always gonna be an irritant, don't listen to folks who say otherwise.

shut the windows and never leave your room

I barely hear them tbh, but the only annoying thing is my neighbors above me (I live in an apartment) have a baby that cries almost every night. Fuck babies.

I live on a quiet block, but have housemates. I just use noise cancelling headphones.

Its side of city here, forests seen through my window

Cities have good copes. Food and drink. Libraries and museums.

Cities are also a way better place to live if you're an ethnic. No one thinks you're out of place. I would rather live in NYC and London than in some shithole small town in flyover America where I'm the only "oriental".

The large population gives you a sense of anonymity and privacy. If I see a particular Stacy walking on the street, chances are I won't ever see her again; I get to pretend that she doesn't exist. If I have a weird, awkward experience with a particular cashier at a particular store, there are hundreds of other places for me to shop at. That's the trick to living in a densely populated area: you have to mind your own business. If you see a Stacy and a Chad partying, you just have to learn to tolerate it.

I've spent most of my life in large towns and cities, and when I went to boarding school it was in a small town, and I hated it.

im living in village, its pretty silent here